PDA

View Full Version : STEMCO LABS (SCAMMERS)

PAiN
01-23-2015, 04:35 AM
Anyone looking for Stemco DO NOT ORDER from these guys. I have tried for over 2 months to get a rent payment. Their packs have shown up a month late and only half of them. Rent was due December 1st and was told it is coming. I have sent over 50 messages in the last month and a half and I get from them I am out of town, I will get it when I get back, I will take care of it. BULLSHIT! The November auction was shipped after a month. It showed up a month after it was suppose to in December. It was short gear and vials were leaking in the pack.

I messaged Stemco and after several attempts they said the rest would ship.

I messaged several more times and they have the nerve to ask what my problem is? After I have waited months for a rent payment and they have sent half ass packs. They tried to send me a new auction with no rent payment and it was declined. i told them I need full payment or they will be removed. No response.

Now I get they will send it soon once he is back in town weeks ago. I sent a couple more messages and no response and then tonight I gave the ultimatum of take care of your bills or he will go in the scammer forum and he now responds after that and says

Pain, you know I have nevbkessed any complaints about my vials leaking so I do not believe that ! Also I sent him the rest of his order weeks ago and he has already placed more orders with me since then ! So you can not throw that up in my face , I was not making excuses about the money I told you I would send it ! I have been extremely busy running my business ! Alsoplease do not tell me iI run my business unprofessional ! I do not use profanity to any one including you , you can not find anyone who will say that my customer service is not the best ! Your crying over 200.00 I told you I would get you your money and I will ! I am a man of my word !! As usual when the green dot cards are in front of me I will buy one and get you your money but it is not high on my to do list !

Thanks ! hope you have a blessed weekend !!

All bullshit. I have records and to say it is not high on his to do list is an embarrassment to sponsors. If you have fucking bills you pay your bills. Then his customer service? Yea let's all chime in on that joke.

I have screenshots about packs leaking and half ass packs as well as screenshots of all emails if anyone wants to see.

KutakRock
01-23-2015, 04:44 AM
This is why I love pain and the bros here. No fucking around. Sounds very similar to a source I used to know pretty well. Good intentions can lead to bad things, typically it involves rec drugs or alcohol or gambling, etc. Good looking out pain

noarch
01-23-2015, 05:07 AM
Sorry to hear this, but big thanks to pain for looking out for the brotherhood!

ironjulius
01-23-2015, 05:13 AM
i really like this board

KutakRock
01-23-2015, 05:16 AM
Not at all uncommon, yet unfortunate. These guys get in over their heads or other factors play in. I hope they make things right with customers and board owners but I would stay away

animal87
01-23-2015, 05:23 AM
Fuckers. I was gonna use them back when they had it together too. Every business is so crooked these days it seems.

animal87
01-23-2015, 05:51 AM
Not high on his to do list??! Thats a business man there huh? lmao

PAiN
01-23-2015, 08:53 AM
Not high on his to do list??! Thats a business man there huh? lmao

LMAO Yep exactly.

What a joke.

Hatefactory
01-23-2015, 11:18 AM
Another one bites the dust! That's to bad PAiN. Glad to hear the BOP is not high on his to do list. Oh well his orals sucked anywaus

madman
01-23-2015, 12:06 PM
that's why I fee l confident Placing order with anybody on this
board
Thanks Pain

Thirsty
01-23-2015, 12:37 PM
Thanks for keeping everyone honest around here Pain.

Dick
01-23-2015, 01:46 PM
It really sucks people have to be shady like this, sending leaking vials is no good what so ever! Thanks Pain for keeping this place we call home safe and clean.

Clark Kent
01-23-2015, 01:58 PM
That really sux they had such potential! I haven't ordered from them in awhile but the few times I did it was one of the best service and packing to date! I agree that rec drugs play a role here and when this guy first came on the seen he was saying that his stuff was all made in a real compounding lab by real chemists. lol the magic of marketing!!

