PDA

View Full Version : MK-677 HGH Oral SECRETAGOGUE

Johnjuanb1
01-17-2015, 06:35 PM
MK-677 is the most convenient form of HGH on the market.

- It is an oral sublingual HGH Secretagogue
- It only requires one 25mg oral sublingual dose per day
- It puts out over a dozen low wave HGH pulses per 24 hour period
- It is stored at room temperature making it convenient for travel
- Igf-1 increases with each consecutive day of use to extremely high levels
- Body fat seems to melt off
- Weight gain comes quickly
- Sleep is much deeper
- Endurance is greatly improved while training

Growth hormone secretagogue MK-677: no clinical ef... [Neurology. 2008] - PubMed result
Results: Administration of MK-677 25 mg resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels at 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months.

Effects of an oral ghrelin mimetic on body composi... [Ann Intern Med. 2008] - PubMed result
Results: Over 12 months, the ghrelin mimetic MK-677 enhanced pulsatile growth hormone secretion, significantly increased fat-free mass, and was generally well tolerated. Long-term functional and, ultimately, pharmacoeconomic, studies in elderly persons are indicated.

Johnjuanb1
01-19-2015, 11:21 PM
I think as word gets out about MK-677 most guys will opt for it over genetic Chinese hgh. The results from an average dose of 25mg MK-677 rival that of 4ius high quality HGH. In all honesty, the HGH secreted by your own pituitary gland is superior to any synthetic HGH. Synthetic HGH is only one isoform of HGH. The pituitary gland secretes 5 iso-forms of HGH. You body will eventually produce antibodies against exogenous HGH. It won't do that to your bodies' own HGH.

Johnjuanb1
01-21-2015, 10:12 PM
The feedback on MK-677 is really coming in now that word is out.
Everyone wants the benefits of 4ius of HGH with the convenience of only having to take one 25mg oral
sublingual dose per day. MK-677 puts out over a dozen low wave HGH pulses per 24 hour period, with the largest pulse hitting 12 hours after administration.
MK-677 increases appetite, dramatically increases endurance while training as I've found by the athletes I've recommended it to, great pumps in the gym, much deeper sleep with vivid lucid dreams, fat loss without dietary change, and all the antiaging benefits such as improved skin, and faster hair and nail growth.

MK-677 is stored at room temperature so you can travel with it.

The HGH secreted by your own pituitary gland is superior to synthetic HGH. Synthetic HGH is merely one of the 5 isoforms of HGH your pituitary gland secretes.

One cool thing about MK-677 is you feel it working immediately. You get an energy surge as the HGH sky rockets the first day. Then, as your serum IGF1 level increase you start seeing the fat loss while simaltaneously watching the scale go up.

The cost of MK-677 is only around $90 for two months worth. You get two bottles for the price of one at SuperiorPeptide.com by using my BOGO code: BOGOJJB1

chuckbox
02-01-2015, 10:25 PM
Bump on this, been really interested in MK-677, realistically what results could I expect? Have never ran growth but I like the idea of an oral solution.

Johnjuanb1
02-02-2015, 05:25 PM
Bump on this, been really interested in MK-677, realistically what results could I expect? Have never ran growth but I like the idea of an oral solution.
There are quite a few logs on SuperiorPeptide MK-677 at our other sites.
You will notice a dramatic increase in appetite, fast weight gain, increased endurance while training, improved vsscilaity, and a reduction in body fat even on a less than perfect diet. It's is more powerful than any generic hgh and on par with serostim in terms of results.

Johnjuanb1
02-17-2015, 09:08 PM
I'm absolutely amazed at the changes in my physique after 5 days of MK-677 and cjcDAC. I have lost control and had a huge cheat meal every night for 3 nights but my abs look tighter. I'm going to try not to cheat for a few days. I look much bigger and tighter. Weight up from 223Lbs to 228Lbs. There is no subcutaneous water retention as of yet.

Johnjuanb1
02-20-2015, 04:20 PM
Last night I dosed 50mg MK-677 before bed.
OMG!!! It hit so much harder than 25mg! It knocked me on my ass!
Real vivid dreams. I'm a little groggy this morning. At that I dose I needed a couple more hours sleep. I definitely like night time dosing best!

Elvia1023
02-23-2015, 02:14 AM
I know a guy also using 50mg pre bed. He said after a few days he is fuller but tighter. It's a remarkable peptide and one I know I will be using many times over the years.

Buckshot713
02-23-2015, 03:05 AM
I took advantage of this deal and I am gonna give my 1st peptide cycle a try. Superior really came through with the goods.

Duration- 16wks

MK-677: 25mg ed AM
CJC-1295 5mg w/DAC. e5d
Huperzine A 100mcg 2xpr day

also grabbed a few other things to try out

Pics Attached

Johnjuanb1
02-23-2015, 07:06 PM
I took advantage of this deal and I am gonna give my 1st peptide cycle a try. Superior really came through with the goods.

