PDA

View Full Version : super dmz 3.0

bigt
01-19-2015, 10:10 PM
so i got a good friend that owns a little supp shop and told me that prohormones were banned and hes gotta get rid of em. anyways he gives me a bottle of this stuff called super dmz 3.0. and said check this stuff out. ive always used aas never tried prohormones but he swears this one is supposedly badass and isnt too bad on the liver. yall ever heard of this stuff made my ironmag labs. should i even touch this stuff

ironjulius
01-19-2015, 10:25 PM
i love msten and dmz i usually use 20mg msten and 30mg dmz a day for 4 weeks and get nice gains with strength and cut. its not that bad on liver but definitely take some tudca with it. if he wants to get rid of more let me know

MR14
02-18-2015, 10:01 PM
ive tried iron flex sten-zine , same ingredients as super dmz
dmz and msten combo is hella good
strength gains are noticeable, and easy to maintain post-cycle.

Loose Cannon
02-19-2015, 02:36 AM
i would be careful my friend fucked himself up on pro hormones really bad! he was on dialysis and had to carry around a fuckin bag. i have no idea what this stuff is obviously but just wanted to say something!

Dick
02-19-2015, 02:42 AM
i would be careful my friend fucked himself up on pro hormones really bad! he was on dialysis and had to carry around a fuckin bag. i have no idea what this stuff is obviously but just wanted to say something!

We all take risks, everything we pin could be poison ? Who knows until one person starts running it. Sorry to hear about your friend bro but we all make are own decisions.

kubes
02-19-2015, 02:45 AM
Pro hormones are going to be hard on the body just like any oral aas

Giants83
02-19-2015, 05:07 AM
Ran sdmz 2.0 and 3.0 several times. Used the 3.0 as a kickstart. Great for strength and size. Sdmz is a steroid. It contains dymethazine which there are human trials done with years ago. It used to be a prescribed steroid. Msten is pretty potent too. Just have your liver Supps and a good pct because it can shut you down. I never ran an AI with it because it's not suppose to aromatize.

Loose Cannon
02-19-2015, 08:59 PM
We all take risks, everything we pin could be poison ? Who knows until one person starts running it. Sorry to hear about your friend bro but we all make are own decisions.

yea i agree. he asked, so i just gave him my 2 cents.