Clark Kent
01-23-2015, 01:59 PM
PAiN Thanks bro for putting the brotherhood first!

suraonyx23
01-23-2015, 02:22 PM
Oh well. Plenty of other good sources out there to take their place

Dont wanna be old
01-23-2015, 04:05 PM
Road to hell is paved with good intentions.
I think you were very generous giving him a abundance of time to fix his situation.
DWBO

Rooroo
01-23-2015, 04:30 PM
Lmao!!!! He seems to think he's way more important than he really is . J O K E R [emoji844]

Rooroo
01-23-2015, 04:31 PM
Pain you unreasonable jerk!!!!!! [emoji6]
Sorry I could not resist :)

swoosegoose
01-23-2015, 04:44 PM
Strange his message to you sounded very similar to Archangel with just a little better grammar.

REDRUM
01-23-2015, 05:31 PM
These fucking sources are a joke these days, they have no respect for the board, nor their clients. Stemco, had to simply pay his rent, so he could keep on making money. Thats basically the first rule is business if you wanna make money, you gotta spend it first. and they have the balls too make it seem like your second fiddle Pain and he'll get to you while can, but he can keep accepting orders and taking the cash in for himself, but the part of being a trusted source where you play by the book, do right by the board that allows you to be here, and make sure your clients are taken care of in a reasonable amount of time. If products are stocked, then there should be no reason they shouldnt be going out and if hes getting orders, hes obviously already bought his raws and made his oils and has made money, so where the fuck is whats owed to Pain, as per the agreement/contract made when he was given permission to source here.

These fly by night kids are making me sick, Im giving myself the official title of "TALENT SCOUT" and Im going to every board Im on and know of and Im going to start recruiting the best in the community, guys that have been doing this for yrs whose reps you dont have to question. You want to give people a chance to to show you want they have and when its nothing but lies and bullshit, the hip waders wont cut it anymore, you need a hazmat suit with some of these little fuckers

FrankTheTank
01-23-2015, 06:37 PM
when this guy first came on the seen he was saying that his stuff was all made in a real compounding lab by real chemists. lol the magic of marketing!!

Perfect example of why anything you're told should go in one ear and out the other. He said that shit as he's sitting at his kitchen table brewing his shit....lol

wook
01-23-2015, 07:04 PM
Good Riddance!

hunkstrum
01-23-2015, 07:39 PM
Perfect example of why anything you're told should go in one ear and out the other. He said that shit as he's sitting at his kitchen table brewing his shit....lol

If some strange man on the internet tells me that his steroids are made in a lab, who am I to question him? hmmm?

Clark Kent
01-23-2015, 08:00 PM
These fucking sources are a joke these days, they have no respect for the board, nor their clients. Stemco, had to simply pay his rent, so he could keep on making money. Thats basically the first rule is business if you wanna make money, you gotta spend it first. and they have the balls too make it seem like your second fiddle Pain and he'll get to you while can, but he can keep accepting orders and taking the cash in for himself, but the part of being a trusted source where you play by the book, do right by the board that allows you to be here, and make sure your clients are taken care of in a reasonable amount of time. If products are stocked, then there should be no reason they shouldnt be going out and if hes getting orders, hes obviously already bought his raws and made his oils and has made money, so where the fuck is whats owed to Pain, as per the agreement/contract made when he was given permission to source here.

These fly by night kids are making me sick, Im giving myself the official title of "TALENT SCOUT" and Im going to every board Im on and know of and Im going to start recruiting the best in the community, guys that have been doing this for yrs whose reps you dont have to question. You want to give people a chance to to show you want they have and when its nothing but lies and bullshit, the hip waders wont cut it anymore, you need a hazmat suit with some of these little fuckers

Tell us how you really feel! Lmao agreed

toppjimie
01-23-2015, 09:34 PM
Good Going PAiN.Fucken Ass Clowns like this guy do this shit on other Forums also.All they do is change names,operations and pop up in another forum,like cockroaches.I would make a sponsor pay up front and stay 6 months with a security depost too,not a month to month thing.Get these shitheads OFF our Board.

studmuffin
01-24-2015, 01:26 AM
You snooze, you loose!

bounce403
01-24-2015, 05:08 AM
Pretty ridiculous I don't understand do people not realize there is a lot more money to be made by actually taking care of your customers then to rip a couple off.

