PDA

View Full Version : LGD-4033 with MK-677(Legal test and HGH)

Johnjuanb1
01-17-2015, 06:54 PM
Stacking LGD-4033 with MK-677 is like stacking testosterone and HGH.
These SARMS are legal to purchase and legit.

LGD-4033 is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARMS), and a novel non-steroidal oral SARM that binds to the androgen receptor with high affinity and selectivity. LGD-4033 is expected to produce the therapeutic benefits of testosterone with improved safety, tolerability and patient acceptance due to tissue-selective mechanism of action and an oral route of administration. Doses range from 1mg to 10mg daily. Bodybuilders have put on as much as 10Lbs of lean muscle in a month. A good cycle length of LGD-4033 is 8 weeks. There is minimal shut down with an increase in size, strength, and vascularity.

MK-677 is the most convenient form of HGH on the market.

- It is an oral sublingual HGH Secretagogue
- It only requires one 25mg oral sublingual dose per day
- It puts out over a dozen low wave HGH pulses per 24 hour period
- It is stored at room temperature making it convenient for travel
- Igf-1 increases with each consecutive day of use to extremely high levels
- Body fat seems to melt off
- Weight gain comes quickly
- Sleep is much deeper
- Endurance is greatly improved while training

Growth hormone secretagogue MK-677: no clinical ef... [Neurology. 2008] - PubMed result
Results: Administration of MK-677 25 mg resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels at 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months.

Effects of an oral ghrelin mimetic on body composi... [Ann Intern Med. 2008] - PubMed result
Results: Over 12 months, the ghrelin mimetic MK-677 enhanced pulsatile growth hormone secretion, significantly increased fat-free mass, and was generally well tolerated. Long-term functional and, ultimately, pharmacoeconomic, studies in elderly persons are indicated.

Jozifp103
01-19-2015, 09:36 PM
Just got off an ostarine/s4/lgd run myself. The triple stack was GREAT. Lost 16lbs in 8 weeks and even added a bit of muscle. First time adding lgd and it made all the difference.

Johnjuanb1
01-19-2015, 11:17 PM
Just got off an ostarine/s4/lgd run myself. The triple stack was GREAT. Lost 16lbs in 8 weeks and even added a bit of muscle. First time adding lgd and it made all the difference.
That's freaking awesome! I'm only running S-4 preworkout as far as SARMs currently to get that Anavar hard look.

Have you tried MK-677?
I think as word gets out about MK-677 most guys will opt for it over genetic Chinese hgh. The results from an average dose of 25mg MK-677 rival that of 4ius high quality HGH. In all honesty, the HGH secreted by your own pituitary gland is superior to any synthetic HGH. Synthetic HGH is only one isoform of HGH. The pituitary gland secretes 5 iso-forms of HGH. You body will eventually produce antibodies against exogenous HGH. It won't do that to your bodies' own HGH.

Jozifp103
01-20-2015, 12:18 PM
That's freaking awesome! I'm only running S-4 preworkout as far as SARMs currently to get that Anavar hard look.

Have you tried MK-677?
I think as word gets out about MK-677 most guys will opt for it over genetic Chinese hgh. The results from an average dose of 25mg MK-677 rival that of 4ius high quality HGH. In all honesty, the HGH secreted by your own pituitary gland is superior to any synthetic HGH. Synthetic HGH is only one isoform of HGH. The pituitary gland secretes 5 iso-forms of HGH. You body will eventually produce antibodies against exogenous HGH. It won't do that to your bodies' own HGH.
Never used any type of GHRH. I've read logs and studies on all of them though including mk-677. I love the idea of an oral GHRH. The only drawback for me is all the reports of serious water bloat from mk-677. I suppose I could try it during a nice winter bulk though.

CTFaygo
01-20-2015, 01:58 PM
I got serious doubts about that LGD-4033 and especially for the prices that are listed for that stuff. I ran an entire bottle of that stuff at the recommended dosages and when that didn't work I uppped the dosages to almost double the recommended....results were nothing. For the amount of money I spent ont that stuff when it came out I could have bout 3 bottles of Test E 250 and had guaranteed results.

