PDA

View Full Version : sponsorship?

deathstar
01-24-2015, 07:54 AM
My girlfriend and I have been bouncing around the idea of me trying to get a sponsor with either a supplement company or a local chicken farm. I'm leaning more to chicken seeing how I don't use any supplements. I feel like I'm in pretty good shape. I. Around 5'9 and I've been 220lbs at 8% bf I do powerlifting and at 198lbs I've hit 420bench paused 500squat( I suck at squats) 715deadlift 275ohp.. I moved and haven't been hitting the gym as hard as I used to but I'm getting back in it and cleaned my diet up. I'm not really one to do a powerlift meet or go on stage but I've been considering doing a meet in march just because I can break all the state records with my opening lifts easy and I feel that would help with a sponsor. Also I was planning to use this time while I'm getting back in shape to try to start networking to get followers on I.g. because that would help also... If anyone has any advice I'm all ears.... I eat around 4lbs of meat a day and that shits getting expensive

Bigs251
01-24-2015, 05:49 PM
Ig is your best bet brother. I've seen ifbb pros who don't even have sponsors but some skinny little pencil docks have multilple sponsora because they have thousands and thousands of sponsors. I actually just received a supplement sponsor due to having a large following on ig

PAiN
01-25-2015, 02:41 AM
Sponsorship definitely does help to float the bills. You need to have a plan together before submitting the offer to a potential sponsor. Let them know when, where, and how you will be representing the company along with your background in lifting and placement\ rankings at other competitions. Also for the events you need to be able to present them with info of how many people turn out to the events also whether it will have media coverage etc...And what you would want and what they get in return. If it is beneficial for both parties you have a great shot. Good Luck with the sponsorship and the meet.