Rmewrench
01-30-2015, 12:17 AM
Alls I have to say is.....homebrew.

phfreak
01-31-2015, 09:39 PM
Now do I trust the vials of stemco tren/test/mast I have hmmm

Mfire
02-01-2015, 01:37 AM
Bro I'm running his sust/deca, they have been great for me. I have definitely put on size this cycle. He may have been fucked up business wise, and I think that really sucks, cause it's getting old every cycle having to run different gear cause these fucking guys get greedy and stupid. I'll be honest, I'm always nervous the first few pins from a new source. Do I think it was made in a lab, uh, no. In the end, we have a great board and Pain is definitely looking out for us! Thanks Pain, for weeding out another.

Dick
02-01-2015, 02:39 AM

The gear that I have ran from them was fine, The Test D made my cruising very enjoyable.

They had the potential of a good go to but to not be able to pay board dues and start shipping sloppy is a bad sign.

bootdoc
02-01-2015, 04:46 PM
I don't have many posts but when I used them in Aug/Sep, it was top notch.

i always become worried when things become sloppy b/c if one portion is sloppy, what about the other parts.

i will say his test c had non pip, got results, and the most professional packaging and shipping (when he was on target) of many sources I have seen.

But reading him on another board and the pack landing difficulty made me look for others.

Wish he used pgp and BTC, but that just is a preference of mine.

Midland412
02-05-2015, 10:35 PM
Bummer. I have an outstanding order :(

remington14
02-15-2015, 04:33 AM
So glad I got to see this.. I was just looking into him.. Everyone on pm rants and raves over yhem

bigsam
02-20-2015, 08:20 PM
Doesn't surprise me. I only got half my order as well and it took almost 45 days last year. Fuck them! They will disappear soon enough.

doublepump
02-20-2015, 09:20 PM
O man thx for putting it out There pain you save me the hassle

Walk1911
03-01-2015, 01:25 PM
Bottom line is always the same in all things greed
there is greed honor digitiy and keeping ones word are things of the past
SAD

stemco1
07-02-2015, 05:14 AM
I see a lot of fellas follow the pain train one day I have the best packaging to date then a few bottles break in the exact same packaging and now my packs are falling off any how as announced on other boards I wasn't around for all of this I hate to see that all of this went down but it is what it is just for the record the 200 dollars that was due was for anabolic graphics which I no longer take part in very good guy has and is in charge of that company but he can also tell you that I was not around for all of this it does bother me so many people jumped on this bandwagon some didn't some stuck up for my product for that I am greatful I do know for a fact nobody was scammed besides pain and I am going to take care of that myself the person that ran everything got really over booked and couldn't handle the business this is my business so I am to blame if I hadn't put myself in a situation where I had to leave for almost a year none of this would have happened if you noticed I was kicked off of sf for not signing in for to long things went south here as well people's packs started getting shipped late I apologize as soon as pain sees my handle I made I'm sure I will be band but for now guys I apologize check pm I am back things are good and pain I apologize and one more things my orals suck ???? Said nobody ever ! That guy is nuts but any way PAIN if you shoot me a email I'll get you taken care of if you don't want to bother and tell me to kiss off I understand take care bop

