PDA

View Full Version : Leftover juice in my dart

Loose Cannon
01-14-2015, 05:36 AM
Brethren...every dart always has a little juice left in the tip after each pin. It's enough to add up over time. My buddy puts a little air towards the back end to make sure that doesnt happen but that shit sketches me out. I read on here somewhere that it would actually take about 10cc's of air in a vein to kill you. Just wondering if anyone puts any air in the dart to prevent this, or does everyone just say fuck it?

Syber
01-14-2015, 06:36 AM
I leave a tinny bubble in there and havent had any issues

DBert
01-14-2015, 07:16 AM
I am paranoid about the air so I just add a little extra gear to make up for it what's left in the needle.

Mungus
01-14-2015, 07:29 AM
Not that I'd do that myself but tiny amounts of air subq and IM aren't a problem. Now if you're putting gear IV you have more pressing issues than lost gear in your pin....

DBert
01-14-2015, 07:40 AM
I have my woman inject my glutes and twice now she has pulled the needle out and handed it to me and said all done, i go to cap the needle and there is still 3/4 of an ml in the barrel. Im like fuck! I dont want to have to re-stick and fuck up my site rotation. So i just go without for that injection. Im super paranoid about injection rotation though. I had a small lump in my glute for months from what i think was not enough time inbetween injections on the same site that has finally went away and im doing my best to avoid getting that again.

benoit23
01-14-2015, 12:33 PM
I always leave about.1 air bubble at the back end and it always pushes that last amount out ... no harm done here

Loose Cannon
01-14-2015, 04:06 PM
Thanks maybe I will put a tiny bit of air inside

Mfire
01-14-2015, 04:21 PM
I leave a small bubble, it'll never clear the tip though

Dont wanna be old
01-14-2015, 05:13 PM
Do the best you can with what you have .
Do you look down the barrel of a loaded gun to see if the path is clear ?
Screwing around with air bubbles is silly .
Are you not taking enough chances everytime you say or purchase AAS ?
Pinning by a medical professional is risky everytime .
http://youtu.be/FYfHXAX63dU
^^^remember ^^^^

IRISHOAK
01-14-2015, 05:32 PM
I wouldnt worry about losing that small amount. yes, it adds up over time but really, just buy more when you need it. There are so many sponsors here with great prices and good service its not worth the few cents to worry about. I did the math, even at $50 for a 10ml vial of product, even if you lose 1/8 of a ml in the used pin...it's like 65 cents. Air isn't always sterile and I would be more worried about injecting air IM or sub q and getting a contaminant in there.

treetrunk
01-15-2015, 01:50 AM
Air bubbles just make me paranoid!! Lol. Always good sources to order more gear from if needed!!

studmuffin
01-15-2015, 02:01 AM
I never have air in my dart. That is damn good reminder DWBO!

spoolin
01-15-2015, 02:17 AM
I've been putting .1 to .2cc of air in the tip part and never had a problem before. The air moves to the back of the syringe when its on its side and ends up being last to inject. You can hear the air push the remainder of gear in when finished. Could this really be a problem?

marine2000
01-15-2015, 05:04 AM
Ive actually heard or read somewhere that it takes 3cc's of air to kill you..but that is straight to the main vein as im sure thats not where your juice goes...ive always kinda been paranoid about air to but as dont wanna be old said, it isnt really something id play with either...you definitely arent missing enough to matter when u think about it

Mungus
01-15-2015, 07:04 AM
Do the best you can with what you have .
Do you look down the barrel of a loaded gun to see if the path is clear ?
Screwing around with air bubbles is silly .
Are you not taking enough chances everytime you say or purchase AAS ?
Pinning by a medical professional is risky everytime .
http://youtu.be/FYfHXAX63dU
^^^remember ^^^^

I was just thinking about this vid the other day, and was it Redrum or someone who posted another horror story about cellulitis? Fark that...

altered beast
01-15-2015, 03:54 PM
I have seen doctors add a little air to it to make it all pass my gf is a nurse and says the air will not hurt you at all..

spoolin
01-15-2015, 08:21 PM
You also need to remember that when you aspirate (and you better be doing this), that you'll be drawing in air before you inject anyway. So, what's the big deal with adding a little more to help push the remainder of gear out?

skinny
01-16-2015, 05:57 AM
oils expensive in Oz, lol bubble always

Dbolish
01-16-2015, 06:06 AM
oils expensive in Oz, lol bubble always

this, shit ive injected 1 cc of air. some of you guys are beyond paranoid