PDA

View Full Version : how long to stay off cycle

Mightyjoeyoung
02-06-2015, 05:41 PM
ok I've heard as short as a month or equal to your cycle length. What do you guys think?

kubes
02-06-2015, 05:48 PM
Depends on what you are trying to do? If you want to come off and get your endocrine system recovered. Time on plus pct equals time off to recover endogenous testosterone production. That Usa general rule. If you are cruising and blasting then that is different

Atlas Labs
02-06-2015, 11:27 PM
I agree with kubes if your planning to come off time on+pct

Mightyjoeyoung
02-06-2015, 11:46 PM
I'm really considering cruising cuz of my age. So how long after coming off a blast should I wait to blast again?

Dick
02-06-2015, 11:54 PM
I'm really considering cruising cuz of my age. So how long after coming off a blast should I wait to blast again?

I usually cruise for ten weeks or more before my next blast, if you can you should cruise as long as your cycle. I choose to do 14-16 blast, then cruise for 10 - 12 weeks depending on how I feel bro.

I get bloods tomorrow so that's always a plus to your blast and cruise.

studmuffin
02-06-2015, 11:59 PM
Never have cruised before, but I take off the same time I am on cycle. I am going to see how I feel coming off the cycle I am on and when I feel good about it with no determined time frame I will start my next cycle.

Rooroo
02-07-2015, 12:28 AM
Depends on what you are trying to do? If you want to come off and get your endocrine system recovered. Time on plus pct equals time off to recover endogenous testosterone production. That Usa general rule. If you are cruising and blasting then that is different

This ^
If this new to u I would say it's very important to start good habits . If you are just finishing up a 12 week cycle and decide u need at least 12 weeks off than really do that !!
When it's time to get blood work get your blood work done Etc etc ... Best of look bro