PDA

View Full Version : Well I think I got had

txdude316
01-25-2015, 02:29 PM
I orderd up .. On Thursday I was told 2-3days well that was last Thursday and it's Sunday I have got replys and even ask about more gear .. And if every thing was ok with my order they said yes and don't know why I have not received it .... The thing is I orderd run and got the type of payment requested right away with in 30min got got that to them and explained that I not only orderd for my self but another gym partner also I was trying to be a good customer I stuck my neck out on this but 10days now and nothing this guy is or says he is based only 70miles from where I live 10days I think I have been had

Dont wanna be old
01-25-2015, 02:41 PM
Who did you order this from ?
A sponsor from this board ?

txdude316
01-25-2015, 05:05 PM
Unfortunately not ..... Gpzphamaceuticals it's one thing if I got had but now I have not not only tell my partner he has no gear ... But also out all that money

laborer5555
01-25-2015, 05:16 PM
where did you hear from them?

txdude316
01-25-2015, 06:03 PM
Funny thing ... They were recommended to me from a anti-scammer guy on Instagram so I checked the out ... Anonomous speech email ... list looked good price not to crazy ... What feed back I found was good .... Very quick to email and message back ... I email and messaged for about a week before I placed order they were not pushy or try to rush me to send money ... I hope I am not jumping the gun here but 10days ... 10days to go 60/70 miles away and they say any day now every time I ask ? Maybe tomorrow I will go and it will be there I would rather look like a big ass hole with my order ... Than one that's down $400

txdude316
01-25-2015, 06:08 PM
So if anyone is look to go with this guy ... Hold up !!! I will keep this thread updated

Loose Cannon
01-25-2015, 06:11 PM
I orderd up .. On Thursday I was told 2-3days well that was last Thursday and it's Sunday I have got replys and even ask about more gear .. And if every thing was ok with my order they said yes and don't know why I have not received it .... The thing is I orderd run and got the type of payment requested right away with in 30min got got that to them and explained that I not only orderd for my self but another gym partner also I was trying to be a good customer I stuck my neck out on this but 10days now and nothing this guy is or says he is based only 70miles from where I live 10days I think I have been had

bro thats why you go with sponsors from BOP....there are tons of legit sites on here. why even bother with anyone else really?

txdude316
01-25-2015, 06:35 PM
I was not a member at the time lucky a few days after a different partner turned me on the B.O.P

txdude316
01-25-2015, 06:44 PM
Very true .. Very true why go any place else ... But at the time this was who I found I did fell good about this guy I was trying to save a buck or two also . The other person I used was killing me at $100 for test e (pro lab) and $80 for sust and I barted for PCT and orals although this was a face to face interaction . I knew I was getting fucked and I did not go with the cheepest online guy .. It's priced about where most every one is and the response was quick and answered every thing I asked ...

txdude316
01-25-2015, 06:45 PM
I guess I would answer any questions for free money to

suraonyx23
01-25-2015, 08:52 PM
Sucks but its a game ya play. Stick to the guys here and you'll be straight

PAiN
01-25-2015, 09:12 PM
Sorry to hear that bro. Now that you are here you will never have to worry about this again.

preacher
01-25-2015, 09:28 PM
You won't go wrong here brother,choose a source and relax,you'll be taken care of..

Tank
01-25-2015, 10:00 PM
Sorry to here about your loss.
If we can help you just let me know

txdude316
01-25-2015, 11:17 PM
Thanks bro's ..... And yes its part of the game its not the first time but looks like thanks to BOP it will be the last .....

DBert
01-25-2015, 11:56 PM
Bummer man. Well On The good side of things, you have found BOP. The best of the best filled with people who are the best of the best. You can rest easy knowing all of the sponsors here are good to go. Just read some reviews here bro and make your choice you really can't go wrong.

txdude316
01-27-2015, 01:10 AM
Nope no today.... No gear

Tazzzz
01-27-2015, 01:20 AM
Sorry to hear that bro but glad you made it here. Trying to save a buck amd still get GREAT gear? Check out our sponsors who supply raw powders and learn how to brew your own gear. You'll save a bundle AND you will have killer juice! Check the board and talk to our sponsors, vets, mods....they WILL steer you right! Good to have you with us.