Duration- 16wks

MK-677: 25mg ed AM
CJC-1295 5mg w/DAC. e5d
Huperzine A 100mcg 2xpr day

also grabbed a few other things to try out

Pics Attached
I switched my MK-677 dosing before bed with 10mg melatonin to inhibit somatostatin.
Morning dosing was making me tired at work. I guess that's why in all the
studies at pubmed they dose MK-677 before bed.

Johnjuanb1
02-23-2015, 07:27 PM
I think I found my perfect MK-677 protocol finally. 50mg was too powerful and left me groggy.
Last night I took 37.5mg, which is a full dropper worth, with 10mg melatonin. I had the best sleep I've had in ages, and I'm
not groggy today.
The pumps have been so incredible off MK-677 with tadalafil. I'm up 6Lbs in 9 days and haven't had a cheat meal in 6 days.

Dbolish
03-08-2015, 05:25 AM
any further updates?

MR14
03-09-2015, 01:40 AM
Does this require AAS use as well or are you using peptide only cycle? Keep up the updates m8!

Elvia1023
03-16-2015, 11:27 PM
Effects of a 7-day treatment with a novel, orally active, growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, MK-677, on 24-hour GH profiles, insulin-like growth factor I, and adrenocortical function in normal young men.

Copinschi G1, Van Onderbergen A, L'Hermite-Balériaux M, Mendel CM, Caufriez A, Leproult R, Bolognese JA, De Smet M, Thorner MO, Van Cauter E.

Abstract

To assess the effects of prolonged administration of a novel analog of GH-releasing peptide (MK-677), nine healthy young men participated in a randomized, double blind, three-period cross-over comparison of orally administered placebo and 5- and 25-mg doses of MK-677. Each period involved bedtime administration of the drug for 7 consecutive days. At the end of each period, plasma levels of insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) and IGF-binding protein (http://www.synthetek.com/products/synthepure-whey-protein-isolate/)-3 (IGFBP-3) were measured at 0745 h, and 24-h profiles of plasma GH and cortisol were obtained at 15-min intervals together with the 24-h urinary excretion of free cortisol. Profiles of plasma free cortisol were calculated at hourly intervals. The amounts of GH secreted were similar in all three conditions, but GH pulse frequency was increased with both dosages of the drug, primarily because of an increase in the number of low amplitude pulses. Plasma IGF-I levels were increased in a dose-dependent manner, whereas IGFBP-3 levels were increased only with the highest dosage. There was a positive relationship between GH pulse frequency and IGF-I increase. Except for an advance in the nocturnal nadir and in the morning elevation, MK-677 had no effect on cortisol profiles. In particular, 24-h mean levels of plasma total and free cortisol and urinary excretion of free cortisol were similar under all conditions. The present data suggest that the use of MK-677 for the treatment of relative somatotropic deficiency, particularly in older adults compromised by such deficiency, deserves further investigation.

Oral growth hormone secretagogues--better than Alice in Wonderland's growth elixir? [J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1996]

PMID: 8768828 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Johnjuanb1
03-17-2015, 03:29 AM
The dreams sometimes are so real taking MK-677 with melatonin they shock me. I had a dream the other night where I composed music and it was flawless, every instrument flowed perfectly together. It was music created in my dream. Why can't I create that music in life? It's mesmerizing that something new can be created by your mind but can't be replicated while awake. It just goes to show how little of our brain we actually use while awake.

Do you guys find higher doses of melatonin increase the vivid dream potential of MK-677?
I've been dosing it at 10-12mg because a buddy told me we can only use 10mg but I'll try 20mg tonight with my 25mg MK-677. By the way, I lowered my MK dose to 25mg a week and I find I'm not lethargic during the daytime off that dose. 25mg is just right. :)

Johnjuanb1
03-19-2015, 04:18 PM
I'm definitely seeing a reduction in body fat from MK-677 and cjcDAC. My goal is to be 4% by May 1st. I haven't had a cheat meal in 11 days which hasn't been difficult at all because I notice If I get cravings I will take a couple grams of Maeng Da kratom leaf powder and my energy jumps up with no need to eat for an additional two hours until I notice I'm shaking from low blood sugar. I have these amazing 190 calorie quest protein bars if I'm dying for sweets. The chocolate cookie dough bar is amazing!!!!

Johnjuanb1
03-20-2015, 02:22 PM
Happy Fiday...,
Any of you guys have dreams so vivid you get injured in your sleep?
Last night I took 25mg MK-677 and 9mg melatonin after my post workout protein shake, then fell asleep. I dreamed I was attacked by wolves in one dream and rattle snakes in another. I know in the wolf dream I physically tore it apart in a death fight. This morning my middle knuckle on my right hand is very sore when I make a fist and swollen. I must have punched the shit out of the wall. Hahaha talk about vivid dreams.

