PDA

View Full Version : Bros whats the best protocol for running gh

ccopoe80
01-20-2015, 05:51 AM
Wanna run gh. Whats protocol do you use. What works best and whos got best right now?

benoit23
01-20-2015, 01:06 PM
Man, you're going to get a million answers on this one and tbh I think it basically just comes down to keeping it consistent for a very long period (8-10months at least) ... I have been running mine at 5iu pre workout for a few weeks now (tapered up from starting at 2) ... some will say that dose needs split up, but i personally have been fine with it and wouldnt start splitting til closer to 7 (dont plan on ever going above 5 tho), I take mine pre workout hoping to get as much stregth gains as possible ... some say right upon waking is best for fat loss and that if over 40, pre bed is best ... as I said I think in the end it just comes down to running it consistently for a long period and no specific protocol would be THAT much better than another in the long run ... I also do 5 days on (mon-fri)/2 days off (weekends) just because for me that makes a kit last a month

hope this helps bro!

ccopoe80
01-20-2015, 04:08 PM
Man, you're going to get a million answers on this one and tbh I think it basically just comes down to keeping it consistent for a very long period (8-10months at least) ... I have been running mine at 5iu pre workout for a few weeks now (tapered up from starting at 2) ... some will say that dose needs split up, but i personally have been fine with it and wouldnt start splitting til closer to 7 (dont plan on ever going above 5 tho), I take mine pre workout hoping to get as much stregth gains as possible ... some say right upon waking is best for fat loss and that if over 40, pre bed is best ... as I said I think in the end it just comes down to running it consistently for a long period and no specific protocol would be THAT much better than another in the long run ... I also do 5 days on (mon-fri)/2 days off (weekends) just because for me that makes a kit last a month

hope this helps bro!
Thanks bro! Yeah does help alot! Now how about adding IGF RE3 wdac and cjc into the mix. Hear of a guy doing that?

benoit23
01-20-2015, 04:13 PM
Thanks bro! Yeah does help alot! Now how about adding IGF RE3 wdac and cjc into the mix. Hear of a guy doing that?

I dont know a whole lot about those except igf1-lr3 assuming thats what you meant, is very synergistic with test and hgh anmd makes for a very good stack ... run it at around 100mcg for 4-6 weeks, then take some timew off ... i dose it about 1hr pre workout and if you make sure to get legit recombinant igf you will start to see some changes and great pumps as well ... make sure to get in some fast acting carbs, at least for me within about 30 minutes (i include hbcd in my intra workout shake) or you may experienmce some hypo like symptoms

ccopoe80
01-20-2015, 04:19 PM
I dont know a whole lot about those except igf1-lr3 assuming thats what you meant, is very synergistic with test and hgh anmd makes for a very good stack ... run it at around 100mcg for 4-6 weeks, then take some timew off ... i dose it about 1hr pre workout and if you make sure to get legit recombinant igf you will start to see some changes and great pumps as well ... make sure to get in some fast acting carbs, at least for me within about 30 minutes (i include hbcd in my intra workout shake) or you may experienmce some hypo like symptoms
Thanks bro! Yewh thats what meant posting this shit while on the bus to school! 35 years old and um back in school watchin these chicks running around thinking I might bag one. I think Im too old and should find someone own age! Lol. Good stuff bro!

benoit23
01-20-2015, 04:21 PM
Thanks bro! Yewh thats what meant posting this shit while on the bus to school! 35 years old and um back in school watchin these chicks running around thinking I might bag one. I think Im too old and should find someone own age! Lol. Good stuff bro!

Haha thats funny bro!

Trader
01-21-2015, 07:46 AM

I tried IGF IR3 and it does NOT have the same substantial game changing features that hgh has;, but for injuries it is fantastic. I pulled my groin tendons and or ligaments. In the past the same injury took several weeks to heal. Every time I took a step, my groin hurt and perhaps 3 weeks later the pain was gone. This time, I immediately injected ifg ir3 and three days later NO PAIN. If you read up on it, igf is known to transport nutrients especially amino acids into the cells. Since so much of the body, including tendons are comprised of proteins, how else can you heal a protein structure if the amino acids are not transported to the injury site. Bottom line, I was shocked at my recovery speed and I was 59 years old.

ccopoe80
01-21-2015, 03:06 PM
I tried IGF IR3 and it does NOT have the same substantial game changing features that hgh has;, but for injuries it is fantastic. I pulled my groin tendons and or ligaments. In the past the same injury took several weeks to heal. Every time I took a step, my groin hurt and perhaps 3 weeks later the pain was gone. This time, I immediately injected ifg ir3 and three days later NO PAIN. If you read up on it, igf is known to transport nutrients especially amino acids into the cells. Since so much of the body, including tendons are comprised of proteins, how else can you heal a protein structure if the amino acids are not transported to the injury site. Bottom line, I was shocked at my recovery speed and I was 59 years old.
What you think about cjc 1296 being added?

