PDA

View Full Version : AI and SERM clarification for mid cycle.

Loose Cannon
01-09-2015, 06:07 PM
What's up guys. I recently posted about taking nolvadex and clomid during my cycle because of a higher body fat. I had a couple guys ask why not take an AI instead, like aromasin. Would this be more effective than the SERMs? So far everything has been going great no sides at all with the nolvadex and clomid. Also my nolva, clomid, and clen are all in these fucking dropper bottles and all the dosages are fucked they make no sense. Based off the bottle I would have to take like 30 ml for a damn dose lol. My buddy says its because the liquids are much more potent but I don't know. Any thoughts on this?

Jozifp103
01-09-2015, 06:14 PM
The liquids are just as effective. What exactly does the labeling say on the bottle. ex: __mg/ml.

Also, AI's are much more effective on cycle because they actually prevent the conversion of testosterone into estradiol which actually lowers the amount of estradiol in your system. SERMS like nolva and clomid just block e2 receptors so e2 can't act on them, but they do nothing to control the amount of e2 in your system. Better to keep your e2 at a healthy level.

ironjulius
01-09-2015, 06:37 PM
What's up guys. I recently posted about taking nolvadex and clomid during my cycle because of a higher body fat. I had a couple guys ask why not take an AI instead, like aromasin. Would this be more effective than the SERMs? So far everything has been going great no sides at all with the nolvadex and clomid. Also my nolva, clomid, and clen are all in these fucking dropper bottles and all the dosages are fucked they make no sense. Based off the bottle I would have to take like 30 ml for a damn dose lol. My buddy says its because the liquids are much more potent but I don't know. Any thoughts on this?
ive never had to take more than a ML for any AI its usually the opposite and i have to measure out .25ml in 3ML syringe

like Joz said whats the label you have?

Jimmyinkedup
01-09-2015, 06:39 PM
Use your ai on cycle to manage e2 and have a serm n hand just in case you get gyno.
Be careful , answer the guys above so we can be sure you are dosing properly man!

Loose Cannon
01-09-2015, 07:47 PM
The liquids are just as effective. What exactly does the labeling say on the bottle. ex: __mg/ml.

Also, AI's are much more effective on cycle because they actually prevent the conversion of testosterone into estradiol which actually lowers the amount of estradiol in your system. SERMS like nolva and clomid just block e2 receptors so e2 can't act on them, but they do nothing to control the amount of e2 in your system. Better to keep your e2 at a healthy level.

the nolva says 20mg per ml x 30ml...the clomid says 40mg per ml x 30 ml. Please elaborate on this. I will pick up the AI and start that instead though.

Jozifp103
01-09-2015, 07:51 PM
the nolva says 20mg per ml x 30ml...the clomid says 40mg per ml x 30 ml. Please elaborate on this. I will pick up the AI and start that instead though.
ok so for the nolva, every 1mL of liquid you draw up, contains 20mg of nolvadex. So if you want to dose 40mg per day, just draw up 2 mL. I assume the dropper is a 1mL dropper so 2 full droppers would be 40mg. Make sense?

The clomid is 40mg/mL so if you wanted to dose 40mg of clomid, just draw up 1 full dropper (1mL) of liquid.

Does this help?

Thirsty
01-09-2015, 07:52 PM

20mg (of compound) per ml (of solution) x 30ml (in the vial)

so to consume 20mg of Nolva, you would need to measure out 1 ml of liquid, 40mg, 2 ml, and so on. I find that a slin pin with the needle removed is a much better way to measure than the droppers included in the bottles.

Thirsty
01-09-2015, 07:52 PM
ok so for the nolva, every 1mL of liquid you draw up, contains 20mg of nolvadex. So if you want to dose 40mg per day, just draw up 2 mL. I assume the dropper is a 1mL dropper so 2 full droppers would be 40mg. Make sense?

The clomid is 40mg/mL so if you wanted to dose 40mg of clomid, just draw up 1 full dropper (1mL) of liquid.

Does this help?

Freaky Fast!!! Nice work Joz. :)

wook
01-09-2015, 07:56 PM
Nolva = 30 twenty mg servings Clomid= 30 forty mg servings...One ml of Nolva=20 mgs...One ML of Clomid = 40 mgs... Use a dropper to measure out dosages... I would go with an AI while on cycle though and leave the Nolva and Clomid for PCT...

Jozifp103
01-09-2015, 07:57 PM
He should be able to make sense out of one of our posts lol.

Loose Cannon
01-09-2015, 07:57 PM
Thanks guys I really appreciate it. What's a good aromasin daily dosage?

Loose Cannon
01-09-2015, 07:58 PM
I just didn't know what the fuck the x 30 was at the end lol

Jozifp103
01-09-2015, 08:08 PM
I just didn't know what the fuck the x 30 was at the end lol
just means there's 30mL total in the bottle.

Aromasin is usually dosed at 6.25mg/day-25mg/day depending on the individual and how rapidly they aromatize test. Start low and see what works for you. Be sure to get blood work to make sure your aromasin dosage is where it needs to be.

wook
01-09-2015, 08:14 PM
12.5/day during cycle is what I'd do...

Loose Cannon
01-09-2015, 09:10 PM
just means there's 30mL total in the bottle.

Aromasin is usually dosed at 6.25mg/day-25mg/day depending on the individual and how rapidly they aromatize test. Start low and see what works for you. Be sure to get blood work to make sure your aromasin dosage is where it needs to be.

thanks guys i really appreciate it. so there is no point in taking nolva and clomid during a cycle at all??? only beneficial for pct?

Jozifp103
01-10-2015, 12:44 AM
thanks guys i really appreciate it. so there is no point in taking nolva and clomid during a cycle at all??? only beneficial for pct?
Nolva is great at blocking gyno. If you have gyno symptoms, puffy nips, itchy/sore nips, small lump, then run the nolva. AI's will lower e2, but nolva will block the e2 receptors in the breast tissue preventing gyno. Other than that, just an AI on cycle.