PDA

View Full Version : Sermorelon

bdad
01-15-2015, 06:11 PM
The trt clinic I'm considering using offers this instead of HGH. Anyone have any feed back on this stuff, its pricey.

Johnjuanb1
01-15-2015, 06:25 PM
The trt clinic I'm considering using offers this instead of HGH. Anyone have any feed back on this stuff, its pricey.
Sermorelin is a GHRH with a very short half life of 10 minutes and extremely ineffective.
If you are okay doing injections then you are much better off taking 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc-1295 WITHOUT DAC 3 times a day.
A much more convenient method to get incredible HGH release and elevate your Igf1 levels is with the oral HGH SECRETAGOGUE MK-677. It only requires one 25mg oral sublingual dose per day to give you over a dozen low wave HGH pulses. It's very cost effective and is stored at room temperature so you can travel with it.
At SuperiorPeptide.com we have it on buy one get one free. You get two bottle, 2 months worth, for $1.50/day.
MK-677 blows away sermorelin by most likely 10 times the HGH release, if not more.

loveMoreT
06-10-2016, 02:28 AM
check out this link Sermorelin: Fountain of Youth - YouTube (https://youtu.be/DuouL3Svz58) sounds pretty good , no side affect or anything but I couldnt agree with one thing he said that carb/insulin will enhance GH production before bed which is contradictory to science that insulin competes with GH