PDA

View Full Version : The infamous p.o.s. scammer Dan Cote is back up to his tricks. wicked labs is the latest one

REDRUM
01-13-2015, 01:35 PM
Wicked labs was once a good source that retired long ago, and Cote is known for using established labs names both past and present. He's even created a website this time
www.WickedLaboratories.com

You can Google this name and you will see it on.dozens of boards through the yrs. He starts up when he gets popped for dope or whatever and I guess its his legal fund, or skipping town while on bail or most likely more dope.

Odds are a 100-1 that he's still in Rhode Island doing this shit. So.for you new guys who read this be careful should you choose a sponsor outside here, which I don't reccomend but Dan Cote is pure shit sipping scum do a search and you will see what I'm talking about as there's too many names he's gone by for me to remember.

JayDiesel
01-13-2015, 05:46 PM
Sucks they say one of his aliases is Jay i don't wanna be associated with him in any way. My handle is actually a nickname a few ppl gave me a while back

studmuffin
01-13-2015, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the heads up RedRum!

FrankTheTank
01-13-2015, 06:21 PM
Wasn't Wicked here for a short time like a year ago??

jvb20
01-13-2015, 06:31 PM
There was a wicked labs that was busted a few months back.

DBert
01-13-2015, 07:47 PM

Yeah they were here. I ordered from them a few times before I found BOP.

Dont wanna be old
01-13-2015, 08:01 PM
Yes , left and went back to there home board .
They created a website and things went south after that .
There is speculation that they might be LE sending out emails to those that purchased from them .
Scarey thinking a sponsor kept your email for future use .
What other information did he have saved .

Bullrush
01-13-2015, 08:22 PM
Yeah they were here. I ordered from them a few times before I found BOP.
Same here, I got wicked's info from a friend at the gym.. Ordered a few times before I joined BOP..

Tazzzz
01-13-2015, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the heads up Redrum!!! Thats why I love this board---Brothers watching out for Brothers!!

c_so19
01-13-2015, 11:58 PM
Thats why you use a secure email, that is only used for ordering, and you change it every so often.

DirtyD
01-20-2015, 07:48 AM
Dan Cotes has been around around long before my time & that would be before 2005 on the boards that is, that guy is a pure piece of shit... Anything from Rhode Island is probably him & probably scam!!!

Stay the hell away!!!

Thanks for the post redrum!!!

Vidocq
01-21-2015, 10:11 AM
Cote is out of Connecticut, but may obviously be collecting money and shipping from surrounding states. He's also still on probation from his 2011 bust (his 3rd for a steroid related offense). The simple fact is that he is a junkie (prescription drugs) who fell into cooking steroids as a way to make cash for dope. Unfortunately his personality is such that he ends up losing his head in some manner or another and gets called out on boards. He runs off or gets popped, serves up client info to get a break from LEO, then goes back to his dope...and back to the boards to make money for it.

He's famous among the vets who remember him as TortureFreak back when he put a mod's (anabolex) wife in the hospital. She bought stuff from him and it ended up not being what she wanted, but some of his dope that he mixed up with her order. Ever since then, he's been on everyone's sh*t list.

KutakRock
01-21-2015, 02:15 PM
All new guys should take this as a lesson why to order from sponsors here and check around bop when in doubt. Lots of good quality bros here got your back

Ironworker1
01-21-2015, 02:31 PM
Good to know thanks for the heads up... Thanx

Dr-Octagon
01-24-2015, 12:20 PM
Dan Cotes has been around around long before my time & that would be before 2005 on the boards that is, that guy is a pure piece of shit... Anything from Rhode Island is probably him & probably scam!!!

Stay the hell away!!!

Thanks for the post redrum!!!

Manchester conn. Torturefreak, elemental labs, cell13 on and on. Pussyass bitch. Fat bastard. Fucking meth head cocksmoker

Edit, RI scammer was david pope

REDRUM
01-25-2015, 05:32 PM
Manchester conn. Torturefreak, elemental labs, cell13 on and on. Pussyass bitch. Fat bastard. Fucking meth head cocksmoker

Edit, RI scammer was david pope

Cote is out of Connecticut, but may obviously be collecting money and shipping from surrounding states. He's also still on probation from his 2011 bust (his 3rd for a steroid related offense). The simple fact is that he is a junkie (prescription drugs) who fell into cooking steroids as a way to make cash for dope. Unfortunately his personality is such that he ends up losing his head in some manner or another and gets called out on boards. He runs off or gets popped, serves up client info to get a break from LEO, then goes back to his dope...and back to the boards to make money for it.

He's famous among the vets who remember him as TortureFreak back when he put a mod's (anabolex) wife in the hospital. She bought stuff from him and it ended up not being what she wanted, but some of his dope that he mixed up with her order. Ever since then, he's been on everyone's sh*t list.