Johnjuanb1
03-21-2015, 03:35 PM
Just woke up. My hands have been numb throughout the night every night and also while posting online. My hands are tight when I ball them I to a fist too. I haven't had a cheat meal in 13 days so I'm not holding much water. The MK-677/cjcDAC seems to be doing it's thing nicely.

Johnjuanb1
03-26-2015, 04:07 PM
RamboStallone has been teaching me tricks to remove water retention from MK-677. Last night I lowered my dose of MK-677 and my abs look so much better.

Rambo says if I stack 50mcg Igf1-Lr3 with 12.5mg MK-677 before bed then the igf1 will use the subcutaneous water produced by the MK to shuttle glycogen to the muscles causing the duel effect of giving me less subQ water and greater fullness to my muscles. I really like this theory and will be testing it after spring break.

We need a volunteer to get serum hgh blood testing done to prove or disprove whether Igf1-Lr3 inhibits hgh secretion from gh peptides.
The new theory is since Lr3 has 83 amino acids unlike the 70 amino acid igf1 in the body, that it will not negatively impact hgh secretion from gh peps. If this is true then it would be beneficial to add small amounts of Lr3 to all gh cycles.

Johnjuanb1
04-07-2015, 05:55 PM
I've been back on mk-677, ghrp2, and cjc no DAC for 3 days and I've gained 9Lbs. It's obviously water weight but most of it is contained in the muscles so it looks real good. My rotator cuff and knees feel much better from the added fluid.
Next week I'll order more mk-677, ghrp2, cjc no DAC, Hexarelin, Igf1-Lr3, and tadalafil.

Johnjuanb1
04-22-2015, 04:54 PM
I'm still taking 25mg mk-677 before bed with melatonin. I like the way it eases me into sleep. I eat my post workout meal then take my mk677 with melatonin and throw a movie on. I start to unwind and am
asleep within an hour. I sometimes wake up a couple hours later and am hungry so I have a Quest protein bar.

Johnjuanb1
05-01-2015, 04:10 PM
I've found that hydrochlorothyazide is perfect for removing all mk677 induced bloat. I take 12.5mg upon waking and before bed and my stomach is flat as a board. Dandelion root made me cramp and didn't help the bloat at all. HCTZ for the win. :D

Johnjuanb1
05-08-2015, 02:58 PM
It looks like the consensus is to stack MK-677 with clenbuterol to get all of the mass yielding and fat loss (http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.synthetek.com%2Fproduct s%2Fsynthetine-fat-transporter%2F) benefits of MK-677, but with no bloat. Clenbuterol removes the water retention of MK-677, while speeding up fat loss (http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.synthetek.com%2Fproduct s%2Fsynthetine-fat-transporter%2F). Supplement with 3-5 grams of taurine per day to hydrate the body intercellularly.

Elvia1023
05-09-2015, 12:17 AM
It looks like the consensus is to stack MK-677 with clenbuterol to get all of the mass yielding and fat loss (http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.synthetek.com%2Fproduct s%2Fsynthetine-fat-transporter%2F) benefits of MK-677, but with no bloat. Clenbuterol removes the water retention of MK-677, while speeding up fat loss (http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.synthetek.com%2Fproduct s%2Fsynthetine-fat-transporter%2F). Supplement with 3-5 grams of taurine per day to hydrate the body intercellularly.

I always recommend guys add in bananas, mushrooms and avocados on clenbuterol due to the high potassium content. Obviously it doesn't have to be all 3 but they are all great foods for bodybuilders. I love taurine and always have it in my protein smoothies.

Rambo
05-23-2015, 05:06 AM
I am going to start running 10mgs prebed every night as long as I can. I'm hoping no bloat at this dose.

I've been reading lots of the MK-677 studies and I am beginning to believe this is the best gh secretagogue available and is the closest thing you're going to get to taking exogenous hgh. I say this based on studies and personal experience.

Rambo
05-23-2015, 04:10 PM
I woke up during the night with very numb hands. This morning they were still numb and have been slightly numb all day. I also woke up starving and lately I've had no appetite so that was a shock.

This is with only 10mgs. I'm convinced some desensitization occurs with prolonged use. Taking a break seems to have made me more sensitive to its effects.

Rambo
05-24-2015, 04:01 AM
Just dosed my 10mgs, about to go to sleep. Let's see how well it does on day 2.

Rambo
05-24-2015, 05:28 PM
Second day on 10mgs prebed. Woke up with very numb and stiff hands. My wife massaged them for me, they feel better but still tighten up.

I know sides are not the proper way to gauge but the numb hands can't be ignored. If I can keep 10mgs going it will be a great cost effective solution.

