PDA

View Full Version : I HATE TEST ENTH

Vidocq
01-21-2015, 02:46 AM
So damn frustrating what's coming out of China right now. I can filter a LITER of test prop or tren or deca with 2-3 filters (with the bottle top setup I have) in maybe 3-4 hours. But with these last 4 batches of test enanthate raws I've gotten (from 2 different suppliers), I'm going through 20-40 filters to get a liter done! And instead of taking a few hours to filter, it takes 2-3 DAYS.

what the hell are they putting in this stuff to make it that poor??? Anyone had any good experiences with test enth lately? I've been doing this for over a decade now and this is the absolute worst raw I've ever had to deal with

Bigs251
01-21-2015, 05:43 AM
You and me both brother! I've had the weirest problem with mine getting milky colored as well and test e is the only thing doing it

Diamond
01-21-2015, 07:04 PM
I by far a pro brewer. That being said I ordered Testosterone E about a year ago , the pack came and it was more lumpy then it has been in the past, I believe it was not in the best temperature conditions before I received. When I disolved the powder with BB and BA and a little heat is was fine once I added the grape seed oil it instantly went milky. I guessed water in powder from handling not right. I filtered a few time and and its very slowly went to a normal color after doing that a few times.

Good luck

c_so19
01-21-2015, 07:50 PM
Sounds like the days of brewing tren out of finaplix implants.

Vidocq
01-21-2015, 10:03 PM
Sounds like the days of brewing tren out of finaplix implants.

Lol I used to make a topical spray with Biotests 1-AD back in 2000. Hell even the fina pellets took less time and effort to pump through one of those little whatmans than this crap TE I have now. It's pretty frustrating. I'm gonna try a cyp/iso blend next to see if that flows better. I'm hoping the blend will stop the cyp from crashing at 250mg/ml in the cold temps

silntrunin
01-23-2015, 10:23 PM
Yes, same issues with test e and masteron e. Didn't used to be like this but the past 6 months test e isn't right. Not sure what the hell the chinese are doing with it but I quit buying test e and just stick with cyp. Not much of a difference results wise anyway in my opinion.

Bigs251
01-24-2015, 05:46 PM
I've read that a lot of the cloudiness is from condensation getting into the powder

c_so19
01-29-2015, 04:54 PM
Lol I used to make a topical spray with Biotests 1-AD back in 2000. Hell even the fina pellets took less time and effort to pump through one of those little whatmans than this crap TE I have now. It's pretty frustrating. I'm gonna try a cyp/iso blend next to see if that flows better. I'm hoping the blend will stop the cyp from crashing at 250mg/ml in the cold temps

Those little whatman filters sucked hours of my life sitting there squeezing a syringe trying to push that shit through over and over. those things are the reason I don't homebrew injectibles any more

E-V-I
01-30-2015, 01:18 PM
Those little whatman filters sucked hours of my life sitting there squeezing a syringe trying to push that shit through over and over. those things are the reason I don't homebrew injectibles any more

I felt the same way until I tryed using a calk gun. Saved my thumbs the suffering.

Roadkill
01-30-2015, 09:33 PM
I've had the same problem with Test E! I thought it was just my bad luck. Glad to know its not just me.