PDA

View Full Version : Cutting for females

MJ
01-08-2015, 05:28 AM
Have been cutting for a bit goal is to get down to 15-18%bf. Have been fasting for as long as I can amd been having green tea etc to keep metabolism going.
Have started adding ephedrine and retain2. Excited to see how cortisol control will go. I'm sure adding these along with my cardio will help improve fat loss.
Has any other females used retain2 by anabolic xtreme? I have read about 1 or 2.
Any ideas and help would be great

Dont wanna be old
01-08-2015, 02:25 PM
I recommend watching as many Dr Seranno videos as possible .
http://youtu.be/twz_fMqxY7U
Actually watching videos can be done while doing cardio since it's only listening as he just talking in front of a wall . Lol .
If you believe in some of his theories then I suggest not fasting or diet pills .
There is a old supplement called Vanadryl Sulfate . It is still sold at any vitamin/supplement store very cheap .
Taking VS with meals and eating smaller meals every 2~2.5 hours will increase metabolism and reduce cortisol .
Taking plenty of anti-oxidents and liver health supplements seem a ton better than diet pills .

Gearguy92
01-08-2015, 05:54 PM
Ephedra is good stuff, it does work well but how is your diet? Nothing works better than diet.. That being said depending on how far you wanna go girls can use peptides , ipamorlin, mod grf, igf lr3 all great for fat loss.. Clen/t3 as well but be cautious with them and learn first. I should have the wife join here didn't think any females were on, she could be a huge help to the forum

Dont wanna be old
01-08-2015, 06:05 PM
I recommend watching as many Dr Seranno videos as possible .
http://youtu.be/twz_fMqxY7U
Actually watching videos can be done while doing cardio since it's only listening as he just talking in front of a wall . Lol .
If you believe in some of his theories then I suggest not fasting or diet pills .
There is a old supplement called Vanadryl Sulfate . It is still sold at any vitamin/supplement store very cheap .
Taking VS with meals and eating smaller meals every 2~2.5 hours will increase metabolism and reduce cortisol .
Taking plenty of anti-oxidents and liver health supplements seem a ton better than diet pills .

The detail I left out is VS increases insulin and thus reduces Cortisol . Then will make trunk fat disappear .

ironjulius
01-08-2015, 06:07 PM
Ephedra is good stuff, it does work well but how is your diet? Nothing works better than diet.. That being said depending on how far you wanna go girls can use peptides , ipamorlin, mod grf, igf lr3 all great for fat loss.. Clen/t3 as well but be cautious with them and learn first. I should have the wife join here didn't think any females were on, she could be a huge help to the forum
my wife loves igf and just started anavar. she aint into ECA or clen cause of the jitters

Gearguy92
01-08-2015, 06:12 PM
my wife loves igf and just started anavar. she aint into ECA or clen cause of the jitters
Yeah bro my lady has tried a lot, var thinned her hair but she gained well, she's gunna try Tbol next. Her last show she was the leanest and dryest on stage IMO, she used ostarine gw50156 and clen.. She got down to about 9% which is diced for a girl lol it was a bit scary seeing as ah was bikini and all figure girls were Jelous of her abs

ironjulius
01-08-2015, 10:08 PM
Yeah bro my lady has tried a lot, var thinned her hair but she gained well, she's gunna try Tbol next. Her last show she was the leanest and dryest on stage IMO, she used ostarine gw50156 and clen.. She got down to about 9% which is diced for a girl lol it was a bit scary seeing as ah was bikini and all figure girls were Jelous of her abs
Another female on another boarrd was asking about Tbol and had the same problem with var

Gearguy92
01-08-2015, 11:21 PM
Another female on another boarrd was asking about Tbol and had the same problem with var
That was the wifey I beleive sir lol

Hatefactory
01-08-2015, 11:28 PM
That was the wifey I beleive sir lol

Get her on the BOP bro! We need more females around here

MJ
01-09-2015, 12:12 AM
Thanks for all the tips. Have clen and have used it on and off not clen weather atm here is hot now.
I have tried eating the 6 small meals a day and exercise but just wasn't loosing that much bf. Do have different stims to try etc and lots of cardio.
Will look at those videos thankyou

c_so19
01-09-2015, 11:54 PM
Blow Jobs.....

But seriously try out some dnp and report back.

Gearguy92
01-12-2015, 04:32 PM
I'll tell her to join!

animal87
01-13-2015, 03:04 AM
Blow Jobs.....

But seriously try out some dnp and report back.

Dont do that man.

ironjulius
01-13-2015, 04:47 AM

What did she think about gw? Same dose as men 10mg a day? I read it works well with var