Rambo
05-28-2015, 04:42 AM
I'm finding 10mgs a nice clean dose. Even though I thought I was bloating, I'm dry as a bone. Very vascular.

Just took my 10mgs. Going to dose 30mcgs LR3 and go to bed.

james185
05-31-2015, 01:58 PM
Thank you

HimRoid
06-03-2015, 06:02 PM
MK-677 is my favorite GH secretagogue to put fast mass on.
It really puts weight and strength on.
Within a week I look like a swole beast.

draconian2014
06-08-2015, 07:38 PM
what do you do about the taste and do you let it sit in your mouth or just swallow I have never tasted anything so horrible

Johnjuanb1
06-09-2015, 12:21 AM
In all of the human trials they just swallowed the mk-677. It has a 30% absorption rate orally. If you want a higher absorption rate then take it with grapefruit or grapefruit juice. I hold all research liquids under my tongue to get them in my blood stream faster. You don't have to hold it under your tongue. It just my preference. If the taste bothers you just put it in some juice and drink it down.

HimRoid
06-12-2015, 01:06 AM
what do you do about the taste and do you let it sit in your mouth or just swallow I have never tasted anything so horrible
Try dumping it in a shot of grapefruit juice. It'll make it more effective and mask the taste.

james185
06-14-2015, 02:38 PM
I just starting using this . Day 1 did not really notice any difference. But on day 3 about 30 min after taking. Hunger kicked in starting to eat everything in site. This is good for me a my appetite has always been low so harder to get the intake of calories needed to gain weight. Hope this is the start to building some muscle.

HimRoid
06-15-2015, 03:46 PM
I just starting using this . Day 1 did not really notice any difference. But on day 3 about 30 min after taking. Hunger kicked in starting to eat everything in site. This is good for me a my appetite has always been low so harder to get the intake of calories needed to gain weight. Hope this is the start to building some muscle.
The scale should be climbing soon. I gain weight and size very quickly with mk677.

sackbird
06-17-2015, 03:11 PM
I was thoroughly convinced to try the MK-677. Does it have to be taken on an empty stomach?

Johnjuanb1
06-17-2015, 06:17 PM
I was thoroughly convinced to try the MK-677. Does it have to be taken on an empty stomach?
I'm not sure what the scientific literature says but I always take it after dinner before bed and it seemed to work fine.

sackbird
06-17-2015, 06:20 PM
I'm not sure what the scientific literature says but I always take it after dinner before bed and it seemed to work fine.
Okay awesome. Thank you.

HimRoid
06-18-2015, 12:17 AM
Just took 25mg mk677 for recovery on my cardio-only day.

HimRoid
07-03-2015, 10:39 PM
Effects of an oral ghrelin mimetic on body composition and clinical outcomes in healthy older adults: a randomized trial.Randomized controlled trialNass R, et al. Ann Intern Med. 2008.
Show full citation (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18981485/#)

AbstractBACKGROUND: Growth hormone secretion and muscle mass decline from midpuberty throughout life, culminating in sarcopenia, frailty, decreased function, and loss of independence. The decline of growth hormone in the development of sarcopenia is one of many factors, and its etiologic role needs to be demonstrated.
OBJECTIVE: To determine whether MK-677, an oral ghrelin mimetic, increases growth hormone secretion into the young-adult range without serious adverse effects, prevents the decline of fat-free mass, and decreases abdominal visceral fat in healthy older adults.
DESIGN: 2-year, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, modified-crossover clinical trial.
SETTING: General clinical research center study performed at a university hospital.
PARTICIPANTS: 65 healthy adults (men, women receiving hormone replacement therapy, and women not receiving hormone replacement therapy) ranging from 60 to 81 years of age.
INTERVENTION: Oral administration of MK-677, 25 mg, or placebo once daily.
MEASUREMENTS: Growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor I levels. Fat-free mass and abdominal visceral fat were the primary end points after 1 year of treatment. Other end points were body weight, fat mass, insulin sensitivity, lipid and cortisol levels, bone mineral density, limb lean and fat mass, isokinetic strength, function, and quality of life. All end points were assessed at baseline and every 6 months.
RESULTS: Daily administration of MK-677 significantly increased growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor I levels to those of healthy young adults without serious adverse effects. Mean fat-free mass decreased in the placebo group but increased in the MK-677 group (change, -0.5 kg [95% CI, -1.1 to 0.2 kg] vs. 1.1 kg [CI, 0.7 to 1.5 kg], respectively; P < 0.001), as did body cell mass, as reflected by intracellular water (change, -1.0 kg [CI, -2.1 to 0.2 kg] vs. 0.8 kg [CI, -0.1 to 1.6 kg], respectively; P = 0.021). No significant differences were observed in abdominal visceral fat or total fat mass; however, the average increase in limb fat was greater in the MK-677 group than the placebo group (1.1 kg vs. 0.24 kg; P = 0.001). Body weight increased 0.8 kg (CI, -0.3 to 1.8 kg) in the placebo group and 2.7 kg (CI, 2.0 to 3.5 kg) in the MK-677 group (P = 0.003). Fasting blood glucose level increased an average of 0.3 mmol/L (5 mg/dL) in the MK-677 group (P = 0.015), and insulin sensitivity decreased. The most frequent side effects were an increase in appetite that subsided in a few months and transient, mild lower-extremity edema and muscle pain. Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels decreased in the MK-677 group relative to baseline values (change, -0.14 mmol/L [CI, -0.27 to -0.01 mmol/L]; -5.4 mg/dL [CI, -10.4 to -0.4 mg/dL]; P = 0.026); no differences between groups were observed in total or high-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels. Cortisol levels increased 47 nmol/L (CI, 28 to 71 nmol/L (1.7 microg/dL [CI, 1.0 to 2.6 microg/dL]) in MK-677 recipients (P = 0.020). Changes in bone mineral density consistent with increased bone remodeling occurred in MK-677 recipients. Increased fat-free mass did not result in changes in strength or function. Two-year exploratory analyses confirmed the 1-year results.
LIMITATION: Study power (duration and participant number) was insufficient to evaluate functional end points in healthy elderly persons.
CONCLUSION: Over 12 months, the ghrelin mimetic MK-677 enhanced pulsatile growth hormone secretion, significantly increased fat-free mass, and was generally well tolerated. Long-term functional and, ultimately, pharmacoeconomic, studies in elderly persons are indicated.

