PDA

View Full Version : Fucked up my 1st batch of Tren Base- need input

Deimos
01-30-2015, 09:44 PM
So was popping my cherry on Tren Base. I had searched until I found what i thought was the best recipe.
100% EO, here's how she looked.............

34.31 ml EO
3.75 gr powder
1.50 BA
11.0 BB

~ 50 ml @75mg

started like I do all my brews with my powder slowly working toward my melting point of 94-97 C
added my heated BB then BA stirring until all liquid
then added my heated EO
I pre-heat everything so not to "shock" anything

It was clear and dark gold like a tren e or tren A
Ran it through a very expensive durapore PVDF 0.22um filter

After the filter and transferring to vials it looks cloudy and remarkably close to a suspension, where it is very visibly separated with powder on the bottom.
Now my first thought was water in my bottle because of the cloudy appearance but then the separation made me think the filter? I read because of the EO I needed PVDF filters which I have never used.So it appears it all happened at the filtration step because it was all clear and appeared melted until then. Re-heating did nothing as far as going back into solution. Now I only re- heated on a coffee warmer plate and didn't take it all the way back to the melting point of the hormone. I've had crashed gear before that a little re-heat on a coffee warmer plate did the trick but this is totally different.
Any opinions?

PWH
01-31-2015, 03:02 AM
hmm, if there was water in there you would of seen bubbles.

May try 10-20% solvent guaicol with the bb.

Freedom
01-31-2015, 03:53 AM

Being a no ester compound this may be the solution. I'm taking this from what I know of TNE.

Diamond
01-31-2015, 02:47 PM

Agree with 10/20% Guaicol

also I have read where people talk about making Tren base with water like winny.

Atlas Labs
01-31-2015, 03:22 PM
Definitely give 10/20 guaicol a try

Tazzzz
01-31-2015, 03:28 PM
This was posted by Basskiller----might be some help

Eo filtration requires a special filter .. otherwise it tends to dissolve the membrane

Tazzzz
01-31-2015, 03:32 PM
I'm not sure I know the difference between Tren base and Tren-E. I've brewed Tren-E using GSO and a much lower amount of BB--10%. I did basically everything the same but filtered through a basic Whatman .22 Not a bit of trouble and 0 PIP.
Is there a major difference between Base ans E?

Bigs251
02-03-2015, 05:54 AM
Pvdf is what your supposed to use using eo.I've had the same problems lately with my test brews and nothing else. I would try reheating and refiltering that's what I've had to do

grademan
02-07-2015, 12:32 AM
Is it possible to make tren base with out using eo. My body hates eo but I like tren base. Any thoughts?

Deimos
02-08-2015, 05:23 AM
Thanks for all the feedback. I re-opened my vials added 15% guac and heated back to solution. Re-filtered and she turned out a winner. Pinned 4 days now and liking what I'm feeling. Burns like hell on inject but no PIP the next day. I like to give it a month before I truly evaluate.
Thanks again for the help!

silntrunin
03-04-2015, 05:21 AM
Thanks for all the feedback. I re-opened my vials added 15% guac and heated back to solution. Re-filtered and she turned out a winner. Pinned 4 days now and liking what I'm feeling. Burns like hell on inject but no PIP the next day. I like to give it a month before I truly evaluate.
Thanks again for the help!

I had the same issue with some injectable anadrol i brewed and used guaicol. Shit burned like hell immediately after inject but no pain what so ever the next day.

nolimitz
04-11-2015, 07:47 PM
I had the same issue with some injectable anadrol i brewed and used guaicol. Shit burned like hell immediately after inject but no pain what so ever the next day.

I get some major pip from a tne/adrol blend I made. What recipe did you use for yours?

silntrunin
04-13-2015, 01:03 AM
I get some major pip from a tne/adrol blend I made. What recipe did you use for yours?

Here is my post on the anadrol recipe http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?17921-injectable-anadrol