PDA

View Full Version : UGL

ELIMINATOR
01-16-2015, 12:58 AM
How safe have UGL's gear been overall for you? Has anyone got an abscess? I hear people say that the owners of UGL's wouldn't even use their gear. Also, do the labs ever prove they are making gear in a sterile environment? I see that a lot of people talk about potency, but contamination should be of major concern as well.

benoit23
01-16-2015, 01:10 AM
I would t know because I started with the best ... Nothin to worry about with dio those thoughts don't even need to cross your mind :)

ELIMINATOR
01-16-2015, 01:13 AM
That's good to know.

I was looking at videos of guys getting crazy looking abscess from gear and it just got me thinking. Seems like a lot of dudes just jump in blindly.

Dont wanna be old
01-16-2015, 01:42 AM
There was a compounding pharmacy that sold contaminated injectable products and people died .
Xmuscle gets his script from the pharmacy and it was crashed . They told him to put it in a cup of hot water until the shards melted .
I hate to tell you that anytime you break the skin there is a chance of infection .
You can do research on the sponsors on this board . We don't edit or remove negative posts .
If they are in the brotherhood then they are tried and tested good .
I will never recommend someone to stick them selves with a needle .
This video is of my leg in March of last year .
http://youtu.be/FYfHXAX63dU
I purchased the gear from another board . They know about it and still are selling it . Another member here got a infection when they purchased the same gear . I will never stray from this board .
Anyone get sick from one of sponsors will be gone and I will personally put the word out .
DWBO

benoit23
01-16-2015, 01:47 AM
I couldn't even get the balls to start that video just looking at the still on the front

ELIMINATOR
01-16-2015, 01:49 AM
That was brutal to watch!

1tuffcookie
01-16-2015, 01:55 AM
DWBO that almost made me puke.... If that were me I would never stick myself again.

ironjulius
01-16-2015, 02:03 AM
damn brother that was crazy

Dont wanna be old
01-16-2015, 02:30 AM
After 5 days in the hospital and came home with what you saw .
I guess I thought I was spared for a higher purpose and got to keep my leg .
Turn my tragedy into something positive and help others .
Gave brothers here my jelly bean size antibiotics I had extra when needed .
Try to make sure no one has to experience this .

Dont wanna be old
01-16-2015, 02:33 AM
That was brutal to watch!
I had to repack that everyday to make sure no infection would come back .
I bump the video not to get myself attention but let you know the seriousness of this hobby/sport .
You can NEVER be too safe

ironjulius
01-16-2015, 02:40 AM
After 5 days in the hospital and came home with what you saw .
I guess I thought I was spared for a higher purpose and got to keep my leg .
Turn my tragedy into something positive and help others .
Gave brothers here my jelly bean size antibiotics I had extra when needed .
Try to make sure no one has to experience this .
thanks for sharing your experience brother

studmuffin
01-16-2015, 03:43 AM
Thanks for the reminder DWBO! I am glad that you posted the video so we can all be much more careful about gear and who we get it from.

Rooroo
01-16-2015, 05:15 AM
I had to repack that everyday to make sure no infection would come back .
I bump the video not to get myself attention but let you know the seriousness of this hobby/sport .
You can NEVER be too safe

For u guys who think this is all fun and games I say talk to DW! This infection put a good man down for a while and this wasn't his fault!! DW u don't have to qualify anything in this regard because my man you went through it!!

Go with a sponsor u can trust and do absolutely everything on your end to lower the risk of this happening to u!!
I dropped a pin on the floor today and without hesitation it went into the trash . 91% rubbing alcohol is cheap , cotton balls are cheap , syringes are cheap !!! Being very clean (Sterile) doesn't cost a lot of money but if u get a bad infection it's going to cost u a lot more than medical bills .

Dbolish
01-16-2015, 05:48 AM
would take ugl over pharma anyday

Dionysus
01-16-2015, 01:47 PM
I didnt even press play. Know that my converting area is of lab spec standards or better (or my chem buddy will not let us work) we use a uv light with a special spray to test walls etc. I wont discuss my convert8ng methods because its a trade secret and plays a HUGE role in our products success.

swoosegoose
01-16-2015, 03:24 PM
All ive ever taken is ugl. Have had a couple sketchy looking vials but they still ended up being good. Rooroo is exactly right being clean and sterile is extremely important.

bounce403
01-17-2015, 10:08 AM
Always be thorough don't reuse syringes ,swab bottles before drawing out and swab injection sites. But gear from reputable sources. Control what you can.

ELIMINATOR
01-17-2015, 10:32 PM
I've heard use .2 filter into new vial and bake at 320 f for 1 hour. After baking release pressure using needle tip.

