PDA

View Full Version : Ufc tonight

kubes
01-25-2015, 01:12 AM
Anyone watching ufc tonight? Who do you like?

Dick
01-25-2015, 01:14 AM
If this is the Silva fight I think he is gonna knock out Diaz.

kubes
01-25-2015, 01:16 AM
No that's next weekend this one is free brothers on fox

laborer5555
01-25-2015, 01:17 AM
free = decent in my book. I will be watching seeing my girl is being a huge b-word!

Dick
01-25-2015, 01:19 AM
No that's next weekend this one is free brothers on fox

Silva will be the one I am waiting for! =)

kubes
01-25-2015, 01:22 AM
Silva will be the one I am waiting for! =)

Oh yeah brother I am looking forward to that fight for sure. I know Hendo is old and on the downside of his career but I still like him though

Loose Cannon
01-25-2015, 01:53 AM
i got gustafsson submitting johnson...gentlemans bet anyone?

kubes
01-25-2015, 01:58 AM
i got gustafsson submitting johnson...gentlemans bet anyone?

Lol I think your right but I'll take rumble Johnston and Hendo ;)

hunkstrum
01-25-2015, 03:53 AM
main card was pretty terrible. Joe Silva can be a real shitty match maker some times. Gus fight was interesting. I wouldnt bet on AJ to beat Jones, but AJ hits real hard. It would be tuff luck if Jones took a shot from him. And what was with that manufactured controversy over the Hendo knockout? Joe Rogan can be a real weirdo sometimes.

kubes
01-25-2015, 04:33 AM
main card was pretty terrible. Joe Silva can be a real shitty match maker some times. Gus fight was interesting. I wouldnt bet on AJ to beat Jones, but AJ hits real hard. It would be tuff luck if Jones took a shot from him. And what was with that manufactured controversy over the Hendo knockout? Joe Rogan can be a real weirdo sometimes.

Yep as much as I have always liked Hendo it's pretty obvious his time gas passed :( I was shocked that rumble Johnson ko'd him though. Who knows maybe he would have a chance vs Jones. He does hit incredibly hard

Loose Cannon
01-25-2015, 07:37 AM
Yep as much as I have always liked Hendo it's pretty obvious his time gas passed :( I was shocked that rumble Johnson ko'd him though. Who knows maybe he would have a chance vs Jones. He does hit incredibly hard

Did not see that shit coming! Wow what the fuck lol. Is that the same guy that went 5 rounds with John Jones??? Guess theres good days and bad days for everyone. He looked so crushed. Johnson is lucky, he has no stamina and never makes it after 2 rounds. Good for him I guess.

kubes
01-25-2015, 12:13 PM
Did not see that shit coming! Wow what the fuck lol. Is that the same guy that went 5 rounds with John Jones??? Guess theres good days and bad days for everyone. He looked so crushed. Johnson is lucky, he has no stamina and never makes it after 2 rounds. Good for him I guess.

Johnson has been surging for a while now. That was his 9th win on a row. Yeah he used to not be so good but he has come a long way. Keep this in mind too is that sometimes loosing makes a fighter come back better. Look at what happened after those 2 loses GSP had to Matt Hughes and Matt Sara. He came back and totally embarrassed both of them

Loose Cannon
01-25-2015, 05:23 PM
Johnson has been surging for a while now. That was his 9th win on a row. Yeah he used to not be so good but he has come a long way. Keep this in mind too is that sometimes loosing makes a fighter come back better. Look at what happened after those 2 loses GSP had to Matt Hughes and Matt Sara. He came back and totally embarrassed both of them

He's good when he makes weight! lol

kubes
01-25-2015, 05:25 PM
He's good when he makes weight! lol

Guess I won the bet ;)

wook
01-25-2015, 05:37 PM
The free cards have been better than the PPV! AJ is a bad MFer! I like his chances against Jones!

kubes
01-25-2015, 05:59 PM
The free cards have been better than the PPV! AJ is a bad MFer! I like his chances against Jones!

