PDA

View Full Version : Next Cycle.. thoughts?

c_so19
01-13-2015, 12:09 AM
I'm prepping for my next cycle, this will be my 4th cycle. It has been about 4 to 5 years since I ran my last cycle. Right now, I'm getting back into the swing off things and trying to kick off this extra desk job laziness fat i've put on and get back to the lean somewhat jacked self I used to be.

here is what I'm thinking:

Test E 500 mg per week.
tren E 400 mg per week.
Winstrol 50mg per day to kick start.
Proviron 50mg per day in place of an ai.
Adex on hand.
Clomid for pct.
and I'd like to run HCG through out.

I've also been considering kick starting with methyltrienolone (methyltren).

Any thoughts. Also, could any one point out a good domestic on here that actually carries all this stuff so i could pick it up in one order?

JayDiesel
01-13-2015, 02:12 PM
EGH has em and Id have some caber on hand too. Cycle looks good but other than that I dont know your stats and history or the length of this cycle

Clark Kent
01-13-2015, 02:15 PM
i like the Winny at the end of the cycle instead of the kick start other than that I dig it! let us know if you use that methlytren?

kubes
01-13-2015, 02:17 PM
Run the hcg and Adex alongside your cycle for sure. You may want to have caber on hand to combat any tren sides that may come up. I would add another serm to your pct as well either nolvadex or torem

c_so19
01-13-2015, 11:45 PM
Thanks guys. I've never tried out Caber, I'll look into it.

Planning on running for the Tren for 10 weeks and Test for 12 weeks.

I'm trying to run proviron instead of Adex as much as possible. Proviron generally increases the free test levels and enhances the cycle and has some AI types of effects whereas Adex can tend to destroy a cycle if over used.

Definitely running the hcg alongside, my lady gets mad when I can't nut in a reasonable amount of time.

I will let you know about the methyl tren. its something i recently got my hands on and have been wanting for a long time.

kubes
01-14-2015, 12:28 AM
I usually drop the Tren at 8 weeks. I love what it does to my appearance but the sides get exhausting

Jozifp103
01-16-2015, 08:01 PM
We have pre-planned cycle stacks that we sell as a whole. There are different cycles pre-made to fit each goal. It takes the thinking out of the equation. If you want to have a look we have a few different fat loss stacks that may be what you're looking for bro. http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?17077-Purity-Source-Labs-COMBOS-amp-STACKS!