Clark Kent
07-02-2015, 05:35 AM
I see a lot of fellas follow the pain train one day I have the best packaging to date then a few bottles break in the exact same packaging and now my packs are falling off any how as announced on other boards I wasn't around for all of this I hate to see that all of this went down but it is what it is just for the record the 200 dollars that was due was for anabolic graphics which I no longer take part in very good guy has and is in charge of that company but he can also tell you that I was not around for all of this it does bother me so many people jumped on this bandwagon some didn't some stuck up for my product for that I am greatful I do know for a fact nobody was scammed besides pain and I am going to take care of that myself the person that ran everything got really over booked and couldn't handle the business this is my business so I am to blame if I hadn't put myself in a situation where I had to leave for almost a year none of this would have happened if you noticed I was kicked off of sf for not signing in for to long things went south here as well people's packs started getting shipped late I apologize as soon as pain sees my handle I made I'm sure I will be band but for now guys I apologize check pm I am back things are good and pain I apologize and one more things my orals suck ???? Said nobody ever ! That guy is nuts but any way PAIN if you shoot me a email I'll get you taken care of if you don't want to bother and tell me to kiss off I understand take care bop

Really bro 5 months later!?!?! You were the most promising source I have ever seen here at BOP! Your products and service were top notch and we all loved you! Its a shame the way you left! if you fuck PAiN or fuck any one of us for that matter then you are labeled a scammer! So if thats what happened then that is exactly what you are! I cant believe you are coming here with this shit now!!!! It has LE written all over it!

Clark Kent
07-02-2015, 05:39 AM
THis dude needs the ban Hammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAiN
07-02-2015, 06:08 AM

LMFAO!

Thanks for chiming in and oh yea I will be emailing you as soon as possible LMAO.

It had nothing to do with Anabolic Graphics, They pay their bills so don't bring them into being affiliated with a scammer. This is a post in an attempt to drag in more unsuspecting victims and get back to scamming people. You were cut a huge discount for sponsor fees from what others pay monthly just to get our transaction done and people their packs and over with and you couldn't even do 200 bucks or get out packs on time. Read the first post in this thread. Your a joke bro. Take your bullshit and lies to another forum. Seriously i offered 200 bucks as a way to get all of this done and over with and take you off of here and you couldn't afford 200? Sorry bro we have real sponsors here. You couldn't afford to pay rent here then and damn sure couldn't now.

Let's think for a second that we are living in a fairy tale world and all of this is true that you are saying.... so you handed over your entire business and everyones info to someone else and left for a year? yea that makes us all feel safe and warm and cozy inside let's make some more orders so all this can happen again. LMAO.

Oh and by the way how are you enjoying being on the first page of Google?

https://www.google.com/#q=stemco+labs

Gotta love running a forum that has the biggest search engine optimized scammer forum so people will see who the scammers are.

Freedom
07-02-2015, 06:13 AM
Hehe

Mikelee12790
07-02-2015, 06:25 AM
I am a rep for stemco on another board i have talked with him and he asked me to post in here for him. The person who took over the company was very close to him and you can ask superset as well there are people that know what is going on then there are those that do not he does not want off your scammer list nor was he doing this to get business since hes been back he has talked about this situation multiple times hes only been back around for a week and a half

Mikelee12790
07-02-2015, 06:26 AM
And his only goal was to apologize to pain

Docmdnite
08-04-2015, 02:13 AM
Wish I had seen this post sooner. Just placed an order a few days ago to Stemco and once they got my money they have gone radio silent. Live and learn I suppose.

kawa636
08-04-2015, 02:28 AM
Wish I had seen this post sooner. Just placed an order a few days ago to Stemco and once they got my money they have gone radio silent. Live and learn I suppose.
Dam bro that suhks.

Clark Kent
08-04-2015, 10:40 AM

He didn't solicit you from here I hope?

Dont wanna be old
08-04-2015, 02:06 PM
And his only goal was to apologize to pain
It's very generous of him in his weak and a half presence to make things right .
Please thank him on my behalf for clearing things up for us .
I knew the pesky label guy was up to no good .
:avatar_4995::avatar_4995:
ROFL
DWBO