PDA

View Full Version : Kratom as a preworkout

Johnjuanb1
12-30-2014, 08:11 PM
Who here has used kratom as a preworkout?

It's my new favorite preworkout.
It energizes me if I use the Maeng Da strain of kratom.
I also throw in Bali and other strains for pain killing which has made my syrength go up around 20%.
Cardio is actually a breeze too.
I hate cardio normally.
I just started using kratom in August and it's helped me get into killer shape.

Johnjuanb1
12-31-2014, 07:32 PM
I'm training legs now. I feel like I can train for hours. Preworkout I took a blend of several kratom strains which is called the ZEN BLEND. Blends give a combination of the best attributes of each strain. ZEN contains: Bali, Maeng Da , green Malay, super Indo, red Thai, and white vein kratom.

PAiN
12-31-2014, 07:58 PM
I haven't used it yet as a pre-workout, but have heard good things. Thanks for the info bro, I will be giving it a run real soon.

Dont wanna be old
12-31-2014, 08:16 PM
Who here has used kratom as a preworkout?

It's my new favorite preworkout.
It energizes me if I use the Maeng Da strain of kratom.
I also throw in Bali and other strains for pain killing which has made my syrength go up around 20%.
Cardio is actually a breeze too.
I hate cardio normally.
I just started using kratom in August and it's helped me get into killer shape.

JJ1 is the utmost expert on supplementation and Peptides I have ever ran across .
I'm gonna try from his recommendation and see how it goes .

DWBO

Johnjuanb1
01-01-2015, 01:44 AM
JJ1 is the utmost expert on supplementation and Peptides I have ever ran across .
I'm gonna try from his recommendation and see how it goes .

DWBO
Thank you for the kind words. That's very nice of you to say. :)

Johnjuanb1
01-01-2015, 08:30 PM
I notice I get a great pump from kratom. The reason being that Kratom contains several Uncaria alkaloids which are also found in the South American medicinal plant cat's claw. The most dominant alkyloid in kratom is mitraphylline, which has shown activity as a vasodilator and lowers blood pressure. It is also a myorelaxant (muscle relaxer). The vasodialator works much like any NO supplement opening blood pathways to draw more blood into the muscle trained giving a killer pump.

Queefer
01-02-2015, 12:35 AM
If any one wants to try kratom for free, just send me an email to [email protected] and let me know you are a bop member....also leave me your name and mailing addy and I'll send you a sample pack.

PAiN
01-02-2015, 03:35 PM
If any one wants to try kratom for free, just send me an email to [email protected] and let me know you are a bop member....also leave me your name and mailing addy and I'll send you a sample pack.

Awesome! Thanks for this brother!

Johnjuanb1
01-02-2015, 05:55 PM
One of the alkyloids in kratom is Rhynchophylline which lowers blood pressure by blocking the voltage-dependent calcium and potassium channels, dilating peripheral blood vessels, and lowering heart rate. It also has antiarrhythmic properties, lowers cholesterol and prevents blood clots by inhibiting platelet aggregation and thrombosis. I have a genetic predisposition for high blood pressure so this is particularly relevant to me.

Blergs
01-02-2015, 08:40 PM
Im sick of repeating it.. but it is infact addictive in the body much like flat out opiates... i would highly rec it for pain and short runs of use... but daily I feel is abuse and asking to build an addiction to it..
its an amazing product... but should be treated as you would a perc or oxy (ofcourse much safer and less intense) but its similar actions are there.. I have researched it for years and have various strains sourced from various islands stored away, i avoid using it.. im not talking out my ass on this one..

its good stuff.. but be safe and respect it.

be safe all!

Blergs
01-02-2015, 08:43 PM

very nice of you to offer to our BOP members here. thanks

Johnjuanb1
01-02-2015, 08:51 PM
Im sick of repeating it.. but it is infact addictive in the body much like flat out opiates... i would highly rec it for pain and short runs of use... but daily I feel is abuse and asking to build an addiction to it..
its an amazing product... but should be treated as you would a perc or oxy (ofcourse much safer and less intense) but its similar actions are there.. I have researched it for years and have various strains sourced from various islands stored away, i avoid using it.. im not talking out my ass on this one..

its good stuff.. but be safe and respect it.

be safe all!
It definitely should be used intermittently, 2-3 times a week.
The health benefits are numerous with kratom. It has 20 times the antioxidants of green tea. But as with everything in life, there is such thing as too much of a good thing. If used with respect I consider kratom one of the best supplements available for longevity.