The only SARM I've ever run with positive results was MK-2866 (Ostarine) and even recommended it to my friends that don't run gear at all. A few tried and they really liked it.

Jozifp103
01-20-2015, 02:26 PM
I got serious doubts about that LGD-4033 and especially for the prices that are listed for that stuff. I ran an entire bottle of that stuff at the recommended dosages and when that didn't work I uppped the dosages to almost double the recommended....results were nothing. For the amount of money I spent ont that stuff when it came out I could have bout 3 bottles of Test E 250 and had guaranteed results.

The only SARM I've ever run with positive results was MK-2866 (Ostarine) and even recommended it to my friends that don't run gear at all. A few tried and they really liked it.
What dose did you run? I went as high as 8mg then dropped down to 6mg because I didn't notice much of a difference in results, and I was getting headaches at 8mg. But at 6mg I was getting hard as a rock and my chest was bulging. This was on a calorie deficit.

CTFaygo
01-20-2015, 03:51 PM
When it first came out they were all saying it was "so potent to start at 3 mg". So I did that for like a two weeks and said fuck this I went to 5 mg. I still didn't notice shit. I think at one point I was just taking 10 mg for the fuck of it since it was doing anything for me. No sides, no "hardness", nada. I paid well over $150 for that crap and would never run it again.

SARMS are good for those that don't want to pin real gear, but since I've run real gear now I don't think I could go back to SARMS. I'm all about bang for the buck because my budget is limited by other obligations.

Jozifp103
01-20-2015, 04:15 PM
When it first came out they were all saying it was "so potent to start at 3 mg". So I did that for like a two weeks and said fuck this I went to 5 mg. I still didn't notice shit. I think at one point I was just taking 10 mg for the fuck of it since it was doing anything for me. No sides, no "hardness", nada. I paid well over $150 for that crap and would never run it again.

SARMS are good for those that don't want to pin real gear, but since I've run real gear now I don't think I could go back to SARMS. I'm all about bang for the buck because my budget is limited by other obligations.
That's odd bro. I had a great run on LGD. I blast and cruise and I include SARMS in my cruise to get that extra edge without side effects or adverse health effects.

Johnjuanb1
01-20-2015, 06:16 PM

I'm guessing the research company sold you bunk LGD. That's way over priced. You can get two 30 ml bottles of 10mg per ml for $80 at SuperiorPeptide.com by using my BOGO code: BOGOJJB1 which is a minimum of two months worth at the highest daily dose. Lots of research companies sell bad products which is unfortunate but it happens.

Johnjuanb1
01-20-2015, 06:19 PM
Never used any type of GHRH. I've read logs and studies on all of them though including mk-677. I love the idea of an oral GHRH. The only drawback for me is all the reports of serious water bloat from mk-677. I suppose I could try it during a nice winter bulk though.
The water bloat is pretty bad with MK -677. It reminds me of the good old riptropins from a few years ago that worked great but came with heavy water retention. MK-677 is comparable to 4ius HGH at 25mg per day.

CTFaygo
01-21-2015, 12:51 PM
I have no doubt that the LGD I got was bunk. It was when it first came out, I was very excited to try it, and I could only find one research company that had it for sale (at a crazy high price too which I'm guessing was from no competition at the time). Acutally messaged Jozifp a bit yesterday and the same company I had gotten the SARM from has also sold him some bunk shit.

I don't wanna blast the company on here, but I can let you know if you PM me. They are not a sponsor on this board.

JohnJuan...how bad is the water bloat from the MK-677? I would be interesting in trying that with the BOGO code since I had pretty good luck with GHRP/GHRH, but got really tired of the three day pinning. My stomach was pretty beat up looking from the constant pinning.

Johnjuanb1
01-21-2015, 04:21 PM
I know what you mean on the multiple injects per day. I'm
injecting ghrp2 with cjc-1295 without DAC 3-5 times a day. I inject it off the side of my glute so there is no swelling over my abs.
I switch to MK-677 just to take a break from pinning.
You hold quite a bit of water on MK, but the results are very fast and powerful. I'm not sure if you ever ran the good old riptropins from 3 years ago, but the bloat from MK-677 is just like the old rips.