I am looking forward to this weekends card though

Loose Cannon
01-25-2015, 06:04 PM
Guess I won the bet ;)

lol yea you did. who do you have for diaz and silva?

kubes
01-25-2015, 06:11 PM

Silva all the way brother. I think we will see the hungry like when he dominated rich Franklin. I was just funning you about the bet. Bragging rights you know... Lol who do you like? I want to see Rousey get beat

Loose Cannon
01-25-2015, 06:16 PM
Silva all the way brother. I think we will see the hungry like when he dominated rich Franklin. I was just funning you about the bet. Bragging rights you know... Lol who do you like? I want to see Rousey get beat

yea i hope he wins just because diaz talks so much trash. i just started watching ufc again a few months ago. i used to watch every fight. i stopped watching for probably a year, come back and i dont recognize a single name on a single card. its crazy. my favorite fighter was always andre arlovski though. right now im a huge cormier fan. wish he woulda taken jones. he didnt fight his fight though.

kubes
01-25-2015, 06:23 PM
yea i hope he wins just because diaz talks so much trash. i just started watching ufc again a few months ago. i used to watch every fight. i stopped watching for probably a year, come back and i dont recognize a single name on a single card. its crazy. my favorite fighter was always andre arlovski though. right now im a huge cormier fan. wish he woulda taken jones. he didnt fight his fight though.

Well Arlovsky is back and winning. The heavy weight division is weak. He might be able to make a run at the belt

wook
01-25-2015, 10:57 PM
Well Arlovsky is back and winning. The heavy weight division is weak. He might be able to make a run at the belt

No chin! I like him too though... He fights the right way...Knock out or get knocked out!

wook
01-25-2015, 11:01 PM

I hope we see the old Silva, not an "old" Silva! I can't stand either of the Diaz brothers! But I have to say, I don't think I have ever seen Nick lose a stand up fight... He has problems with dudes who wrestle and hold him down, but when he stands up, the dude is tough! Hopefully it It will be good and worth my money! The last few haven't been!

Dick
01-25-2015, 11:18 PM
I hope we see the old Silva, not an "old" Silva! I can't stand either of the Diaz brothers! But I have to say, I don't think I have ever seen Nick lose a stand up fight... He has problems with dudes who wrestle and hold him down, but when he stands up, the dude is tough! Hopefully it It will be good and worth my money! The last few haven't been!

I hear that bro the Diaz brothers bug the hell out of me also lol, Silva should handle him just fine with a knee or foot to the face. I usually wait until after the fight is over then watch it. It's way cheaper lmao.

kubes
01-25-2015, 11:18 PM
Let's hope brother

wook
01-26-2015, 12:34 AM
I hear that bro the Diaz brothers bug the hell out of me also lol, Silva should handle him just fine with a knee or foot to the face. I usually wait until after the fight is over then watch it. It's way cheaper lmao.

Come on! We all know your a baller! LOL :Ttm81810BhOqmtb.jpg

Dick
01-26-2015, 12:55 AM
Come on! We all know your a baller! LOL :Ttm81810BhOqmtb.jpg

You can now save money too bro ;) WD!

wook
01-26-2015, 03:31 AM
You can now save money too bro ;) WD!

Bro, I fucked my computer up with that! Tons of ad ware pop ups! Took me all day yesterday and half of today to fix it! I definitely did something wrong! LOL

kubes
01-26-2015, 03:49 AM
Bro, I fucked my computer up with that! Tons of ad ware pop ups! Took me all day yesterday and half of today to fix it! I definitely did something wrong! LOL

Install Adblock plus to Firefox. It's listed under add-ons. You will never have to worry about ads or pop ups again

Dick
01-26-2015, 01:39 PM

What Kubes said bro and don't click on links or images that has nothing to do with the download.