PDA

View Full Version : Clear vs. Yellow?

prodigy6422000
02-03-2015, 08:37 PM
My first source and the one I swear by changed some of his stuff and ran out of test prop for a while. To long for me to wait. Then JACKED UP hi prices. His oil was clear. I mean if it wasn't for the sides: oily skin, some minor acne, the random erections like I was 16 years old again, the strength and ability to last forever without feeling burnt out I would've thought it was fake. Absolutely no pip which for me is great I pin daily.... So new source I used once and never again his oil is yellow. Have zero sides and actually can't get my "soldier" to stand at full attention. Same thing test prop. same dosage. always new gear fresh out of package from b-d. The yellow oil pip is damn near unbearable. When I pin within about 6-7 hours I have a hard lump in my muscle that's so pronounced you can visually see it from a good distance away like a tumor. stays like that 4-5 days. I have only pinned in 2 places shoulders and glutes ( so technically 4) I know there are more but I've never done them and without instruction I wouldn't do anywhere else. I can't pin every day anymore it hurts to bad. What is the difference in color and is clear or yellow better. I just assumed the color was different in carrier oils.

kubes
02-03-2015, 08:47 PM
The color makes no difference. Pharm grade test is almost always clear. Ugl is clear sometimes and sometimes yellow. Again the color doesn't make any difference at all. If you are concerned about the legitimacy of your gear simply running labs will tell

Bigs251
02-03-2015, 08:48 PM
yeah color has a lot to do with the carrier oil. Maybe this source could have added in more bb then the other?

Tazzzz
02-03-2015, 08:58 PM
First and most important, are you getting your gear from a BOP source? If your going anywhere else, your taking unneccessary risks both in your gears quality and the integrity of the seller. You WILL NOT have those issues with BOP suppliers.

OK, oil colors are different based on which carrier they are using and what AAS your talking about. Thats not as much an issue as clarity. Your gear should be clear--no swirls, no floaters--clear.
PIP can be based on a lot of things--mg's/ml---how many ml's your pinning---where. From what you described, you may either have dirty gear OR you may just be sensative to a different carrier oil. Read some of the post here and you will see where some guys, like myself, love GSO while one brother wrote he gets terriable PIP from it. Since there are a lot of variables in which oil may be used by what co, it may be that simple. The one thing you really want to watch is redness and warmth at the PIP site---that means infection and thats nothing to screw with when your pinning deep into a muscle and putting things directly into your entire body. Be careful with this.
Again, the prices are right, the gear is already "tested" and the sponsors are solid or they get the boot, so ordering anywhere else really dosen't make sense. Hope this helps P.

prodigy6422000
02-03-2015, 11:19 PM
The only aas I have ever used is test prop. neither source was from here as I just found this forum 5 days ago. maybe 5.... I did get a recommendation from studmuffin on a source to use from here cause I also will not use anything but domestic. items going through Customs gives me anxiety.

This is what I use. It is all 100mg/ml. I read stronger gear mixed higher ratios can be painful to pin. So I stick with standard 100mg/ml. I use 1.5 ml daily. So 150mg a day besides that all I take is blood pressure meds, daily multivitamin, and nac for liver protection.

The first source was great in my opinion. It was gym labs product. that's not source name. test was clear as water. second source was ugl from eroids that all those guys swore was the greatest. I am going to use my next source from here 99% sure it'll be the one studmuffin referred me too once they have the one thing I wanted to add that they are currently out of. I also was considering tne. Cause I have no problem pin daily. But Ive read some people think its great right before gym others say its kind of a waste...... I considered tren but I don't like the possibility of its negativity on cardiovascular as I play in Small 25-40 yr old football league.

enrod
02-03-2015, 11:26 PM
I've seen some labs who I know use EO oil have a yellowish color to their gear, and some are very sensitive to EO - this could be your case. I think it's the MCT oil that is clear as water.