I have no doubt that the LGD I got was bunk. It was when it first came out, I was very excited to try it, and I could only find one research company that had it for sale (at a crazy high price too which I'm guessing was from no competition at the time). Acutally messaged Jozifp a bit yesterday and the same company I had gotten the SARM from has also sold him some bunk shit.

I don't wanna blast the company on here, but I can let you know if you PM me. They are not a sponsor on this board.

JohnJuan...how bad is the water bloat from the MK-677? I would be interesting in trying that with the BOGO code since I had pretty good luck with GHRP/GHRH, but got really tired of the three day pinning. My stomach was pretty beat up looking from the constant pinning.

CTFaygo
01-21-2015, 05:42 PM
I was running that exact same combo, GHRP2 with the CJC w/o DAC...great lean results.

I may have to do that MK sooner than later if the bloat is that bad since I don't want bloat when I take my kid to the pool this summer. I guess best to be bloated now while it's still sweater weather up here.

Johnjuanb1
01-21-2015, 07:41 PM
For the results and convenience it's definitely worth giving MK-677 a try now before it's pool weather.

I was running that exact same combo, GHRP2 with the CJC w/o DAC...great lean results.

I may have to do that MK sooner than later if the bloat is that bad since I don't want bloat when I take my kid to the pool this summer. I guess best to be bloated now while it's still sweater weather up here.

Elvia1023
01-22-2015, 01:33 AM
I think LGD-4033 is a great compliment to any cycle. Plus it would be an amazing for a natural (first cycle). The one thing I noticed most was the increased aggression from it.

MK-677 is simply potent. That hit me like a brick wall. It's so effective and easy to use but I had to lower the dose as the tiredness become unbearable. It can be used with a GHRH or even alone and will give you large GH spikes throughout the day.

Johnjuanb1
01-22-2015, 07:37 PM
I think LGD-4033 is a great compliment to any cycle. Plus it would be an amazing for a natural (first cycle). The one thing I noticed most was the increased aggression from it.

MK-677 is simply potent. That hit me like a brick wall. It's so effective and easy to use but I had to lower the dose as the tiredness become unbearable. It can be used with a GHRH or even alone and will give you large GH spikes throughout the day.
I really noticed aggression from LGD-4033 also. It feels a lot like anadrol to me.

Johnjuanb1
01-23-2015, 04:00 PM
The safety, pharmacokinetics, and effects of LGD-4033, a novel nonsteroidal oral, selective androgen receptor modulator, in healthy young men.

Authors
Basaria S1, Collins L, Dillon EL, Orwoll K, Storer TW, Miciek R, Ulloor J, Zhang A, Eder R, Zientek H, Gordon G, Kazmi S, Sheffield-Moore M, Bhasin S.
Author information
Journal
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2013 Jan;68(1):87-95. doi: 10.1093/gerona/gls078. Epub 2012 Mar 28.

Affiliation
Abstract
BACKGROUND: Concerns about potential adverse effects of testosterone on prostate have motivated the development of selective androgen receptor modulators that display tissue-selective activation of androgenic signaling. LGD-4033, a novel nonsteroidal, oral selective androgen receptor modulator, binds androgen receptor with high affinity and selectivity. Objectives. To evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and effects of ascending doses of LGD-4033 administered daily for 21 days on lean body mass, muscle strength, stair-climbing power, and sex hormones.

METHODS: In this placebo-controlled study, 76 healthy men (21-50 years) were randomized to placebo or 0.1, 0.3, or 1.0 mg LGD-4033 daily for 21 days. Blood counts, chemistries, lipids, prostate-specific antigen, electrocardiogram, hormones, lean and fat mass, and muscle strength were measured during and for 5 weeks after intervention.

