PDA

View Full Version : Comment on my cycle please.

Loose Cannon
01-17-2015, 02:16 AM
Thy Brethren...what up. I really wanted a few comments on my cycle. It's going great overall but I'm not exactly "blowing up" like I thought I would. I am cutting, and successfully loosing weight. But I thought I'd be putting on much more lean mass than I am. I am making gains, but I'm getting much harder than I am bigger. I'm guessing it's the calorie intake but I wanted to hear a few opinions. I'm not counting macros or calories. I know I'm taking in more than 200 grams of protein a day, I eat enough carbs to keep a nice pump in the gym, and my fat is minimal.
I'm running 400mg of Test P and Mast P eod, and 400mg of Tren E a week. (Probably more than that for all compounds because I always tend to overdraw haha) Taking clen 2 weeks on/off. I weigh 210. Lift 5 or 6 days a week. First pin was December 7th. Tapered up to the mg's I'm at now. The Mast eod has only been going on for about 2 weeks. What do you think brohams...

kubes
01-17-2015, 02:19 AM
I think you might need to eat more. Post up what you ate today

Loose Cannon
01-17-2015, 02:25 AM
I think you might need to eat more. Post up what you ate today

5 or 6 days a week I eat the same thing....
Protein bar
Banana
Protein Shake
Pineapple
3 or 4 hardboiled eggs
1 or 2 Tilapia Filets
Boiled chicken (probably 2 servings, havent been weighing it)
Turkey Sandwich on Wheat w/ fat free cheese
Tuna Sandwich on Wheat w/ fat free cheese
Then for dinner I mix it up between either chicken, rice and a vegge or a big ass fish or chicken spinach salad w/ balsamic

marine2000
01-17-2015, 04:12 AM
Count your calories one day, like start tomorrow morning and count them all day and you will probably be surprised at how many calories you dont get....there are a lot of ways to simply add a few hundred calories here and there...I personally drink a boost or an ensure after every meal plus a couple more throughout the day and that alone adds over a thousand calories to my diet...you can also do simple things like a couple of table spoons of olive oil here and there which adds hundreds as well....one tbsp has about 120 calories...also if it were me I would boost my test up to about 600mg a week

marine2000
01-17-2015, 04:13 AM
And what u posted for your food intake is really low as far as calorie intake goes

Loose Cannon
01-17-2015, 04:18 AM
And what u posted for your food intake is really low as far as calorie intake goes

i will give it a shot, still trying to loose the fat though as well.

marine2000
01-17-2015, 06:36 AM
Yea its an art trying to do both but what works for me isnt necessarily going to work for you, and for me I just try to high a high calorie high protein intake with a moderate to low fat count...for me the only way to gain is spiking my calorie count way above average

marine2000
01-17-2015, 06:38 AM
I like that cycle youre doing though its a summer time favorite of mine

Loose Cannon
01-17-2015, 06:58 AM
I like that cycle youre doing though its a summer time favorite of mine

i like it so far hopefully i like it better when i up these calories lol its definitely good for maintaining muscle and loosing fat but its definitely tough building muscle and loosing fat.

Dbolish
01-17-2015, 08:28 AM
if your cutting your not gonna blow up and gain a bunch of muscle, AAS isnt magic. Either cut or try to grow, tyring to do both and youll spin your wheels

kubes
01-17-2015, 10:41 AM
You are going to need more complex carbs. Most wheat bread is garbage with enriched flour and hfc. Unless your eating Ezekiel bread that is really sprouted grains I would drop the bread and switch to sweet potatoes and brown rice. You need more greens as well broccoli cauliflower asparagus green beans leafy greens spinach etc

Loose Cannon
01-17-2015, 04:57 PM
You are going to need more complex carbs. Most wheat bread is garbage with enriched flour and hfc. Unless your eating Ezekiel bread that is really sprouted grains I would drop the bread and switch to sweet potatoes and brown rice. You need more greens as well broccoli cauliflower asparagus green beans leafy greens spinach etc

alright thanks kubes