Tazzzz
02-03-2015, 11:49 PM
Hey Prodigy, I have been thinking more about your post--its been nagging at me. Brother, if your pinning the same gear at the same mg/ml and are having such a radical reaction to it, I would toss that shit and stop taking chances. I don't know what you spent on the gear but seriously, weigh it out against your life and long term health. Your running that juice through your kidneys and liver---shit that is causing you tremendous pain and obvious negative reactions. Is it worth the risk or should you just dump it and start fresh with some quality gear? Look on this board, find what you need and order it tonight. Chances are for a domestic delivery--depending on the source--you can have fresh gear in 3-7 days! I would just take a week off the juice, drink a lot of water, get some kidney & liver support running and keep hitting the gym to work that shit out of your muscles as fast as possiable. I don't know if you see the risk I'm seeing from what you shared and the amount of pain your in--this is not supposed to be torture. Does anyone else see it this way and agree or am I the only one concerned for Prodigys health? Let me know what you think P---here to help if I can.

prodigy6422000
02-04-2015, 01:12 AM
I see your point I just thought it might have been worse for me to stop taking it all together cause as of right now I only have clomid and arimidex on hand I hadn't ordered any pct as I was planning on running this a while. I hate this stuff but at same time I didn't know if it would be worse to just suddenly stop without much pct items on hand.

Tazzzz
02-04-2015, 01:23 AM
I see your point I just thought it might have been worse for me to stop taking it all together cause as of right now I only have clomid and arimidex on hand I hadn't ordered any pct as I was planning on running this a while. I hate this stuff but at same time I didn't know if it would be worse to just suddenly stop without much pct items on hand.

Its good that you have a PCT in place but 1 week off shouldn't be a big problem. Do you have HCG? 2 250mg hit will keep you fine for a week. Honestly, 30 years ago, most guys didn't have a clue about Ai's or PCT and made it through OK. Not saying to ignore good protocol--just that you are better off trashing some potentially organ threatening gear and deal with a week lay-off. Check our forums for some herbal PCT you can pick up tomorrow from GNC---not the same but your only bridging a small time frame.

KutakRock
02-04-2015, 01:30 AM
Agreed. PIP may cause discomfort but the lumping in the muscle sounds like your body is rejecting the gear instead of absorbing it. Whether it's from a different oil being used or dirty gear; either way your body is telling you it's not happy.

Hey Prodigy, I have been thinking more about your post--its been nagging at me. Brother, if your pinning the same gear at the same mg/ml and are having such a radical reaction to it, I would toss that shit and stop taking chances. I don't know what you spent on the gear but seriously, weigh it out against your life and long term health. Your running that juice through your kidneys and liver---shit that is causing you tremendous pain and obvious negative reactions. Is it worth the risk or should you just dump it and start fresh with some quality gear? Look on this board, find what you need and order it tonight. Chances are for a domestic delivery--depending on the source--you can have fresh gear in 3-7 days! I would just take a week off the juice, drink a lot of water, get some kidney & liver support running and keep hitting the gym to work that shit out of your muscles as fast as possiable. I don't know if you see the risk I'm seeing from what you shared and the amount of pain your in--this is not supposed to be torture. Does anyone else see it this way and agree or am I the only one concerned for Prodigys health? Let me know what you think P---here to help if I can.

KutakRock
02-04-2015, 01:32 AM
1 week is nothing brother. Safer than injecting something into your body that it doesn't like.

PAiN
02-06-2015, 02:22 PM
As said above color doesn't matter. If the pain is crippling that is a different story. Stop running gear and toss it out as others have stated. I have spoke with you and you are going to get some products from here so you are in good hands brother. BOP will take care of you. No more bad gear.

prodigy6422000
02-06-2015, 03:21 PM
5 full bottles going in the trash. Fantastic. If I could find that guy i'd kick him in the balls. haha thanks guys

Bambam
03-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Man that sound horrible. I have used gear that ranges from clear to green tint and have only had pip bad from some test a I couldn't belive how it felt. Sounds like bad gear hate to say it