PDA

View Full Version : Possible bad injection

swoosegoose
02-01-2015, 04:27 PM
So this morning I thought I'd start my new cycle and did something very stupid.
I had four preloaded syringes of test that I got from my doc a while back (not expired).
I thought that I'd put 4 of them into a new vial of test that im going to be using. First I went ahead and injected the first one into my quad while finishing I noticed that the black plunger had came apart and block the rest from coming out. At first I thought no biggie and threw it away. Then I injected the other three into the vial. After doing the second I noticed that in the vial there was a black streak where the deteriorated rubber had went into the vial and settled along the side and bottom. I assume the vial is bad now? I discarded it anyways. Then I got to thinking that that shit went into my leg. Am I dead? Lol.

Freedom
02-01-2015, 04:41 PM
I am surprised he gave you them like that. I'm no doctor but I think standard medical protical is anything hanging out more than a few hours drawn is considered 'contaminated'. Preventitive matainanence for situations just like this.

I can't answer your ultimate question. Only time will. Good luck.

swoosegoose
02-01-2015, 04:58 PM
Thanks freedom. I went ahead and just took it as a loss. Ive got plenty to get me by. Pretty shitty though.

Dont wanna be old
02-01-2015, 05:44 PM
That is crazy considering they sell pre-loaded syringes .
As far as your death . I knew within 8 hours I had a infection . The pain is there and the embarrassing explanation of how you did this doesn't seem like a big deal anymore .
Hope it's ok friend .
DWBO

swoosegoose
02-01-2015, 05:50 PM
Yeah death is a little over exaggerated but infection isn't. I dont feel any pain as of yet and its only been about 3 hrs and just hit legs hard at the gym. So I guess its just a waiting game now. I saw your vid DWBO that looked painful as hell. How'd you heal up from that?

Dont wanna be old
02-01-2015, 08:26 PM
Yeah death is a little over exaggerated but infection isn't. I dont feel any pain as of yet and its only been about 3 hrs and just hit legs hard at the gym. So I guess its just a waiting game now. I saw your vid DWBO that looked painful as hell. How'd you heal up from that?

If you don't have any discomfort then your good .

Losing over half my strength sucked but I'm close to were I was then .
Have to be willing to fail to succeed .

bigtruckguy
02-02-2015, 01:43 AM
pinned some high eo gear a couple of weeks ago and have a huge goose egg on my ass for a week and could barley sit down

Mfire
02-02-2015, 01:53 AM
pinned some high eo gear a couple of weeks ago and have a huge goose egg on my ass for a week and could barley sit down
Sometimes that just happens, when I used PEPs gear every pin gave me a goose egg, I didn't know better, and I was getting great results. Before I found this site the guy who was selling to me told me if it didn't hurt, it wasn't real .I found that ,,coconut oil or MCT (I'm not sure if they are the same) doesn't give them to me, so I stick with it. Grape seed fucks me up every time

KutakRock
02-02-2015, 04:03 AM
I have never heard of that before brother. Keep your eye on it for infection. I wouldn't sweat it too much but with this particular situation I would be super cautious and head straight for the doctor if anything strange happens. Good move pitching the rest.

swoosegoose
02-02-2015, 12:50 PM
I think I just freaked myself out more then anything. Absolutely no pain this morning and I feel great. Could probably hit legs again this morning lol. It was strange the rubber in the syringe looked like black tar. So glad that I didn't push that shit through and definitely using new shit even if its pre loaded.

swoosegoose
02-02-2015, 12:51 PM
Keep an eye on that ass Big truck. Hope it goes away soon.

bigtruckguy
02-02-2015, 04:31 PM
swoose it went away after a week. very painful to say the least high eo gear usually does that to me but I have a big jug of it so might as well use it lol

DBert
02-02-2015, 07:58 PM
I mixed GSO and Mct oil with EO once and I had a lump in my glute for like a month. For the first week I thought for sure I had an infection but I never got a fever and it never got red. I feel like anytime I pin that side it's a little stiff going in and out but no pain associated.