Looseunitwa
07-07-2015, 10:24 AM
Do you think this could be used in pct? Esp because of hunger increase and maintain gains from aas cycle?

Dbolish
07-07-2015, 10:45 AM
Do you think this could be used in pct? Esp because of hunger increase and maintain gains from aas cycle?

nowhere near strong enough to do that. what i noticed from it was mild cosmetic changes at best

HimRoid
07-07-2015, 09:31 PM
Mk677 is great during pct to maintain gains from a cycle.

Elvia1023
09-03-2015, 10:31 PM
I have been off all peps a fair amount of time so excited to start MK-677 again. Gonna wait another month or so then start it at 12.5mg ed and see how that dose treats me. My plan is to gradually build up the dose to about 25mg and run it for about 16 weeks. I prefer to rotate things but gonna try a long cycle this time round. I am hoping to put on a lot of mass with the mk, sust and npp :)

Rambo
09-04-2015, 01:11 PM
nowhere near strong enough to do that. what i noticed from it was mild cosmetic changes at best
You didn't run MK-677 then. It's the strongest GH secretagogue. Gave me more results and sides then generics.

JohnKane
09-05-2015, 09:37 AM
I have a few bottles of MK and am looking forward to trying it. I was told to try and take in the absence of carbs that way insulin doesn't block some effects being a hormone itself. Kinda hard to time if taken at night. Would have better luck in the morning. If it doesn't matter too much I'm not gonna worry.

daveblacktown
09-07-2015, 08:48 AM
Has anyone experienced increase in blood pressure, I was quite worried at the increase and had to take on telmisartan to control my BP.
My ankles are swollen and i am experiencing headaches.
I have gained weight (5kg) and I like the increase in appetite but feel foggy in the head.
I am taking 25mg/day and it has been two weeks since i started. Hope i feel better soon as i bought 3 months worth and intend to use it.

additional info: I read in Anabolics 2006 by William Llyewellyns, that according to Merck's internal data suggests that the drug reaches a ceiling at 100mg per day.

Fongy
09-07-2015, 09:00 AM
^^^Water retention mate. My ankles swelled and noticed a lot of stomach bloating. Blood pressure attributable to water retention. Perhaps try lowering or coming off altogether for a little bt.

Johnjuanb1
09-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Has anyone experienced increase in blood pressure, I was quite worried at the increase and had to take on telmisartan to control my BP.
My ankles are swollen and i am experiencing headaches.
I have gained weight (5kg) and I like the increase in appetite but feel foggy in the head.
I am taking 25mg/day and it has been two weeks since i started. Hope i feel better soon as i bought 3 months worth and intend to use it.

additional info: I read in Anabolics 2006 by William Llyewellyns, that according to Merck's internal data suggests that the drug reaches a ceiling at 100mg per day.
I would drop the dose down to 10mg before bed and do cardio to help reduce water retention.

daveblacktown
09-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the advice guys.
The last two days my bp has been better and i have dropped telmisartan to 80mg, and i feel clearer in the head. I think im getting tolerance to the mk side effects. I did drop mk down to 12.5mg for a while but have increased back to 25mg.
I have been dosing earlier in the day as i read the peak gh release is 12hrs later, so i get a strong gh pulse in the middle of the night - dreams have been more vivid.

