PDA

View Full Version : California man pleads guilty in Portland-based steroid smuggling and manufacturing conspiracy

PAiN
01-22-2015, 04:19 AM
California man pleads guilty in Portland-based steroid smuggling and manufacturing conspiracy

January 21, 2015

One of the ringleaders in a suspected conspiracy to import illegal anabolic steroids into the U.S. – chiefly from China – pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges Wednesday in a Portland courtroom.

Landon Britt admitted before U.S. District Judge Michael W. Mosman that he conspired to import and manufacture steroids and launder money that crossed international borders.

Mosman allowed Britt, who lives in Walnut Creek, Calif., to remain free as he awaits sentencing on April 29.

An indictment handed up in November 2013 accuses Britt and 15 others of using a Northeast Portland business called SJ Motors as a front for their crimes.

In a hearing that month, Assistant U.S. Attorney Thomas H. Edmonds told a federal magistrate judge that a raid on the gang's manufacturing site in Happy Valley uncovered at least 5,000 vials of liquid anabolic steroids ready for sale; up to 7 kilos of powdered steroids from China; more than 200 bottles of steroid tablets; and 4 pounds of marijuana.

Edmonds told the magistrate that police found pain pills – ********* and *********** – and a marijuana harvest on Britt's property in the southern Oregon hamlet of Selma. Wiretaps caught Britt talking about armed patrols of the property at night, he said.

Source:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/01/california_man_pleads_guilty_i.html

KutakRock
01-22-2015, 04:23 AM
Seems like whenever there is a gear bust the pharmaceuticals and recreational drugs are always there. Granted thats a nice size gear operation I always wonder if it isn't the other things that initially gets LE attention

beanlicker
01-22-2015, 04:29 AM
"Wiretaps caught Britt talking about armed patrols of the property at night, he said."......they went tapped his phone! We don't hear about a lot of wire taps on steroid cases so this was probably due to the rec drugs especially the *********.

wook
01-22-2015, 05:17 AM
Yep.. There's Definitely more to this story!

laborer5555
01-24-2015, 04:16 AM
something isn't sounding right

Dick
01-24-2015, 04:19 AM
Mix the dope with the gear you are bound to be caught brothers. These guys playing with hardcore drugs and gear more than likely selling on the street and online get greedy, money changes everything with these kids nowadays.

Sell gear and gear only, stay away from everything else.

chrisotpherm
01-25-2015, 11:51 PM
Seems like whenever there is a gear bust the pharmaceuticals and recreational drugs are always there. Granted thats a nice size gear operation I always wonder if it isn't the other things that initially gets LE attention

Mix the dope with the gear you are bound to be caught brothers. These guys playing with hardcore drugs and gear more than likely selling on the street and online get greedy, money changes everything with these kids nowadays.

Sell gear and gear only, stay away from everything else.
Agreed. Nobody really cares about juice. Now rec drugs, oh yeah they are coming for you as those drugs ruin lives.

Clark Kent
01-26-2015, 01:18 AM
Damn 5000 vials and 7 kilos of raw! That nice sized operation!

Memphis
01-26-2015, 04:00 AM
Damn 5000 vials and 7 kilos of raw! That nice sized operation!

Yeah that's the stuff that got reported and logged but imagine what was really there before the feds got their heads on it! I have a buddy I workout with that is a sheriff and told me every law enforcement keeps a little!

kawa05636
01-26-2015, 04:57 PM
thats alot of vials...shitt i get hella happy wen i get my stuff i cant imagine 5k vials....id sleep with that shit n make my gf sleep on the fuckin couch aaahahaha!!!

BLUELABEL
01-26-2015, 05:25 PM
thats alot of vials...shitt i get hella happy wen i get my stuff i cant imagine 5k vials....id sleep with that shit n make my gf sleep on the fuckin couch aaahahaha!!!
LOLOL id make a water bed and harve it custom made so i could literally be sleeping on iy...kilos on top, clearly

Ironworker1
01-27-2015, 01:40 AM
SHIT!!! I would literally beat my meat with some of that oil...........lol