PDA

View Full Version : TRT more harm or good ?

txdude316
01-16-2015, 11:47 PM
I was on TRT for about 2yrs low dose. Only 1cc of test depot e4w ..... I was so pumped i got the TRT but durring and after my first cycle i was not to impressed i ran test only test-e 250 twice ew for ten weeks and nolva pct. Kept it super basic no kick start no orals just test now i had almost no test levels when i started TRT and the DR i had was happy to keep me at 200/300 now with. The gear and TRT i hit levels of 500/600 and all other blood work was at ok levels .... After the PCT and 10wk brake. I ran sust300 twice ew for 12wks again 500\600 best i could achieve .... Now i was removed from TRT and have been off for 12wks .... I believe that the low dose and only once a month may have made me less receptive to the test ? I did make strength gains and "hardened up" a bit.... But the blood ? I was expecting 800/1000 test levels is that to far fetched? And size gains just weren't there i am off TRT due to hemoglobin levels to high and test in normal levels 485 at last lab and ready to pin again...this time i am running sust again but will stack with decca should i bump the test up ? From 600ml to 900ml twice ew it is sust so 900ml is not crazy is it

trapsquatch
01-17-2015, 03:27 AM
Okay This is all FU%$ED Up let me try and go point by point since I am an idiot and sometimes have trouble comprehending post LMAO
1.200mg Test cyp every 4 weeks is Retarded You need a New doctor You should have been doing Week injections ranging from 100-200mg Depending on Blood
Work
2.The reasons You may not of been impressed with your cycle Because 1.Test E/C should be ran for 12 weeks at least 10 weeks your cutting it short right when it starts shining so to speak 2.Quality of your gear It may have been under dosed garbage 3.You have a bad anabolic response to gear Not likely at all, but possible.4.You expected WAY to much or you trained and ate Like shit and if you got no results it was probably that or bunk gear.

3.Why are you doing a PCT on TRT that my friend makes no sense let me break down a simple example,Say you are on trt 100mg EW you run a "Blast" aka Cycle at 500mg EW for 12 weeks once you finish week 12 you would then drop your dose to 100mg ew, you would not run NOLVA CLOMID because you are on TRT

4.Sust for 12 weeks again is cutting it short Sust has the undec Ester that does not really reach saturation point until week 6-7 So with sust I like to see a minimum of 14 weeks aiming more towards 16

5.Test Cyp half life is around 6-7 days okay this is why weekly injections are superior and Every 4 weeks is retarded Slap your doctor or find one that know's more about trt.

6.200mg test cyp a week will give different people different numbers a few guys will hit 2000 total T off of 200 while most guys will be around 1200-1400 by the end of the week they maybe around 500-600,100mg ew is a good trt dose 200 is on the high side but still acceptable

7.If your on TRT brother You NEED TO DONATE BLOOD EVERY 2MONTHS or EVERY 3 MONTHS No if and's or buts that is mandatory...Do not let your RBC and Hemocrit get out of whack it can be deadly and if your doctor did not tell you this bitch slap him again =)

8.I probably missed some stuff so please ask a specific question and I will answer I want to help you because I care my brotha =) Research there is ALOT of knowledge here

txdude316
01-17-2015, 01:59 PM
No thats dead on ... I only got the TRT one time every month I knew that was fucked up but this DR said that's how it was done that I was not going to get injection once a week .... I was pulled off the TRT now 1 because now they say I am in normal range (458) and hemoglobin was high ... So looks like the two fuck ups I made going only 10w not 12/14w .And taking a PCT durring the TRT ...it's funny you try to find out all you can only later to find out you didn't have all the info ... One thing I will say for the brother hood .. You guys know your shit and seam to be straight up and willing to help ... Thank you for your help makes sense to me now

Jozifp103
01-19-2015, 02:44 PM
Hey brother. It looks like your protocol is all messed up there. PSL (Purity Source Labs) is currently holding an auction for our trt stack. It may be of interest to you. If you have any questions, I have been on trt for a while now and my protocol is dialed in perfectly. I can help you get on a good protocol. Feel free to check out our auction and what it offers. Other than that feel free to pm me with any questions regarding trt! You can check out the auction here: http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?18414-SPONSORSHIP-OPPORTUNITY

Best of luck!

Jozifp103
01-22-2015, 08:00 PM
​***correction, not an auction, a SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNIYY. My error.

KutakRock
01-22-2015, 10:04 PM
If what I'm reading is correct and you are running 500mg of test or 600mg of sust a week and are unable to break a test level of 1000, you have bad gear.

jacjac
01-23-2015, 05:04 PM
My primary doctor also wanted to give me 200mg em. I declined and came to the brotherhood instead. The most advised starting trt regime I have seen here is 200mg test c/e ew split say mon and thur. 250 to 500 iu hcg ew and your ai.

