PDA

View Full Version : UFC 183 fight predictions ect

Discobiky
01-31-2015, 02:56 AM
Hey brothers another huge main fight in ufc 183
I dont like Diaz's chances tbh i think it will go the 5 rounds with silva in front but dont get me wrong Diaz always comes to fight but in my mind Silva is a step above Diaz in skill lvl also cant wait to see meisha fight....got such a fucken hardon for her its almost an unhealthy obsession lol

Loose Cannon
01-31-2015, 03:02 AM
i cant stand shit talkers! i hope diaz gets knocked the fuck out!!! im betting submission by silva in 4th round tho.

Discobiky
01-31-2015, 03:07 AM
Be interesting also to see if Silva throws kicks as it used to be one of his main weapons personally if i snapped my leg in half kicking theres no fucking way i would be kicking again

Dont wanna be old
01-31-2015, 04:04 AM
This Silva has to come out meaning business and put everyone on notice .
If he doesn't mow over Diaz then he's finished and will end up in Bellator ?

Discobiky
01-31-2015, 06:27 AM
Wow Gastelum missed weight by 10 pounds for co main also a well behaved Diaz at weigh ins he was quoted in pre fight vid saying "there will be no bitch's or fuck you's" i dunno i like the fuck the rules and everyone else attitude he is known for plus it makes for better tv lol

kubes
01-31-2015, 07:23 AM
I see the Silva coming out the wrecked Franklins career.

kubes
02-01-2015, 01:21 AM
Almost time! I like Tate too

Dick
02-01-2015, 10:20 PM
Silva and Diaz was a funny one, I am certainly glad of the outcome.

kubes
02-01-2015, 10:22 PM
Silva and Diaz was a funny one, I am certainly glad of the outcome.

I was disappointed that Silva didn't KO him. Diaz has a better chin then I thought though cause he did take some pretty good strikes. Honestly if Diaz just could hit harder Silva may have been in trouble. Diaz just can't hit hard enough to do any significant damage with a single blow

Dick
02-01-2015, 10:25 PM
I was disappointed that Silva didn't KO him. Diaz has a better chin then I thought though cause he did take some pretty good strikes. Honestly if Diaz just could hit harder Silva may have been in trouble. Diaz just can't hit hard enough to do any significant damage with a single blow

I was disappointed as well, but Diaz being cocky got his ass no where.

kubes
02-01-2015, 10:28 PM
I was disappointed as well, but Diaz being cocky got his ass no where.

No but honestly I thought is was a pretty close fight. Silva landed more significant strikes and did more damage but Diaz controlled the center of the octagon the whole fight

Dick
02-01-2015, 10:31 PM
Silva looked untouched brother, Diaz was bleeding everywhere. Diaz walked out there then laid down acting like a tough guy and he kept talking shit, then Silva answered that shit talking while landing his fist to his face.

While the rounds went by Diaz stopped talking shit and stopping being cocky tried to go defense mode and got smacked. HE looked like he just drank a six pack and hasn't trained in two years... I mean come on be professional the Diaz brothers suck bro sorry.

wook
02-01-2015, 10:35 PM
Yep! They're (Diaz Bros) both pricks! That's their game though! Bullys! Oh wait, you know how it is! LOL

kubes
02-01-2015, 10:37 PM
Bro I hate the whole Diaz camp but just like anything else I call it like it is. I have always been a huge Anderson Silva fan. Anderson looks untouched because Diaz has no power behind his strikes. Diaz has shit for punching power. That was probably one of the closer fights we have seen silva in that went to a decision. Dana white even thought it was closer then the score. I think Anderson won by all means because of the damage he did to Diaz but the fight was much much closer than I thought it would be. Nick was never in any trouble of being knocked out

Dick
02-01-2015, 10:40 PM
True bro that's because he went defense mode after getting his bloody eye , how can you knock out someone that runs away? He tried to use Silvas tactics and it didn't work.

There was one point in the fight where Diaz looked dazed and Silva should have kept striking but he stopped, all in all Diaz should have stuck to his guns instead of following Silva.

kubes
02-01-2015, 10:55 PM
Diaz really should be fighting at 170. He doesn't really even cut weight to fight at 185. Let's see were Dana puts him in his next fight

Discobiky
02-02-2015, 08:41 AM
Diaz probably wont fight again tbh
I dont like ring antics specialy to the degree diaz did but there was motives behind his actions they are both counter strikers diaz was trying to get him angry so he would throw and diaz counter but i dont know if because of the added weight diaz didnt have the snap he usually does with his punches
Now silva fought a good fight but too diciplined he should of let loose but i think he wanted a win so bad he was gonna play it smart no matter what
I loved how i saw there was still brilliance in silva and would love to see him still fight but he has gotta care less go out knock mofo's out have fun if he gets knocked out well who gives a rats ass he has gotta stop being so diciplined and go back to show boating and having fun ...theres my 2 cents....rant rant lol

Dont wanna be old
02-02-2015, 07:39 PM
I don't know that Anderson Silva . Doesn't look like a future champion unless he was scared ???
Nick Diaz interview was awkward to hear .

loco1
02-02-2015, 09:17 PM
I don't know that Anderson Silva . Doesn't look like a future champion unless he was scared ???
Nick Diaz interview was awkward to hear .

Yeah that post fight Diaz talk was b.s they should of threw him out of there.it was a poor fight from the beginning they are both counter punchers.that's why fight sucked.they were booing the co main event that had more action then the silVA diaz