Jozifp103
01-19-2015, 09:45 PM
In my experience my ugl (PSL) gear has been more accurately dosed, and less painful than my actual script. I get my test compounded from a pharmacy and tbh my blood work has shown varying numbers when using it. I cruise on 200mg a week and always get my blood work done on the day of pinning, but before I pin to get a trough reading. My first reading was at 1200ng/dL and my second cruise with the same test (different batch) was 850ng/dL on a trough reading. Started cruising with PSL's cyp and my trough has been a consistent 1200ng/dL trough reading. UGL's have the ability to have the same, if not better quality control and sanitation practices as pharma grade. It's just a matter of if they want to put the time and money into doing it right. Find one who does, and stick with them brother.

bigcheeze37
01-25-2015, 04:04 PM
Some ugl's just get lazy or take on too much too soon. Its better to take the extra steps to insure quality sterile product then to cut simple ez steps to get the batches done

laborer5555
01-25-2015, 05:40 PM
if u can trust your source, you should be able to trust your gear.

dpin
01-25-2015, 11:01 PM
I would say the majority of infections are best of risky injector behavior - reusing needles, not swabbing down. Its in the interest of the UGL to ensure there product is good. Its a repeat game.

Jozifp103
01-29-2015, 04:57 PM
Some ugl's just get lazy or take on too much too soon. Its better to take the extra steps to insure quality sterile product then to cut simple ez steps to get the batches done
Definitely agree with this. I'd rather have a smaller, happy customer base that I can successfully meet their needs.......than be a lab with a huge customer base, too big to handle, and resort to under-dosing or substituting to try to fill orders. That's why some labs/sources stick around and some don't.

Bambam
03-05-2015, 09:28 PM
It would be amazing if we could all be assured that the ugly follow strict guide lines. But as other have said some get in over there head or honestly just don't give a dam and it's all about making money for them . Maybe one day we will be able to get gear from a pharmacy and not have to worry. But as long as you are injectin something into your body there is always a risk be pharma grade or ugl

Butters
03-09-2015, 10:22 AM
It just depends. Sometimes it's fine, sometimes it isn't. There could be a situation where someone sends bunk Testosterone & Deca, but real Trenbolone & maybe they are unaware. You can have UGL vary from batch to batch & go from good initially, to lower quality down the road. There are exceptions, of course.

I will say that I notice the difference between American Pharmacy product & UGL with regards to test. It is always more noticeable(for me personally), mg for mg, than UGL. But because it's difficult to get enough to afford to cycle with it, UGL fill a valuable area.

Never have I got noticeably sick from UGL products though, the worst thing is swelling/heat at the inj site & PIP, probably due to using to much BA, but that can happen with vet grade stuff also. The thing is, UGL would be much, much riskier if you are female...a few too many mgs of dbol in the var or something & then problems.

I always like to assume most people are basically good & take them at their word, but the Internet can challenge that belief.

animal87
03-09-2015, 11:46 AM
it depends on the brewer/ugl. There have been plenty of ugl's I have test on bloodwork as good as watsons.

Butters
03-09-2015, 02:51 PM
it depends on the brewer/ugl. There have been plenty of ugl's I have test on bloodwork as good as watsons.

Ironically, that's exactly the brand that I have used(their test cypionate 200mg/ml version) The pharmacy switched from Watson though.

Also, I respond to Watson very well, the bloodwork showed very high numbers from a pretty low amount. It's been very good consistently.

You may be a little wiser(or more patient) than most when it comes to picking them & that usually takes time.

Sparky
03-09-2015, 03:34 PM
There was a compounding pharmacy that sold contaminated injectable products and people died .
Xmuscle gets his script from the pharmacy and it was crashed . They told him to put it in a cup of hot water until the shards melted .
I hate to tell you that anytime you break the skin there is a chance of infection .
You can do research on the sponsors on this board . We don't edit or remove negative posts .
If they are in the brotherhood then they are tried and tested good .
I will never recommend someone to stick them selves with a needle .
This video is of my leg in March of last year .
http://youtu.be/FYfHXAX63dU
I purchased the gear from another board . They know about it and still are selling it . Another member here got a infection when they purchased the same gear . I will never stray from this board .
Anyone get sick from one of sponsors will be gone and I will personally put the word out .
DWBO

BUMP!!

Really f'n important we all remember what can happen. This is why it is essential you know the reputation of a source. It is the very reason I brew my own gear. I setup a mini sterilized lab with lab equipment I have purchased and sterilized to make my gear. Hell, if I had the money I would buy an autoclave and GC Mass Spec to ensure sterilization and purity. It is an issue of knowing and trusting your supplier. I know some of the suppliers here have a lab mass spec or have a mass spec for their gear. It would be awesome if they were to post their testing data for all to see but I get it would be a lot of posting as I am sure they have a lot of batches.

An abscess can occur from a small piece of the stopper in a vial. That is just the nature of jamming a sharp object through rubber. You must take your time, swab everything with alcohol, and actually look at what you have drawn in a syringe. If you think you may see a bit of stopper or see something else, push it through a filter and check it again. Unless you find the video of DWBO's leg to be an appealing proposition for your future.

We all take the risk this could happen. Be smart my bruddas and sistas.

Sparky

FYSA...for those who want to get their hands on antibiotics without a doc (I get it) here is a source for them (don't be fooled by who the product is intended for as it is made by the same pharma for humans): http://www.campingsurvival.com/fishantibiotics.html

Creep
03-09-2015, 04:41 PM
I've used both sources, IMO the UGL are dosed better than a lot of the pharma grade that I've used from other countries(India,Greece etc..). I haven't had the chance to use US pharma grade since the late '90s Upjohn winstrol which was great.