PDA

View Full Version : Anavar for Women

cmeliftheavy
01-24-2015, 01:01 AM
I wanted to piggy back off of the thread "Women and anvar". Allot of possitive information on anvar I thought I would post my findings on Anavar with listed cycles for the ladies. I will also provide a link of reference to the findings provided below...
Some details on anavar:
Anavar for women will do just about anything and everything a female athlete or gym rat could ever desire. It can promote muscle growth with a solid plan to promote it in place. Oxandrolone can significantly promote strength, as it is intrinsic to its nature. However, the greatest attribute it possesses revolves around leaning out.

Listed cycles;
Beginner Anavar for Women:

Week

Anavar

Clenbuterol

Nolvadex

10mg/ed

20mcg/ed

10mg/ed

40mcg/ed

10mg/ed

40mcg/ed

10mg/ed

60mcg/ed

10mg/ed

60mcg/ed

10mg/ed

10mg/ed

80mcg/ed

10mg/ed

10mg/ed

80mcg/ed

10mg/ed

10mg/ed

100mcg/ed

10mg/ed

*Notes: If you are supplementing for off-season growth simply remove the Clenbuterol and Nolvadex and enjoy the Anavar benefits. If you are trying to grow, ensure you are consuming enough calories to do so. For the vast majority, the above plan will be perfect for leaning out for a contest or simply enhancing a better looking physique. It should be noted, while HGH will be included in the remainder of our examples, it can be added here too; if you add it in, a dose of 1iu-2iu every day will suffice, but this is optional.If you have never supplemented before, you are encouraged to start with the beginner stack to ensure you tolerate the hormone well.

Intermediate Anavar for Women – Cutting:

Week

Anavar

Primobolan Depot

Clenbuterol

HGH

Nolvadex

10mg/ed

2iu/ed

10mg/ed

2iu/ed

10mg/ed

20mcg/ed

2iu/ed

10mg/ed

100mg/wk

20mcg/ed

2iu/ed

100mg/wk

40mcg/ed

2iu/ed

100mg/wk

40mcg/ed

2iu/ed

10mg/ed

100mg/wk

60mcg/ed

2iu/ed

10mg/ed

60mcg/ed

2iu/ed

10mg/ed

80mcg/ed

2iu/ed

10mg/ed

10mg/ed

80mcg/ed

2iu/ed

10mg/ed

10mg/ed

100mcg/ed

2iu/ed

10mg/ed

10mg/ed

100mcg/ed

2iu/ed

10mg/ed

Intermediate Anavar for Women "Bulking":

Week

Anavar

Primobolan Depot

HGH

10mg/ed

100mg/wk

2iu/ed

10mg/ed

100mg/wk

2iu/ed

10mg/ed

100mg/wk

2iu/ed

10mg/ed

100mg/wk

2iu/ed

10mg/ed

100mg/wk

2iu/ed

10mg/ed

2iu/ed

10mg/ed

2iu/ed

10mg/ed

2iu/ed

2iu/ed

2iu/ed

2iu/ed

2iu/ed

Advanced Anavar for Women “ Cutting":

Week

Anavar

Winstrol

Primobolan

HGH

Clenbuterol

Cytomel

Nolvadex

10mg/eod

2iu/ed

10mg/eod

2iu/ed

10mg/eod

2iu/ed

20mcg/ed

10mg/eod

2iu/ed

20mcg/ed

10mg/ed

100mg/wk

2iu/ed

40mcg/ed

10mg/ed

100mg/wk

2iu/ed

40mcg/ed

10mg/ed

100mg/wk

2iu/ed

60mcg/ed

25mcg/ed

10mg/ed

100mg/wk

2iu/ed

60mcg/ed

25mcg/ed

10mg/ed

2iu/ed

80mcg/ed

50mcg/ed

20mg/ed

10mg/ed

2iu/ed

80mcg/ed

50mcg/ed

20mg/ed

10mg/ed

2iu/ed

100mcg/ed

75mcg/ed

20mg/ed

10mg/ed

2iu/ed

100mcg/ed

75mcg/ed

20mg/ed

Advanced Anavar for Women “ Bulking":

