PDA

View Full Version : DMZ 3.0 (Headgarble)

Derpymaster690
01-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Ok, sorry if this seems like a ramble but I've gone through numerous logs and post regarding the subject yes this is my first cycle yes I am an avid lifter with a good base and diet, after guinea pigging almost everything gnc has to offer I've decide this is the route I'm going.

First off I ordered the DMZ and cycle support from ironmaglabs I was against the 4-adro due to the noted possible side effects .. Now however as stated the side effects could be negated by something along the lines of Ad-1 which convertedly would be the alpha-1 in the DMZ (correct?) Even without the 4andro DMZ alone is stated to have no estrogenic effect however to my understanding your body could begin producing the estrogen regardless just trying to keep things balance, so the question lies in with or without the 4-andro is an eblocker necessary during the cycle? Let alone is the 4-andro necessary itself as I saw one log with a guy not running it reporting lower sex drive and feeling lethargic, I've also read that even on just DMZ alone taking an eblocker could help with added gains (which I'm not to sure about) for post I've ordered the Lecheek Nutrition*stack of ad-3 (pct) and HGH mass, so all in all DMZ,on cycle,pct stack .. Was the initial buy.. Now I'm think the 4-andro maybe needed.and I'm not sure if an added eblocker is needed on top of the on cycle and pct. In any case there seems to be a good bit of ppl on here who have experienced it or have more knowledge than I so anymore that I can gain would be much appreciated

Thank you

Derpymaster690
01-15-2015, 12:37 AM
Figure Ill also add ultra male to the pct stack

Derpymaster690
01-16-2015, 10:00 PM
Alright so I got everything just wondering if I should get some liquid clomi on top if the entire DMZ stack .. Seems its all about upping the LH which all the ironmaglab products claim to do anyway..

Derpymaster690
01-16-2015, 10:08 PM
Maybe 70/35/35/35

PAiN
01-16-2015, 10:22 PM
So your going to be running a cycle of just pro-hormones?

Derpymaster690
01-16-2015, 11:43 PM
Well I mean Yea.. Its just the DMZ stack sold as is so 1 DMZ 1 andro and 1 cycle am. And pm .. Followed by 2cycle 3e-blocker and 1 ultra male for pct
.. I was gonna ditch the nutra pharm pct cycle I was just wondering if clomi on top of it was necessary from a lot of what I've read sides seem to be minimal on this stack nor does it completely dry you out hell I even seen some dudes running 4 caps of DMZ just to try and feel it .. I'm just trying to row steady as I climb my ropes as it were

Derpymaster690
01-16-2015, 11:50 PM
Perhaps my best answer to my own question would be have it on hand in case I feel my body needs it

Derpymaster690
01-17-2015, 12:06 AM
I'm also now tempted with this mk-677 & huperzine lol

Rambo
01-17-2015, 01:50 AM
I would run the recommendation by IML. I've ran sdmz 3.0 before, it shuts you down hence why they recommend the 4-andro. 4-andro converts to testosterone basically so that you have some test in you to function properly since your natural production is shut down.

Whether you need an estrogen blocker is going to be unique to you. Everyone reacts differently as far as aromatization, etc.

Me personally I ran sdmz with test cyp. If you don't want to run injectables then run the 4-andro as recommended.

Derpymaster690
01-17-2015, 12:39 PM
IT HAS BEGUN 1st dose just now.. We shall see

Derpymaster690
01-17-2015, 02:29 PM
I added some fish oil in

Derpymaster690
01-18-2015, 04:37 PM
Crazy .. Severely dehydrated, massive headache slept eh .. Horny (midnight bang out) already getting good pumps and veins staying out .. Hungry as fuck yesterday e even woke up to eat today and this a.m. had to force it down Stomach feeling tighter and flatter I'm assuming more noticeable BC I have very little fat and was already able to see veins through clothes but gd headache is less Now that I lifted. I'm hoping this is just an adjustment period .. Either way its got its up and downs lol currently 1 DMZ 1 andro 1 cycle gaba and ginseng fish oil

Derpymaster690
01-19-2015, 11:29 PM
Seems I was just getting a cold all good now cept my balls are like dude.. Fuck u