Johnjuanb1
09-22-2015, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the advice guys.
The last two days my bp has been better and i have dropped telmisartan to 80mg, and i feel clearer in the head. I think im getting tolerance to the mk side effects. I did drop mk down to 12.5mg for a while but have increased back to 25mg.
I have been dosing earlier in the day as i read the peak gh release is 12hrs later, so i get a strong gh pulse in the middle of the night - dreams have been more vivid.
Vivid lucid dreams are so much fun. I'm dosing my MK677 at 10mg at night now. Maybe I will try morning dosing. I'd like to slowly increase the dose to 25mg.

wsnake
09-23-2015, 12:14 AM
I'm waiting on a order of MK at the moment can't wait to give it a go.
Thinking of stacking it with slin on my cruise test dose like you would with exogenous HGH, but since MK is also ment to increase IGF I'm not sure this will be counter productive.

Elvia1023
10-10-2015, 01:37 AM
I'm waiting on a order of MK at the moment can't wait to give it a go.
Thinking of stacking it with slin on my cruise test dose like you would with exogenous HGH, but since MK is also ment to increase IGF I'm not sure this will be counter productive.

No they are not counter productive at all. The work great with oneanother. I have used slin and mk-677 before and the muscle fullness is unreal. The MK will help keep fat gain at a minimum but you will get bloated. Diet is always important but will be vital to your results when using slin and mk-677 together.

Johnjuanb1
10-13-2015, 02:28 PM
I just started MK-677 at 25mg before bed with 3mg melatonin. I'm up 8Lbs in two days. The pump last night was phenomenal, strength was up 15%, and I slept much better. :D

Demigod
10-13-2015, 08:22 PM
I am very interested in this compound... Need to find a good affordable source. The consensus seems to be that the dose needed to boost GH to super-physiological levels needs to exceed 25mg though correct? Would def be an interesting compound to run with tren since tren increases Igf-1 via through gh (supposedly)

wsnake
10-13-2015, 11:04 PM
I'd suggest tren would over power mk to the point you wouldn't even notice it.

Demigod
10-14-2015, 12:22 PM

Well that's a bummer... is this in your personal experience or just your opinion

rustyco
10-14-2015, 12:51 PM
Ive been doing 25 mg at night with no sides at all. I think i'm going to start doing it earlier in the day too. Are there any studies about the most beneficial timing?

Johnjuanb1
10-14-2015, 03:00 PM
Ive been doing 25 mg at night with no sides at all. I think i'm going to start doing it earlier in the day too. Are there any studies about the most beneficial timing?
All human studies I've seen have dosing before bed.

Johnjuanb1
10-14-2015, 03:02 PM
That's false. If you have ever run MK677 you would know that changes are very fast and dramatic. I added 25mg MK677 to my tren 4 days ago and the strength, fullness, and weight gain have been huge, 8Lbs in 4 days since adding MK677.

Johnjuanb1
10-14-2015, 03:04 PM
I am very interested in this compound... Need to find a good affordable source. The consensus seems to be that the dose needed to boost GH to super-physiological levels needs to exceed 25mg though correct? Would def be an interesting compound to run with tren since tren increases Igf-1 via through gh (supposedly)
25mg is plenty. Even 10mg gave me great results. I tried higher doses of up to 75mg but the results peaked at 25mg.

Demigod
10-14-2015, 07:10 PM
That's false. If you have ever run MK677 you would know that changes are very fast and dramatic. I added 25mg MK677 to my tren 4 days ago and the strength, fullness, and weight gain have been huge, 8Lbs in 4 days since adding MK677.

Damn! 8lbs... glycogen or water retention most likely but damn! lol

wsnake
10-14-2015, 07:57 PM

Running it now JJ and I agree the results are fast and noticeable, what I ment was tren being such a powerful AAS you probably won't notice the effects of MK not that MK won't do anything.

Johnjuanb1
10-15-2015, 12:58 AM
Running it now JJ and I agree the results are fast and noticeable, what I ment was tren being such a powerful AAS you probably won't notice the effects of MK not that MK won't do anything.
That's true. I forget that my dose of tren is low so I don't feel as much as others but the fat loss is accelerated along with strength. I only take 50mg tren EOD. :D

Johnjuanb1
10-15-2015, 01:00 AM
Damn! 8lbs... glycogen or water retention most likely but damn! lol
Yes. It's definitely water and glycogen but most is held inside the muscle which is fun because it sure looks and feels like muscle.

shrunkennuts
01-09-2016, 06:45 AM
This I wanna know more about is this oral version?

syrax
01-09-2016, 06:52 AM
I can attest to the crazy gains in weight. I just came off running 10iu of pharma hgh. And added 50mg of mk677. First week and im up 12 damn pounds.

danabol
01-11-2016, 08:13 AM
Tren goes great with mk677 especially if u get trensomnia. I used it with my tren blast.