Week

Anavar

Winstrol

Primobolan

HGH

10mg/eod

100mg/wk

2iu/ed

10mg/eod

100mg/wk

2iu/ed

10mg/eod

100mg/wk

2iu/ed

10mg/eod

100mg/wk

2iu/ed

20mg/ed

100mg/wk

2iu/ed

20mg/ed

100mg/wk

2iu/ed

20mg/ed

2iu/ed

20mg/ed

2iu/ed

20mg/ed

2iu/ed

20mg/ed

2iu/ed

20mg/ed

2iu/ed

20mg/ed

2iu/ed

Due to other articles reviewed we decided to start off on a 6 week cycle of Anavar only, we want to approach this new adventure slowly and safely.

If anyone has first hand experience "Ladies" please provide some details on how you felt while on Anavar and the progress visibly seen.

Reference Link: http://www.steroidabuse.com/Anavar-for-Women.html

studmuffin
01-24-2015, 01:20 AM
My wife had to many sides off of Legends anavar.

spoolin
01-24-2015, 02:15 AM
I would think running anavar the first 8 weeks and then winny the last 4 stacking with anavar would be better for bulking.

ironjulius
01-24-2015, 03:56 AM
my wife is currently on her first anavar cycle about 2 and half weeks in doing 5mg twice a day. the past few days she has notice strength increase and huge increase in sex drive. no negative sides for her yet but i might post more of her experience

KutakRock
01-24-2015, 05:21 AM
I truly believe anavar is one of the best AAS out there. Very little toxicity, good strength, quality gains. Downside is expensive and often faked. Too often it is replaced with dbol, which of course is plentiful and much cheaper.

crazylegs80
01-25-2015, 05:46 AM
Dbol passed off as anavar, obviously is detrimental to a female. A girl I know got into some anavar that wasn't anavar and quickly had the shitty sides real quick. Raspy voice, enlarged clit, bloat, etc.

gfisback
01-25-2015, 10:30 PM
What type of sides? Did you try 5 mg ed? I'm thinking of getting the wife on Anavar for libido boost.

chrisotpherm
01-25-2015, 11:46 PM
I enjoyed reading this. Sometimes trying to understand what's best for our women can be hard to understand.

preacher
02-17-2015, 03:19 AM
My wife is 6 weeks into 8 week cycle(first cycle)Anavar,clen,t3..anavar 5mg ed,clen at 20-40-60 weeks 2-4-6,i'd have to see what shes running the t3 at..she loves it,gotta lil worried at first,it completely shut her woman cycle down,but finally came,sex drive was or is through the freakin roof,so I love the cycle too.. gains are there and loving the weight loss..definitely tightening up and feels great..Mainly looking for the fitness and weight loss..Gonna do 5mg twice daily next go round

Blergs
02-17-2015, 09:09 PM
Why the nolvadex?

Mountain-Man
04-03-2015, 07:30 PM
My wife is at 20 mg ed split dose but she has been cycling for 10'years

Mountain-Man
05-04-2015, 06:42 PM
Anavar will do many of the things that most female athletes want. You can expect your muscles to grow and make you much stronger if you plan for and take the proper dosage. But most importantly, you can expect to have a leaner body (http://Brotherhoodofpain.com). Using Anavar is most popular among women for weight loss and cutting fat. my wife finds a dose of 15-20 mgs ed works very well for her. that being said i think women should start at 5 mg ed till they see how there bodys react.and split the dose up am and pm even better breakfast lunch and dinner. you can expect to get stronger leaner and cutt.Anavar does a lot to preserve lean tissue when you go on a diet. It does a lot to make you stronger. Most of the time, the average person loses tissue and gets weaker when going on a diet. However, when anavar is used, you can expect to keep more of it. Besides, when you maintain more muscle, this makes your metabolism burn faster. The more muscle and lean tissue on your body, the higher your metabolism rate will be (http://www.musclechemistry.com/upload/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fanavarcycle.com%2Fanavar-weight-loss). The bottom line is that you can get rid of more fat.

nspaletta
05-06-2015, 03:50 PM
For women especially always make sure the anavar is legit...I always recommend to women who speak to me about it to take rx var cause then you at least know for sure what you are taking. It's a much larger risk for women taking aas then it is for men.