RESULTS: LGD-4033 was well tolerated. There were no drug-related serious adverse events. Frequency of adverse events was similar between active and placebo groups. Hemoglobin, prostate-specific antigen, aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase, or QT intervals did not change significantly at any dose. LGD-4033 had a long elimination half-life and dose-proportional accumulation upon multiple dosing. LGD-4033 administration was associated with dose-dependent suppression of total testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, high density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglyceride levels. follicle-stimulating hormone and free testosterone showed significant suppression at 1.0-mg dose only. Lean body mass increased dose dependently, but fat mass did not change significantly. Hormone levels and lipids returned to baseline after treatment discontinuation.

CONCLUSIONS: LGD-4033 was safe, had favorable pharmacokinetic profile, and increased lean body mass even during this short period without change in prostate-specific antigen. Longer randomized trials should evaluate its efficacy in improving physical function and health outcomes in select populations.

Blades
01-31-2015, 02:14 AM
Hey jj how do you take the mk 677 do you spread the dosage? Do you take it all before bed? Also would taking huperzine be a good idea as well.

Johnjuanb1
02-02-2015, 05:35 PM
Hey jj how do you take the mk 677 do you spread the dosage? Do you take it all before bed? Also would taking huperzine be a good idea as well.
I prefer MK-677 upon waking at 25mg but I'm planning on running it at 25mg twice a day with 5mg cjcDAC twice a week, and 200mcg huperzine A 3x/ day. This will be the ultimate stack in elevating my serum igf1.
I really like huperzine A as a somatostatin inhibitor.

Blades
02-03-2015, 08:15 PM
Damn that sounds tasty lol hell of a stack. I was actually thinking of trying it at 50mg also 2x a day but i need to try it first.im the type that i need a real high dose for anything to work on me. I didnt even notice 30mg of superdrol my sweet spot was about 60mg most people would die from that lol. Im going to start a huperzine and mk stack in about two weeks i cant wait.

Johnjuanb1
02-04-2015, 05:56 PM
Damn that sounds tasty lol hell of a stack. I was actually thinking of trying it at 50mg also 2x a day but i need to try it first.im the type that i need a real high dose for anything to work on me. I didnt even notice 30mg of superdrol my sweet spot was about 60mg most people would die from that lol. Im going to start a huperzine and mk stack in about two weeks i cant wait.
I'm the same as you. I need 2 grams of AAS to grow.
The only AAS stack that I grew off at one gram was by taking 100mg inject anadrol per day, and 50mg inject dbol per day.
Mk and huperzine A will work real well. I used it at 37.5-50mg last run and got great gains. 25mg is enough for most people but I felt more at higher doses. MK-677 doesn't peak out of HGH output until 100mg/day.

Blades
02-05-2015, 03:40 AM
Good to know about the 100mg a day. Ive been reading the bloat is pretty bad with mk. Ive never done anything with gh before either peptide or actual gh so i have no idea how it will be for me so you do anything for bloat? I heard potassium gluconate helps?

Johnjuanb1
02-05-2015, 05:33 AM
Good to know about the 100mg a day. Ive been reading the bloat is pretty bad with mk. Ive never done anything with gh before either peptide or actual gh so i have no idea how it will be for me so you do anything for bloat? I heard potassium gluconate helps?
Rambo says that it's intracellular dehydration that causes the body to hold water under the skin. Potassium and sodium work together to balance water so if you supplement with potassium it will help get rid of water. Taurine pulls water into the muscle cell so supplementing 1 gram 3x/day should pull water from under the skin and into the muscle cells.
Do your cardio and stay very hydrated. I bet pedialyte would help by hydrating muscle cells and adding a lot of electrolytes.

Bigrb250
12-02-2015, 11:39 PM
I am new here. I hope to create a presence with you guys, so here's my first post...

I've used GHRP 6 & 2, CJC 1295, IGF1-LR3, and have been on AAS for 20 years. At one time, I was 270 lbs @ 6'0" with no gut distension. It wasn't until I used the peptides that my gut blew up. I want to try an Ostarine/LGD4033 combo but am concerned that with the boost in natural GH and IGF-1 production, I'm going to look like I'm in my third trimester. Any suggestions/recommendations?