Johnjuanb1
01-20-2016, 03:21 AM
This I wanna know more about is this oral version?
Yes, it's oral once a day dosing. It elevates all HGH pulses around the clock. Mk677 is identical to GHRP6 but it's like taking a GHRP6 shot every two hours 24 hours a day.

Johnjuanb1
01-20-2016, 03:22 AM
I can attest to the crazy gains in weight. I just came off running 10iu of pharma hgh. And added 50mg of mk677. First week and im up 12 damn pounds.
I love what the weight gain does to my strength and joint support.
MK677 is definitely an instant gratification SARM.

syrax
01-20-2016, 04:44 AM
I love what the weight gain does to my strength and joint support.
MK677 is definitely an instant gratification SARM.

I have dropped it back down to 25mgs whilst I cruise. Will ramp it back up to 50mg with high doses of insulin and see where that leads me. I am doing a 5 on 2 off protocol right now. Love the stuff.

Johnjuanb1
01-20-2016, 04:02 PM
I have dropped it back down to 25mgs whilst I cruise. Will ramp it back up to 50mg with high doses of insulin and see where that leads me. I am doing a 5 on 2 off protocol right now. Love the stuff.
I'm also running it with insulin. It makes sense. So far so good.
im doing 10mg MK677, 8 units novalin R twice a day, plus a host of other things. :D

cybrsage
01-25-2016, 02:06 PM
Scientific studies prove that MK-677 is great as a HGH replacement. Look here:

Methods: A double-blind, multicenter study was conducted in which 563 patients with mild to moderate AD were randomized to receive MK-677 25 mg or placebo daily for 12 months
Results: A total of 416 patients completed treatment and assessments at 12 months. Administration of MK-677 25 mg resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels at 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months.

Now, taking actual HGH will cause the IGF-1 levels to jump much higher, but at a GREATLY increased cost. It is also illegal to buy HGH without a prescription, but it is fully legal to buy MK-677 without a prescription (just not legal to use for human consumption). If you want some great IGF-1 increases without the high cost and potential jail time, grab MK-677.

Hatefactory
01-25-2016, 06:03 PM
I've been on 25 mg of MK 677 for about 2 weeks.

All I can say is holy shit!

The first night (and every night since) I've slept like a god! I'm looking leaner and tighter.

I'll post more as I continue to use it

Johnjuanb1
02-16-2016, 07:16 PM
MK677 is my all time favorite research compound. The results are so dramatic and come so fast, plus the affordability, etc.
Hands down the best HGH supp!

I've been on 25 mg of MK 677 for about 2 weeks.

All I can say is holy shit!

The first night (and every night since) I've slept like a god! I'm looking leaner and tighter.

I'll post more as I continue to use it

Rambo
02-16-2016, 07:35 PM
MK677 is my all time favorite research compound. The results are so dramatic and come so fast, plus the affordability, etc.
I just added MK-677 last night to my bulk. I'm 210lbs as of this morning. A new high for me. I'm trying to get to 215-220lbs. Took my last shot of ghrp2 this morning. Going to do 25mgs MK a night with 5mgs cjc dac a week.

Hatefactory
02-16-2016, 09:24 PM

I'm still running it now. The weight I originally gained leveled back out but I am looking leaner and tighter than ever, especially since I am bulking.

Great product!!!

gh0st-shadows
02-26-2016, 05:44 PM

I have to agree. The size and effectiveness seen in research is remarkable. The half life is such a huge plus.

Demigod
02-26-2016, 05:51 PM
The only thing putting me of about this is the possible fat gain that I've heard about... Has anyone experienced this?

I wanted to use this originally in a cut but after hearing about this I'm kind of hesitant.

Hatefactory
02-26-2016, 06:50 PM
The only thing putting me of about this is the possible fat gain that I've heard about... Has anyone experienced this?

I wanted to use this originally in a cut but after hearing about this I'm kind of hesitant.

I put on a little water weight at first but no fat at all, actually quite the opposite.

The water weight wasn't like dbol either it just made me look fuller

Demigod
02-26-2016, 06:58 PM
Interesting... Perhaps I'll have to reconsider. It's definitely a lot easier than pinning peptides.

gh0st-shadows
02-26-2016, 09:42 PM
I put on a little water weight at first but no fat at all, actually quite the opposite.

The water retention is no more extreme then some generic hgh has caused in the past.

Interesting... Perhaps I'll have to reconsider. It's definitely a lot easier than pinning peptides.

A regimine of GHRP/cjc no dac can be a very big pain and annoying at times.