Mountain-Man
05-06-2015, 07:34 PM
For women especially always make sure the anavar is legit...I always recommend to women who speak to me about it to take rx var cause then you at least know for sure what you are taking. It's a much larger risk for women taking aas then it is for men.
Very true I picked PSL because they had lab test done on there var and it's real

nspaletta
05-06-2015, 07:37 PM
Very true I picked PSL because they had lab test done on there var and it's real

That's good man! I generally stick with rx (upsher smith, sandov, and par) for women. And myself I'll use ugl more

Zipoz
05-10-2015, 12:30 AM
Being a female just wanted to say I need to do 2 days on 2 days off with anavar as I get voice changes, so I cycle with stano, I think anavar is the only one I react too, out of the girl friendly steroids that is. I've taken up to 200mg of primobolan per week with no affects

cybrsage
07-06-2015, 03:49 PM
My wife is taking 10mg in am and 10mg in pm and has had no sides from PSL anavar - unless you consider an insanely increased libido to be a side effect...

halfApint
07-06-2015, 04:40 PM
Dbol passed off as anavar, obviously is detrimental to a female. A girl I know got into some anavar that wasn't anavar and quickly had the shitty sides real quick. Raspy voice, enlarged clit, bloat, etc.

THIS is what scares me. If I ever gave the love of my life something that harmed her (IMO taking dbol would be harming her) IDK how i'd live with myself. Its SUPER FUCKED UP for
a source to say you're selling 5-10mg WOMENS anavar and replace it with something else.

Chad Ray
11-17-2015, 04:29 AM
Anavar is one of the best. My wife uses it from time to time and gains more strength and retains more achieved muscle than any AAS she has used. If you can get the real stuff, its the best for women! Hands down!! I have seen it work and am a believer. Takes time to get working, but when it starts, it does overnight and you see results fast once it begins to do its thing! Like mentioned before, it is often faked for Dbol. If it takes time and then you suddenly begin seeing results, you have real Anavar.

Cobra Strike
11-18-2015, 03:06 PM
Anavar is one of the best. My wife uses it from time to time and gains more strength and retains more achieved muscle than any AAS she has used. If you can get the real stuff, its the best for women! Hands down!! I have seen it work and am a believer. Takes time to get working, but when it starts, it does overnight and you see results fast once it begins to do its thing! Like mentioned before, it is often faked for Dbol. If it takes time and then you suddenly begin seeing results, you have real Anavar.

I have never known anavar to be able to start over night. I am not sure why people will claim this when its virtually impossible even at high doses. Its a very mild product. Even dbol you cant feel in one day.

I do always say though...placebo - roll with it :)

Chad Ray
11-24-2015, 07:36 PM
My wife just ran an Anavar, Equipoise, and finished up with Nolvadex in her stack. She looks amazing!!! Incredible gains and definition!! Her body just responded so well to that particular stack. I am amazed and never seen her in such great condition before even cutting. Truly impressed. Your stacks look good too. My wife hates Winstrol and stuff. Hates the side affects.

kawa636
11-24-2015, 08:52 PM
My wife just ran an Anavar, Equipoise, and finished up with Nolvadex in her stack. She looks amazing!!! Incredible gains and definition!! Her body just responded so well to that particular stack. I am amazed and never seen her in such great condition before even cutting. Truly impressed. Your stacks look good too. My wife hates Winstrol and stuff. Hates the side affects.

do u have before and after pics??and at wat dose was she running var and eq bro??

Cobra Strike
11-24-2015, 09:05 PM
Yup^^^^ pics or it didnt happen :063648_nicebutt22:

Chad Ray
11-24-2015, 09:42 PM
I do have pics. Ill try and figure out how to share them. 25 mg of Anavar daily, and 100 mgs a week of EQ. When you get real Anavar, you know it. Stuff is amazing for women!!! Shes a big girl, not the little physique types. If you like mass muscle on a girl, she what thats all about. Still holds to her femininity, though! Thats why I think she is so great! Not many women can pack on the muscle like my wife and still hold to their femininity like she has. OH, 25mgs of Nolvadex, 2 weeks before and after cycle.