I personally am 48 yrs weigh 250lbs and have a natural t level around 180. I do 250mg test c ew along with .3 mg anastrozole (.25 mg is the recommended start point) and do just fine on the 250 iu of the hcg. I hold around an 800 t level like that.

Try to straighten out your trt before any more cycles. Eat right, buy from a solid sponsor, give blood

JACKFTYPE
01-27-2015, 08:13 PM
I was fortunate enough to get a great Dr who understood my past and that 200mg EW was simply not enough. Put me on 400 EW and I've been in shape ever since... anything less than 200 EW is bullshit. Fucking medical system in the USA, a Dr prescribing 1 cc EACH MONTH??? What the fuck is that?? Scumbag dr's, scumbag insurance companies, scumbag government /rant

Discobiky
01-28-2015, 02:16 AM
I was fortunate enough to get a great Dr who understood my past and that 200mg EW was simply not enough. Put me on 400 EW and I've been in shape ever since... anything less than 200 EW is bullshit. Fucking medical system in the USA, a Dr prescribing 1 cc EACH MONTH??? What the fuck is that?? Scumbag dr's, scumbag insurance companies, scumbag government /rant
Wow 400 ew is almost a low cycle and sounds abit high tbh but if it works for ya well who am i to argue but would be curious to see bloods on that dose i started self admin of 100x2 Test e pw after my second blast 8 weeks ago and i have never felt better in my life losing weight and adding bulk with the low dose but yeah i need to find a doc that i can actually talk to properly as my last doc turtled up after i said i was gonna self admin after he said i had to do a barrage of tests after we already came to the conclusion my test lvls are borderline to go on trt.

Mfire
01-28-2015, 02:38 AM
I run 100 mg test E 2xw for trt, along with .3 Adex also EOD, and HCG, I stay nice and level, still make gains and can still get hard, Ya that's important. I had one blood test last year and I was around 1000 if I remember correctly, my doc ripped my ass cause she knew what was up. Honestly I may have been running a little higher dose at that time, I can't remember.

JACKFTYPE
01-28-2015, 12:22 PM
Wow 400 ew is almost a low cycle and sounds abit high tbh but if it works for ya well who am i to argue but would be curious to see bloods on that dose i started self admin of 100x2 Test e pw after my second blast 8 weeks ago and i have never felt better in my life losing weight and adding bulk with the low dose but yeah i need to find a doc that i can actually talk to properly as my last doc turtled up after i said i was gonna self admin after he said i had to do a barrage of tests after we already came to the conclusion my test lvls are borderline to go on trt.
LOL the blood were a so high the first time I had to convince him that I was on-cycle and running other test as well, fortunately he just warned me and said if it comes back this high again I'll drop you down to 200mg EW.

A lot of people don't realize that 400mg of human-grade test cyp made in the USA is the equivalent of 600-800mg of some UGL's. Fortunately this board has only good sources, mainly referring to the strength of human-grade comparatively. I can tell you firsthand that Erik's gear is just as strong, but that's another thread.

Yes, 400mg EW is basically a low cycle, and that's what I wanted and asked for. Find a good dr and be up front with them is the best policy, and for anyone reading this thread BEWARE female dr's when it comes to TRT. From my experience and that of 2 close friends, they will give you the absolute bare minimum (such as 200mg each month). They seem to get off on trying to make sure you are 'neutered', so to speak.

spoolin
01-28-2015, 09:35 PM
125mg every 4 days seems to keep me at around 700 for trt.

getoffthex
02-22-2015, 12:15 AM
I got my doc to give me 1ml/200mg every ten days right now working on getting that to 1ml a week...

Sparky
03-03-2015, 08:22 PM
Your doc definitely did not help you out. If anything, he hurt you. When on TRT and firing up a cycle you must adjust for the TRT dosage. In your case, it was so low it was not even worth consideration. I am Androgel for my TRT. Most will say it is crap and I get it but what I went through to get the script and dealing with a gov organization to get there is a victory. When I run a cycle I stop taking my Androgel but add the equivalent amount on top of my cycle dosages. Not doing this will result in a less effective cycle as a portion of your cycle dosages will now go to maintaining your TRT levels. For example: 100mg test/week for TRT + 500mg test/week for cycle = 600mg test/week (100mg holds your TRT levels). If you just drop the TRT and do not factor it back in it would look like this: 500mg test/week - 100mg test/week to fill the gap for the missing TRT = 400mg test/week. I know a lot of guys who blast and cruise who just cannot wrap their heads around it and end up short changing themselves in their cycles.

Sparky

Sparky
03-03-2015, 08:23 PM
I got my doc to give me 1ml/200mg every ten days right now working on getting that to 1ml a week...

That is actually really good if this was right out the gate. I know guys, like myself, that are stuck in the Androgel lane for a couple years before even being able to get a doc to consider test injections.

Sparky