PDA

View Full Version : Testosterone therapy on ABC News

cmeliftheavy
01-02-2015, 12:52 PM
This video is about 2 year out video researches on Testosterone Therapy, ah the fountain of youth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHusnj0pJFs

slash75cmd
01-02-2015, 03:04 PM
I ran into this video a few weeks ago. It gives a good explanation why taking test is important to those who want to keep achieving in their field of employment, especially after they cross the "40 yard line" in life. Good find!

Blergs
01-02-2015, 08:55 PM
Thanks for posting!

Jimmyinkedup
01-02-2015, 09:02 PM
Excellent post!

animal87
01-02-2015, 09:08 PM
2:05 I think I've seen that movie already. Lmao.

wook
01-02-2015, 11:44 PM
Dude has a great doctor to prescribe two T shots per week!

Jozifp103
01-20-2015, 01:52 PM
I remember watching this. I think all men over 40 should get on trt. It's a life changer.

K-Shyne
02-12-2015, 06:32 PM
Great video!

Freakenstien
07-24-2015, 09:36 AM
Not all peaches and cream.. Latest study they did, they had to stop it as too many were keeling over and dying from heart attacks and strokes.. Admittedly they were older guys in their 60s and 70s.. So its not something to take lightly. Hard decision eh? Fountain of youth, but not with out its risks.

Any one thinking of going on TRT, I was told by an endo that its the red blood cell count that you need to keep an eye on.. That is the indicator of whether you are going to have a testosterone induced heart attack or stroke..

Hope I got that all right. Its going from memory

Freakenstien
07-25-2015, 04:47 AM
Hmmm seems the endo forgot to tell me something. In this link it talks about guys who are at risk of heart attacks already.. Will Google more on it and try to get to the bottom of this.. I also did read it some where, but Im sure the article I read didn't say a thing about those already at risk.. Still googling to see what I can come up with..

http://www.livescience.com/40964-testosterone-therapy-heart-disease.html

spoolin
07-25-2015, 03:12 PM
I remember watching this. I think all men over 40 should get on trt. It's a life changer.

Not all, I'm 41 and almost 42 and my natty test runs in the 700-800's. Although I do trt now for the first time the past year and I hold in the high 900's at pins of 125mg test E e4d. What's also weird is my FSH has slowly been climbing and with my last lab two days ago, my trt test level was at 993 and my FSH was at 1.2. My boys must still be trying to produce the sperm pretty heavily. LOL

spoolin
07-25-2015, 03:22 PM
Not all peaches and cream.. Latest study they did, they had to stop it as too many were keeling over and dying from heart attacks and strokes.. Admittedly they were older guys in their 60s and 70s.. So its not something to take lightly. Hard decision eh? Fountain of youth, but not with out its risks.

Any one thinking of going on TRT, I was told by an endo that its the red blood cell count that you need to keep an eye on.. That is the indicator of whether you are going to have a testosterone induced heart attack or stroke..

Hope I got that all right. Its going from memory

The last statement on the RBCs is the reason why you should give blood every 2 months if you're going to run gear. My RBCs run around the mid 6s when I'm on and if I don't give blood. I give blood and I'm at the higher end of the normal range. Come off and back to natty and I'm right in the mid of normal range.