Chad Ray
11-24-2015, 09:51 PM
Here are some pics I found we took for fun just a tad back. They are not very good ones, but the rest are just between she and I. I'll try and look or at-least take some better ones. We will not show her face because of her job position. Either way, here ya go.

Mountain-Man
11-25-2015, 11:11 PM
Looks amazing brother good for her and u congrats

bulky1993
11-26-2015, 06:45 AM
Holy fuck, she's A weapon !!!!
Keep up the photos, very impressive physique

Chad Ray
11-26-2015, 08:02 PM
Thanks, bro!! She is amazing! We are not photographers. She looks 10 times better in person.

Chad Ray
11-26-2015, 08:02 PM
Thanks! Like I said, she is a muscle beast.

Mjlaurie
03-28-2017, 04:21 PM
My wife is about to run 10mg of Anavar ed for a bikini competition she is doing in June. Last time she ran Anavar and was in a caloric deficit she didn't loose weight she gained 7lbs. When she came off of it the 7 lbs disappeared within a week or two. The Var was from Geshi Labs out of Japan it seemed like a legit source of Anavar. I imagine the weight gain was all water retention. My question is how long before her competition should we cut out the Var so the water isn't retained? Thanks for the advice.

coalminer78
04-12-2017, 06:14 AM
Can some repost this tapatalk friendly. My lady want to try it so I'm researching it for her and can't read the first post. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

bigdog08
05-16-2017, 01:11 AM
This is great..had no idea how to dose my girl

puff
06-26-2017, 10:31 PM
my girl does anavar cycles. seems to hold lil water at end of 8 wks... let her take lil bit of ai for a period and seemd to help.. is that what var could possibly do to some women or is it maybe not var?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

RonVC
06-28-2017, 01:50 PM
my girl does anavar cycles. seems to hold lil water at end of 8 wks... let her take lil bit of ai for a period and seemd to help.. is that what var could possibly do to some women or is it maybe not var?

My G/F has been getting terrible stomach pain/bloating on as little as 10mg ED. She cut back to 5mgED but was still unbearable so she had to stop taking it. She was gutted because she was getting vascular and strong!!. Looking for an alternative as we speak........

puff
06-28-2017, 02:05 PM
just wonder if its even true var or wut... cuz from same place i got dbol and i know it aint worth a fuck

bigdaddy
06-28-2017, 02:10 PM
What type of sides? Did you try 5 mg ed? I'm thinking of getting the wife on Anavar for libido boost.

If it's Var that will do the trick, trust me...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

bigdaddy
06-28-2017, 02:12 PM
I have never known anavar to be able to start over night. I am not sure why people will claim this when its virtually impossible even at high doses. Its a very mild product. Even dbol you cant feel in one day.

I do always say though...placebo - roll with it :)

Interestingly my wife feels liquid Var in a few days in terms of sex drive, blood flow to her clit, etc
Strength in about a week.
Tabs it takes 10-12 days ish

puff
06-28-2017, 03:42 PM
Interestingly my wife feels liquid Var in a few days in terms of sex drive, blood flow to her clit, etc
Strength in about a week.
Tabs it takes 10-12 days ish

hey my wife gets itchy left nipple bout two wks in... is that normal for var to do that? id be thinkn its raising estrogen? or am i wrong? is it cool to combat that with low dose aromasin or should i use nolvadex for her?

bigdaddy
06-28-2017, 03:44 PM
I don't know if it's normal but mine has exact same thing both nipples itchy sensitive but in a good way.
10 nolva is her remedy every other day

bigdaddy
06-28-2017, 03:45 PM
Sometimes she will use Proviron too 12.5

puff
06-28-2017, 03:58 PM
Sometimes she will use Proviron too 12.5

ok cool..

chadmack282
05-18-2019, 02:45 AM
Just came across this thread & thought I'd bring it back to life & ask a ?.
Why the novalex in the cycles listed in the beginning?

AKatt
06-12-2019, 09:23 PM
I'm guessing for muscle hardness and dryness.

