Hondo_2
12-31-2014, 03:14 AM
Have a shoulder injury,looking to try tb-500,
anyone tried this and if so how was it,and
what kind of dose/mixture would be best,
Thinking of getting 2mg vials

kubes
12-31-2014, 03:14 AM
I am getting ready to run it too. I have heard good things. Let me go find largerthannormal

Largerthannormal
12-31-2014, 03:17 AM
LTN here....brother what kind of injury do you have?

Largerthannormal
12-31-2014, 03:28 AM
Tb500 is great , yes usually they are conveniently placed in a 2 or 5mg lyophilized powder in a vial In which case yours are 2mg you can add 1ml BAC to it and be done..for maintainance you can run that full 1ml of 2mg tb once a week..the first week or 2 you could double that to 5mg or so. Either all In 1 shot or broke up into twice per week.

Largerthannormal
12-31-2014, 03:29 AM
IM or sub q..for you I'd go IM direct into delt..

Largerthannormal
12-31-2014, 03:36 AM
For the important part of your question I have quite a few friends with a high success rate..I myself am close to your issue , torn labrum..I was told I needed a shoulder scope to repair..the tb500 did wonders for me personally..the inflamation properties alone are awesome..also I've heard a lot of great feed back on topping this off with GH. But that part I have not tested myself..

Tazzzz
12-31-2014, 03:40 AM
I'm tracking with LTN on everything except my issue was elbow. Did 5mg/wk for 2 wks then 2mg/wk. Big difference!

Hondo_2
01-01-2015, 02:19 AM
Not sure what's u with the shoulder,been over 3 months ,sharing to give tv-500 a try before having to spend big bucks at the doct,I was told you had to pin it like 3-5 times a day,but once or twice a week is g2g,what size pin you use

Tazzzz
01-01-2015, 03:03 AM
Not sure what's u with the shoulder,been over 3 months ,sharing to give tv-500 a try before having to spend big bucks at the doct,I was told you had to pin it like 3-5 times a day,but once or twice a week is g2g,what size pin you use

Just to be sure we're on the same page--its TB-500/Thymosin we're talking about--yes?
TB-500 is a synthetic fraction of the protein thymosin beta-4, which is present in virtually all human and animal cells. The main purpose of this peptide is to promote healing. It also promotes creation of new blood and muscle cells. The healing effects of TB-500 have been observed in tendons, ligaments, muscle, skin, heart, and the eyes. Thymosin beta-4 is naturally produced in higher concentration where tissue has been damaged. This peptide is also a very potent anti-inflamatory agent.

TB-500 is different from other repair factors (growth hormone, IGF-1), because it promotes endothelial and keratinocyte migration. It also does not bind to the extracellular matrix and has a very low molecular weight. Because of this it can travel long distances through the tissues in the human body.

One of TB-500 key mechanisms of action is its ability to regulate the cell-building protein - Actin. Of the thousands of proteins present within human cells, actin represents roughly 10% of the total. It is thus a vital component of cell structure and movement.

Syringes:

The insulin type syringe with 100 markings on the side should be used.

TB-500 dosage and cycle duration:

Dosage depends on the purpose and severity of the injury / damage you are treating. People generally use between 4 to 8 mg of TB500 per week during the initial (loading) period of 4 to 6 weeks. Afterwards some opt to maintain the effects with a low 2 to 6 mg dose once every 2 weeks. The effects of TB-500 wear off within 2 - 3 weeks of injection.

1. TB-500 loading phase:

duration: between 4 - 6 weeks
dosage: between 4 - 8 mg of TB-500 per week
frequency of injection:2 mg per injection, between 2 - 4 times per week (depending on the total weekly dosage)

2. TB-500 maintainance phase:

duration: as long as needed
dosage: between 2 - 6 mg of TB-500 per 2 weeks
frequency of injection:2 mg per injection, between 2 - 3 times per 2 weeks (depending on the total bi-weekly dosage)

Hope this helps.

Hondo_2
01-01-2015, 04:13 AM
Just to be sure we're on the same page--its TB-500/Thymosin we're talking about--yes?
TB-500 is a synthetic fraction of the protein thymosin beta-4, which is present in virtually all human and animal cells. The main purpose of this peptide is to promote healing. It also promotes creation of new blood and muscle cells. The healing effects of TB-500 have been observed in tendons, ligaments, muscle, skin, heart, and the eyes. Thymosin beta-4 is naturally produced in higher concentration where tissue has been damaged. This peptide is also a very potent anti-inflamatory agent.

TB-500 is different from other repair factors (growth hormone, IGF-1), because it promotes endothelial and keratinocyte migration. It also does not bind to the extracellular matrix and has a very low molecular weight. Because of this it can travel long distances through the tissues in the human body.

One of TB-500 key mechanisms of action is its ability to regulate the cell-building protein - Actin. Of the thousands of proteins present within human cells, actin represents roughly 10% of the total. It is thus a vital component of cell structure and movement.

Syringes:

The insulin type syringe with 100 markings on the side should be used.

TB-500 dosage and cycle duration:

Dosage depends on the purpose and severity of the injury / damage you are treating. People generally use between 4 to 8 mg of TB500 per week during the initial (loading) period of 4 to 6 weeks. Afterwards some opt to maintain the effects with a low 2 to 6 mg dose once every 2 weeks. The effects of TB-500 wear off within 2 - 3 weeks of injection.

1. TB-500 loading phase:

duration: between 4 - 6 weeks
dosage: between 4 - 8 mg of TB-500 per week
frequency of injection:2 mg per injection, between 2 - 4 times per week (depending on the total weekly dosage)

2. TB-500 maintainance phase:

duration: as long as needed
dosage: between 2 - 6 mg of TB-500 per 2 weeks
frequency of injection:2 mg per injection, between 2 - 3 times per 2 weeks (depending on the total bi-weekly dosage)

Hope this helps.
Thank bro,that hit the nail on the head,now let's see how it works out for me