You guys are right, I got the two.confused Cote was a prolific scammer, junkie and sociopath. David Pope was an unrelenting scammer and reverse scammer, this guy would get banned and literary start up again same day and start posting on any topic so he would have enough posts to hit the buy sell trade forum and the names were made on the.same day he made his original handle, and he.would post with all the handles in the same day more or less. After he.was banned with his original handle, he could start using the alternate names to keep on scamming anyway he could without it looking like he just joined the board.

The fucked up thing is that he is a good chemist and he started as a solid source back in 2001-2002 he started on thevipboard owned by Mike Strong a good old school source, his senior mod PECS opened his own board several yrs later and that's when all hell broke loose. Cote was selling pecs along with gear, nubain, ******** and OCs along with benzos and his own sleeping pill. This was how he became the psychopath people who.didn't know better could have easily be posioned .

Such as the case on a board called OffShoreBodybuilding. Up until 2005 sources put recs on their lists along withe gear. It was usually Nubian, ******** and Oxycontin before they changed the formula to stop people from being able to crush it and make it into a way to mainline it like smack, hence the name Hillbilly Heroin. As well as benzos, barbiturates, and amphetamines. OSBB is how TortureFreak came to be.

I was still using when he was on there and at the time there.was.a.local.draught on dope so I bought a bunch of ******** amps and Oxycontin, and since I bought several gran worth he gave me his dreamteam sleeping pill to try out, I don't remember.what he.claimed.was.in them, but had I not have had a massive tolerance to all things illegal

laborer5555
01-25-2015, 05:37 PM
I remember mike strong board, and offshore. it was like the wild wild west on OFFSHORE. the vip board was ok...too much cock stroking of people for me to stick around. and I didn't like the whole VIP thing. too much ass-kissing

JACKFTYPE
01-26-2015, 04:11 PM
I remember mike strong board, and offshore. it was like the wild wild west on OFFSHORE. the vip board was ok...too much cock stroking of people for me to stick around. and I didn't like the whole VIP thing. too much ass-kissing

that reminds me of vipbodybuilding i think it was way back when? invite only... where the best source ever was. I think the brand was like Dpharm or something like that? Was a UGL but the guy had the best gear... then he decided to quit the biz. Those old days were great.

Dr-Octagon
01-26-2015, 11:10 PM
I was a member of all kinda boards back then. I'm sticking to this board and that's it. Keeping it simple. This board is the shit. There was so much political shit on boards back then. .....

toppjimie
01-27-2015, 06:32 PM
I was a member of all kinda boards back then. I'm sticking to this board and that's it. Keeping it simple. This board is the shit. There was so much political shit on boards back then. .....
Same here bro.I only use the sponsors here.Theres no need to go elsewhere

Butters
03-08-2015, 03:41 PM
He has a pattern of making disturbing lab names. On another board he went by "Tormentor Labs" & when people started catching on he eventually bailed & came back as "Witchhunt Labs". I mentioned on why would someone name there stuff "Witchhunt", it was very obvious. I feel in hs mind he thinks he's the victim. It's "Torture" "Tormentor", "Witchhunt".....what's next "SadisticPoison Labs"? I'll be honest I ordered from him & the package was soaking through the cardboard so tossed it.

They had pictures of him he looks kind of a haggard man pig. Anyways, just watch for the pattern of wierd, sadistic lab names.

d red
03-25-2015, 04:49 PM
Wicked labs was once a good source that retired long ago, and Cote is known for using established labs names both past and present. He's even created a website this time

You can Google this name and you will see it on.dozens of boards through the yrs. He starts up when he gets popped for dope or whatever and I guess its his legal fund, or skipping town while on bail or most likely more dope.

Odds are a 100-1 that he's still in Rhode Island doing this shit. So.for you new guys who read this be careful should you choose a sponsor outside here, which I don't reccomend but Dan Cote is pure shit sipping scum do a search and you will see what I'm talking about as there's too many names he's gone by for me to remember.
although the name wickedlaborateis sounds like a name dan would make....i becuase he was actually WICKED-LABS 2 years ago. i dont think he is any real relation the wickedlaboraties. maybe wickedlaboraties just turned scammed? dan was from CT. and HE ACTUALLY DIED IN 20122.
I HAVE his obituary but is wont let me post it.

twisted
03-26-2015, 11:25 PM
This dan guy is one shady mofo , .....

d red
03-26-2015, 11:55 PM
This dan guy is one shady mofo , .....
HE IS DEAD. he died 2 years ago.

d red
03-26-2015, 11:55 PM
let me post the obit

d red
03-26-2015, 11:56 PM
here...dan cote died 2 years ago guys.

http://holmes-watkinsfuneralhomes.com/book-of-memories/1365908/Cote-Daniel/obituary.php

kawa636
08-06-2015, 08:26 PM
Oh dam.so was he a scammer or not??or was it different guy.?