Ryno3516
08-22-2019, 03:43 AM
Would my wife run just var to cut down and get slimmer with little working out

meatneck71
09-29-2019, 05:47 PM
My wife ran a short cycle of var and absolutely loved it. However, reading in the cycles listed on the 1st page, Op has Nolva 10mg a day for 4 weeks. I thought women didn't need to do pct?

kaarona1
01-07-2020, 02:13 AM
Really would like to bring some clarity into the Novladex piece of this once and for all. Wife is about to run a short var cycle (10mg/day split) and maybe some clen. What is the purpose of the Nolva and how much and often and when should they take it and why??

HGHGEAR.ws
03-25-2020, 01:48 PM
As I check from internet and from our society;

Actually, Nolvadex and Clomid belong to the same class of drugs,
But difference is; Clomid is more selective and blocks estrogens in pituitary gland and testes. Although the action of Clomid is more rapid, Nolvadex is preferable as it doesn’t increase the amount of globulin which affects muscle gaining. Nolvadex is less dangerous.
If you use Nolvadex , no need to use Clomid, or the same for Clomid.
Its better to use one of them
Another alternative for Nolvadex is Proviron. I know that they are in different classes. Proviron is effective in libido improvement, and it’s the most popular aromatase inhibitor. Actually, these two drugs brilliantly work in complex. Proviron is to be taken from the second week of the course. Nolvadex is to be introduced as soon as the course is over and the body has got rid of steroids.Nolvadex d and nolvadex are not different. their inactive components may be different. So, when considering Nolvadex-d and bodybuilding, it’s better to check the formula to avoid allergy.

As I know Nolvadex by Astra Zeneca is not available in many market at the moment. Instead of it, there are many products which include tamoksifen sitrat as high quality.

Thank you

Cansu

Really would like to bring some clarity into the Novladex piece of this once and for all. Wife is about to run a short var cycle (10mg/day split) and maybe some clen. What is the purpose of the Nolva and how much and often and when should they take it and why??

pyner7
04-24-2020, 06:24 PM
my Wife is trying Var she loves the pumps off of it right now she is looking good!!!!

Loz
08-12-2020, 02:06 PM
Will be trying this beginners stack shortly and put a log for anyone interested (24 F). I have done a short (4-6 week) cycle on only var before, so interested how much of a difference the clen makes!

depassage
11-03-2020, 09:54 AM
Do you know if women can have voice change taking Anavar?

Caustic Charm
12-15-2020, 07:37 PM

No. Test will do it, not Anavar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caustic Charm
12-16-2020, 05:21 AM
I am seeing some responses in here from women that it affected their voice. I know several women using it now without that effect. That’s why I answered as I did.

Trensational
12-16-2020, 10:08 AM

Anavar is made from dihydrotestosterone. It can cause voice deepening, clit growth, breast reduction, body hair growth and everything else taking test can do. It's just less potent and therefore less likely to do so. This is why women shouldn't go over 20mgs because over that and you are almost guaranteed to grow a dick.

Caustic Charm
12-21-2020, 02:13 PM
Anavar is made from dihydrotestosterone. It can cause voice deepening, clit growth, breast reduction, body hair growth and everything else taking test can do. It's just less potent and therefore less likely to do so. This is why women shouldn't go over 20mgs because over that and you are almost guaranteed to grow a dick.

Interesting. I’m not seeing any of that in this particular individual. Thank you for the info.

Jetblack14316
12-21-2020, 02:40 PM

20mgs is definitely a good amount for women. Growing a dick is a drastic exaggeration. My wife used at 40mgs a day several times, when she used to compete, and she had zero issues. She never had her menstruation cycle, which no one is complaining about. She still uses now at 10mgs a day for 20 weeks at a time.

Loz
01-09-2021, 03:55 AM

I am on my second cycle atm and am logging it. I haven't noticed any change in my voice at all. In regards to the other sides mentioned here recently, I may have a slight breast reduction? But I am a proud member of the itty bitty titty committee anyway and pec growth is evening it all out.
Hope this helps!

ancientearth75
02-07-2021, 06:28 PM
Thank you to all brothers and sisters for the info!My wife just started her Var cycle ..10 per day.What natural supplements are good for a female Var cycle?So much fake diet bullshit out there it gives me a headache.She has plenty of low calorie protein intake but wanted to know if she should still take the Hydroxycut,etc.

