PDA

View Full Version : Good news .... BAD NEWS

txdude316
02-04-2015, 10:35 PM
Got the lab work back today hell yes !!!!! Testosterone 178 WTF I have only been off TRT for like. 60days. No one at my age should be this fucked up !!!

Dont wanna be old
02-05-2015, 01:06 AM
Once you get a little test in you there will be some big gains then .
200mg Test /week should get you over 700 Test lvls .

PAiN
02-06-2015, 03:59 PM
Why have you been off TRT for 60 days?

jacjac
02-06-2015, 04:57 PM
Brother I empathize. I had that same exact score a couple months ago. Doc wanted to see my baseline and it took me only 10 days to drop to that score but I had switched to Test P leading up to it. No one should be that fucked up at any age.

DWBO is right on, hop on your 200mg test ew, hcg and ai and you'll be right back.

txdude316
02-06-2015, 06:16 PM
@ pain. Will I have a dumb ass dr. It's a woman I did my labs and my hemoglobin was high so she took me off .... We don't have a TRT clinc in my town I was sent to the urologist and test came back 300ish that was 60 days ago and I was only 3weeks into PCT ...... Yes yes I know now that if your on TRT no PCT after "blast" I ask her if they would put me back on and she said no ..... But that's cool I only got test @250 once a month ... And that was fuck up from jump

txdude316
02-06-2015, 06:39 PM
@ jacjac I am really messed up ... Sad thing is I did this to my self ... I have lifted/worked out off and on for as long as I can remember it was what I loved most about playing foot ball it's just what I did ... But I was a big pussy about pinning so I did the pro hormone thing and every other supplement under the sun .... I did this under the advice of buddy's and store clerks ... And other fools I never researched any thing I took there word ... At my biggest and dumbest I took superdrol @ 30mg a day .. Halodrol @ 100mg a day and max LMG @ 150 a day yes all at once and had not clue what a cycle was or pct. I took that mix for about close to 12wks then I started a pain in my side. Long story short I had all but killed my liver and other organs. I had cyst on liver and other organs after weeks and weeks in the hospital ....my hormones were fucked ..... That's when I stoped the pro's and started pinning

BIGBLOCK777
05-09-2017, 06:35 PM
I hate the fake pro horm stuff, waste of effin money. Plus that stuff is highly methylated. It is like anadrol's meth coefficient with no gains. Hell i can say anadrol is the best in super fast gains for me. but I stay on the safe side, and dont do more then 3 weeks on 50 mg a day. PS I am a very basic and average gym guy. But I have above average common sense. PINS is the best. I hate the pin, but I love my liver.

Flint
05-12-2017, 10:08 PM
I have no idea what the issue is here? after 60 day chance of hormone prodcuing again is not good. cant take 6-12 month... and you are on this forum. You can trt yourself. there is no need to ever be off lol

korsaire
05-12-2017, 10:38 PM
tell that bitch to go f*ck herself and go 200 mg test per week

350zsidewayzz
05-13-2017, 03:26 AM
Got the lab work back today hell yes !!!!! Testosterone 178 WTF I have only been off TRT for like. 60days. No one at my age should be this fucked up !!!

if u came off trt, without clomid. for 60 days with no exogenous test.. then yes, u most definitely will be that fucked up.