Trader
01-22-2015, 02:18 AM
What you think about cjc 1296 being added?

At one time I was fairly well versed on peptides. Body builders use peptides to naturally increase the release of hgh from the pituitary. The pituitary as it ages no longer has the ability to eject hgh, despite being able to produce hgh. The peptides work well for men in their twenties and thirties and forties, but once a man reaches his late 50s peptides no longer are as effective in releasing hgh. Theoretically, one can put together a cocktail of compounds to stimulate the release, but I sort of gave up even trying since it takes quite a few compounds to raise hgh levels in older men, including myself. The man who knows the most about peptides is the founder and owner of DATBTRU. He is extremely knowledgeable in this field besides being a genius if indeed he is as smart as he appears. If interested, you need to learn the facts from this man. He is generally recognized as the one who brought forth the facts regarding peptides to the internet.

There is a wealth of information on his website, and after reading just several of his write ups, you will easily recognize his expertise and brilliance. There is one very vital understanding that you must have, And that is, there is a proper way to use peptides. Many body builders take an excessive amount of the various compounds available to stimulate that release of hgh resulting in the pituitary bleeding out the hgh...that is, continually ejecting hgh. Whereas the proper approach is identical to the natural release of hgh in periodic bursts of hgh. If one does otherwise, the effects on you can be detrimental. Go to his site and do it correctly.

ccopoe80
01-22-2015, 07:37 PM
At one time I was fairly well versed on peptides. Body builders use peptides to naturally increase the release of hgh from the pituitary. The pituitary as it ages no longer has the ability to eject hgh, despite being able to produce hgh. The peptides work well for men in their twenties and thirties and forties, but once a man reaches his late 50s peptides no longer are as effective in releasing hgh. Theoretically, one can put together a cocktail of compounds to stimulate the release, but I sort of gave up even trying since it takes quite a few compounds to raise hgh levels in older men, including myself. The man who knows the most about peptides is the founder and owner of DATBTRU. He is extremely knowledgeable in this field besides being a genius if indeed he is as smart as he appears. If interested, you need to learn the facts from this man. He is generally recognized as the one who brought forth the facts regarding peptides to the internet.

There is a wealth of information on his website, and after reading just several of his write ups, you will easily recognize his expertise and brilliance. There is one very vital understanding that you must have, And that is, there is a proper way to use peptides. Many body builders take an excessive amount of the various compounds available to stimulate that release of hgh resulting in the pituitary bleeding out the hgh...that is, continually ejecting hgh. Whereas the proper approach is identical to the natural release of hgh in periodic bursts of hgh. If one does otherwise, the effects on you can be detrimental. Go to his site and do it correctly.
Can you tell me the site address?

Johnjuanb1
01-22-2015, 11:27 PM
Best protocol in my opinion is to use a GHRP and GHRH to create a pituitary hgh pulse, then take the synthetic hgh as the natural pulse is rising so that the synthetic hgh rides the gh pulse thereby tricking the body into thinking the synthetic hgh is actually it's own produced hgh. This makes everything much more effective.

EXAMPLE: 3x/day protocol:

100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc-1295 WITHOUT DAC subQ inject
(10 minutes later)
1iu-4ius HGH intramuscular inject

Trader
01-23-2015, 04:13 AM

Sorry I can not. But recently I simply googled Datbtrue, and it is the first and second entry. Believe me, the information there is what would turn on a phd in biochemistry.

Trader
01-23-2015, 04:18 AM

Hey, a few pages down on the google page, you will also find "Peptide basics" by Datbtrue in Muscle Magazine, click that link and you will get the basics

Bigs251
01-23-2015, 04:59 AM
Datbtrue.co.uk you can use my username as a referrer I personally have tried gh and peptides every way possible and it's best to mimic the body's own gh production. I like 4 ius waking up and then doing fasted cardio and then every 3 hours using cjc no dac and ghrp 2

Elvia1023
01-26-2015, 01:43 AM
Best protocol in my opinion is to use a GHRP and GHRH to create a pituitary hgh pulse, then take the synthetic hgh as the natural pulse is rising so that the synthetic hgh rides the gh pulse thereby tricking the body into thinking the synthetic hgh is actually it's own produced hgh. This makes everything much more effective.

(10 minutes later)

x2

That is a great protocol and will make the HGH much more effective.

I would 100% add in 100-200mcg huperzine a 30 mins before every shot.

Tazzzz
01-27-2015, 11:48 PM
I don't know who said they didn't get anything from using IGF1-LR3 but you must have had junk. I get stupid good pumps and the gains are more solid---I loose much less off cycle. You should be getting a recombinant IGF for best results. Check our Forum Sponsors in the Peptides and look for for it---it's there.

dpin
02-01-2015, 08:23 AM

(10 minutes later)

This is a great protocol