Pudin Head
02-28-2016, 02:25 AM
Thanks for the info fellas. You have convinced me to have a crack. Dropped my first cap last night. Will keep you all updated with the results. Is it best to take it at night or in the morning?

syrax
02-28-2016, 03:45 AM
I prefer morning. I took mine at night and couldn't sleep.

gh0st-shadows
02-28-2016, 05:28 AM
I prefer morning. I took mine at night and couldn't sleep.

odd, i know everyone is def. but majority of guys seem to find it very lethargic and even small doses makes them sleepy. you see most guys dosing pre-bed

syrax
02-28-2016, 07:17 AM
odd, i know everyone is def. but majority of guys seem to find it very lethargic and even small doses makes them sleepy. you see most guys dosing pre-bed

Yeah im like that with allot of oral compounds though. They always seem to keep me up.

Bozz77
02-28-2016, 08:33 AM
Has anyone noticed any skin and hair like benefits from it? Would be a big plus apart from the other benefits

gh0st-shadows
02-29-2016, 03:07 AM
well like with all gh supps. hair and nails grow super fast. thats about it for me tho

Pudin Head
03-01-2016, 12:20 PM

I'm 4 days in and I totally agree with you Hatefactory. I'm holding 3kg of water but it's all in my muscles. Did arms tonight and they had the best pump ever. Very noticeable by my training partner.

Hatefactory
03-01-2016, 12:28 PM
I'm 4 days in and I totally agree with you Hatefactory. I'm holding 3kg of water but it's all in my muscles. Did arms tonight and they had the best pump ever. Very noticeable by my training partner.

It's an amazing product! I'm near the end of my second bottle and I'm already planning to get two more

Elvia1023
03-05-2016, 03:19 AM
It's an amazing product! I'm near the end of my second bottle and I'm already planning to get two more

It really is amazing but it can be too much for me. I get severe fatigue on as little as 12.5mg and 25mg was unbearable at a point. The results are so good but I could do day to day stuff so had to stop. Recently I used 6.25mg ed and even at that low of a dose the results are there. I notice great muscle fullness, pumps and enhanced recovery and sleep. Although I still get a little tired throughout the day. I have recently been away so had a break but going to restart it at 6.25mg tonight :)

Hatefactory
03-05-2016, 10:52 AM
It really is amazing but it can be too much for me. I get severe fatigue on as little as 12.5mg and 25mg was unbearable at a point. The results are so good but I could do day to day stuff so had to stop. Recently I used 6.25mg ed and even at that low of a dose the results are there. I notice great muscle fullness, pumps and enhanced recovery and sleep. Although I still get a little tired throughout the day. I have recently been away so had a break but going to restart it at 6.25mg tonight :)

What do you think the lethargy is from?

Elvia1023
03-07-2016, 01:59 AM
What do you think the lethargy is from?

Elevated GH levels. I get lethargy from all effective gh boosters (hgh, mk-677, cjc with dac etc). Although the severity is much different for each. Cjc-dac is just a mild lethargy... more a mellow feeling that I actually enjoy. HGH can be really bad but it depends upon the dose... once I go 5IU or over it can be really bad. As GH is pulsing throughout the day on MK-677 it can be really bad. You can't time it but I have noticed it is most apparant about 12 hours post dosage. Interestingly in a study performed were they showed the gh spikes from mk-677 the biggest one was approx 12 hours post dosage. That's why I have played about with dose timing hoping an am dose may help me sleep better later on. But no matter the time I pretty much get tired throughout the day. I even plaved about with smaller multiple dosing but all in all it's the total daily dose that is the main factor. Most guys are fine though and I even know someone who feels energized from MK-677. If you get bad lethargy definitely lower the dose if it gets too much.

Hatefactory
03-07-2016, 02:41 AM
Elevated GH levels. I get lethargy from all effective gh boosters (hgh, mk-677, cjc with dac etc). Although the severity is much different for each. Cjc-dac is just a mild lethargy... more a mellow feeling that I actually enjoy. HGH can be really bad but it depends upon the dose... once I go 5IU or over it can be really bad. As GH is pulsing throughout the day on MK-677 it can be really bad. You can't time it but I have noticed it is most apparant about 12 hours post dosage. Interestingly in a study performed were they showed the gh spikes from mk-677 the biggest one was approx 12 hours post dosage. That's why I have played about with dose timing hoping an am dose may help me sleep better later on. But no matter the time I pretty much get tired throughout the day. I even plaved about with smaller multiple dosing but all in all it's the total daily dose that is the main factor. Most guys are fine though and I even know someone who feels energized from MK-677. If you get bad lethargy definitely lower the dose if it gets too much.

I am one of the few apparently that feels energized from MK.

I sleep like a god every time I use it and i always feel like a million bucks after