Loz
02-11-2021, 05:06 AM
I take a multivitamin, liver support (milk thistle is a good thing to be included in this) and fish oil for natural dietary supplements.
On top of that, I always have loads of BCAAs and electrolytes to give my muscles the best chance of recovery ASAP.

Im sure others might add or take some of this away, but have never had any complications when I consistently take all of the above. Dropping electrolytes and I will get cramps 100%.

ilovehgh
02-11-2021, 06:44 AM
I take a multivitamin, liver support (milk thistle is a good thing to be included in this) and fish oil for natural dietary supplements.
On top of that, I always have loads of BCAAs and electrolytes to give my muscles the best chance of recovery ASAP.

Im sure others might add or take some of this away, but have never had any complications when I consistently take all of the above. Dropping electrolytes and I will get cramps 100%.

Bcaa's are garbage. Get yourself some decent Eaa's :)

zunteck23
02-15-2021, 08:16 PM
My wife ran Var 10mg ED, but all her period cycle was crazy off. Like 2 weeks early or super really heavy bleeding. Then after two weeks have another period... she likes the benefits of it but what do you all think ??? She’s not to into it anymore and I’m. It going to push her.

Loz
03-01-2021, 02:26 PM
Bcaa's are garbage. Get yourself some decent Eaa's :)

Understand they aren't quite as beneficial as EAAs, but they also aren't entirely useless.
Got any good recommendations for EAAs? There's not half as many on the market so haven't been certain of good digits to look for in the ingredients.

Loz
03-01-2021, 02:29 PM
My wife ran Var 10mg ED, but all her period cycle was crazy off. Like 2 weeks early or super really heavy bleeding. Then after two weeks have another period... she likes the benefits of it but what do you all think ??? She’s not to into it anymore and I’m. It going to push her.

Have you guys changed anyyything else in her diet/lifestyle/training? If anything, Var has only ever ceased my period, however if you haven't changed anything else that doesn't sound like a great time, so would personally stop.
Other alternatives are to regulate the period again with the pil, and/or just deal with the bleeding and up iron intake to avoid fatigue from the loss of it in the blood.

Hope this helps a little? I'm obvs no doctor

maxmuscle1
03-01-2021, 03:58 PM
Understand they aren't quite as beneficial as EAAs, but they also aren't entirely useless.
Got any good recommendations for EAAs? There's not half as many on the market so haven't been certain of good digits to look for in the ingredients.

NowSports Essential 9 aminos{plain, unflavored has 59 servings for $23usd or EEAMAX by Primevel{flavors}. NowSports should be available over there. Do you still have Musashi over there. I liked a bar like product they have. Protein Slice I think it was called.

Max [emoji108][emoji122]

Loz
03-02-2021, 02:04 PM
NowSports Essential 9 aminos{plain, unflavored has 59 servings for $23usd or EEAMAX by Primevel{flavors}. NowSports should be available over there. Do you still have Musashi over there. I liked a bar like product they have. Protein Slice I think it was called.

Max [emoji108][emoji122]

Ohhh yeah, Musashi has the tastiest protein bars!!
Will have a look at NowSports, cheers :)

maxmuscle1
03-02-2021, 02:12 PM
Ohhh yeah, Musashi has the tastiest protein bars!!
Will have a look at NowSports, cheers :)

Anytime Loz[emoji1690][emoji123]

Max

Slappy209
05-14-2023, 08:56 PM
Loz, I know this is an older post but could you describe the results you had and how much you were running daily? Thanks. Friend is considering it, an Anavar only cycle. Did you have any side effects? Thanks

cybrsage
07-03-2023, 01:54 PM
Why the nolvadex?

I know this is VERY old, but I have the same question.

MarvelNerd
07-04-2023, 01:03 AM
My buddy’s wife ran it at 10 mg a day. Over 8 weeks she lost about 25 lbs and obviously looked more toned. She lost a little over 3 lbs a week, but hard to tell if she put on any muscle when you are just losing weight.