BLUELABEL
01-27-2015, 04:21 AM
I WOULD say reship or just flat out tell me i got burnt so you can start getting over it

expressdomestic
01-27-2015, 09:38 AM
I guess I would answer any questions for free money to

You can email me if you'd like, I'll give you credit for around half your order because I don't like to see anyone get burned and The boards been real good to us lately. the other half is a lesson learned, do research and use the boards, you'll minimize your chances of gettin beat by more than you can imagine.

check out the site and see if we got some of the stuff you ordered, i'll give $200 in product.

txdude316
01-27-2015, 01:57 PM
I messaged you ... Thank you I can't even express how much I appreciate this

txdude316
01-27-2015, 03:19 PM
Thank you I don't know how to express my appreciation

Dont wanna be old
01-27-2015, 03:28 PM
You can email me if you'd like, I'll give you credit for around half your order because I don't like to see anyone get burned and The boards been real good to us lately. the other half is a lesson learned, do research and use the boards, you'll minimize your chances of gettin beat by more than you can imagine.

check out the site and see if we got some of the stuff you ordered, i'll give $200 in product.

This is what makes this board a brotherhood .

Thank you Express Domestic for being a great sponsor and making a great gesture

DWBO

txdude316
01-27-2015, 06:15 PM
For all of you that read this thread. I want you to fully under stand I was scammed by gpz pharmacuticals that's there name and anonymous speach email ... This is not any one even remotely related to any sponsor on the board .... I was strung along and taken for $380+ shipping now the real tragedy is I also order not just for me but my friends so guess who looks like the asshole ... But out of nothing but pure kindness and being a stand up person express domestics has offerd a $200 credit to help me out. ... This guy owes me nothing they haven't ever wronged me heck before this I never even knew them.... Saying thanks is nowere close to good enough how do you repay someone that don't even know you. And they step in and save you ass ... Express domestics shows the true meaning of brotherhood thank you

Tazzzz
01-28-2015, 03:59 PM
For all of you that read this thread. I want you to fully under stand I was scammed by gpz pharmacuticals that's there name and anonymous speach email ... This is not any one even remotely related to any sponsor on the board .... I was strung along and taken for $380+ shipping now the real tragedy is I also order not just for me but my friends so guess who looks like the asshole ... But out of nothing but pure kindness and being a stand up person express domestics has offerd a $200 credit to help me out. ... This guy owes me nothing they haven't ever wronged me heck before this I never even knew them.... Saying thanks is nowere close to good enough how do you repay someone that don't even know you. And they step in and save you ass ... Express domestics shows the true meaning of brotherhood thank you

Becoming a loyal customer would be a great way of saying thanks and turning your bros on to them as well would also be a good thing. Post some before and after pics when you get your gear---give Express the props for the gear they supply. You sound like a decent guy so I know you'll do the right thing. Glad your with us.

KutakRock
01-28-2015, 08:28 PM
Class act right there. True bop style

Clark Kent
01-28-2015, 08:58 PM
Sorry to hear that bro. Now that you are here you will never have to worry about this again.

TRUE STATEMENT!!!! Welcome aboard!

studmuffin
01-28-2015, 10:35 PM
That is a very respectable thing to do Expressdomestic. Props to you Brother!

Superszme
01-28-2015, 11:12 PM
Amazing, Express! This is just one reason why I love the brotherhood.

DBert
01-28-2015, 11:37 PM

Way to be a stand up sponsor express. My hats off to you guys. Good shit.

expressdomestic
02-01-2015, 05:24 AM
It's cool, somebody did the exact thing for me once, it was my first order over $500, I got completely beat and a great source pm'd me and said they would send me half of what i ordered and take the other half as a lesson. It was a great lesson, there may be alot of scammers but we run on reputation here, individual reputation and community reputation. when one guy tries to hurt the collective trust we build another one of us should be there to step in and show that we are not all bad.

Tazzzz
02-01-2015, 01:02 PM
Way to pay it forward Express!

Trader
02-09-2015, 12:44 AM

Is very generous, and makes sound business sense. You just cut his pain in half, and you picked up a new customer who may order 3 dozen times from you in the future, and you got my attention.

Trader
02-09-2015, 12:49 AM

Do not feel stupid. Last order I placed for hgh with a Chinese company the test showed almost zero rise in igf 1, and it produced welts on me. That had never happened to me before. Of course the idiot bitch said that shows it is real. My other customers have stated the same thing to me. Well, I knew better...probably contaminated from the bacteria, or worse not the right number of amino acids in the hgh.

casketcrew
03-22-2015, 04:37 AM
Express what about those who paid you for orders and never received? It's been over a month since funds were sent and 3 weeks since you started ignoring my emails.