Mike1983
01-02-2015, 09:02 PM
Thanks Queefer looking forward to trying it bro.

Johnjuanb1
01-02-2015, 10:02 PM
Another alkyloid kratom has is tetrahydroalstonine, which has been shown to lower blood sugar levels and acts as a blocker at the alpha-2-adrenergic receptors.

Johnjuanb1
01-04-2015, 01:24 AM
Here is a list of all the different alkyloids in kratom. It helps so many differnt aspects of general health. It has 20 times the antioxidants of green tea.

Ajmalicine (Raubasine): Cerebrocirculant, antiaggregant, anti-adrenergic (at alpha-1), sedative, anticonvulsant, smooth muscle relaxer. Also found in Rauwolfia serpentina.

Akuammigine

Ciliaphylline: antitussive, analgesic. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Corynantheidine: μ -opioid antagonist, also found in Yohimbe. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Corynoxeine: Calcium channel blocker. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Corynoxine A and B: Dopamine mediating anti-locomotives. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Epicatechin: Antioxidant, antiaggregant, antibacterial, antidiabetic,
antihepatitic, anti-inflammatory, anti-leukemic, antimutagenic, antiperoxidant,
antiviral, potential cancer preventative, alpha-amylase inhibitor. Also found in dark chocolate.

9-Hydroxycorynantheidine: Partial opioid agonist

7-hydroxymitragynine:Analgesic, antitussive, antidiarrheal; primary
psychoactive in Kratom, Roughly 2% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Isomitraphylline: Immunostimulant, anti-leukemic. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Isomitrafoline: < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Isopteropodine: Immunostimulant

Isorhynchophylline: Immunostimulant. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Isospeciofoline: < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitraciliatine: < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitragynine: Indole alkaloid. Analgesic, antitussive, antidiarrheal, adrenergic, antimalarial,
possible psychedelic (5-HT2A) antagonist. Roughly 66% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitragynine oxindole B. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitrafoline: < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitraphylline: Oxindole alkaloid. Vasodilator, antihypertensive, muscle relaxer, diuretic, antiamnesic, anti-leukemic, possible immunostimulant. <1% of total alkaloid contents in Kratom leaf.

Mitraversine

Paynantheine: Indole alkaloid. Smooth muscle relaxer. 8.6% to 9% of total alkaloid contents in Kratom leaf.

Rhynchophylline: Vasodilator, antihypertensive, calcium channel blocker,
antiaggregant, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, anti-arrhythmic, antithelmintic. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Speciociliatine: Weak opioid agonist. 0.8% to 1% of total alkaloid content of Kratom leaf, unique to Kratom.

Speciofoline

Speciogynine: Smooth muscle relaxer. 6.6% to 7% of total alkaloid contents of Kratom leaf.

Speciophylline: Indole alkaloid. Anti-leukemic. <1% of total alkaloid contents of Kratom leaf.

Stipulatine

Tetrahydroalstonine: Hypoglycemic, anti-adrenergic (at alpha-2)

Johnjuanb1
01-05-2015, 08:34 PM
I swear kratom has bolstered my immune system to superman levels. I've been around family that all have had a bad cold bug for over a week and I show no signs of getting it. This to me is huge as I'm the guy who always gets sick. Long term AAS use really took a beating on my immune system. Kratom has antiviral and antibacterial properties. I know this is why I've been healthy for the last half year.

Johnjuanb1
01-14-2015, 05:24 PM
I found this on another forum regarding drug testing and kratom. I thought it would be helpful to post:

"I know for certain that kratom will not cause a false positive on piss tests. SWIM was on probation and needed to give piss tests all the time and decided to start using kratom to get off opiates. never once caused a false positive in 6 months of kratom use.
Makes sense since kratom does not break down into ********, which is what the test looks for. even if you did get a false positive, a more specific test like a G/C test would never confirm a false positive."

Johnjuanb1
01-29-2015, 06:13 PM
My Aunt texted me yesterday asking why she is getting muscular so fast since I bought her a pound of kratom for Christmas. She says it's almost too easy to get leaner now. I have her take kratom 3 times a week as her preworkout.
Kratom dramically speeds up the metablism. I find I'm in a tank top when everyone else is wearing a coat and bitching about being cold. It really heats the body up.

Johnjuanb1
02-03-2015, 04:41 AM
Queefer now has 20x Maeng Da resin available. Can't wait to try it out preworkout. :D