PDA

View Full Version : Lower back EXTREME pain

prodigy6422000
02-09-2015, 02:24 AM
So I live in massachusetts in part I live in past 7 days we have gotten more then 5 feet of snow. Tonight till tomorrow night we are supposed to get another 8-12 inches and they are saying thursday and friday could be another 12-18 inches. I shovel my driveway and my elderly neighbors. my lower back hurts so bad I can;t sit and can only lay down certain ways. SO much shoveling and so much more to come. I own a snowblower but that takes a toll cause i have to push it up a hill and do my dogs fenced in shit area cause he is short. having your dick drag in snow would suck. anyways what is best way to alleviate the pain cause it looks like it not going to end till april at this rate. i use heating pad and take advil but nothing. it hurts to drive if i hit a bump. it;s bad.

studmuffin
02-09-2015, 02:39 AM
I have had a lot of back problems and mine is usually a pulled or strained muscle. I could not get comfortable or sit for to long because it gets stiff just sitting or lying a lot. I have learned to work around it at work and the gym. Heat is good for it if it is the muscle and if you are able to walk stretch it out and do light strengthening exercises. Try not to let it to stiff on you, hope it is nothing to bad. Might have to get wife or kids if you have them to help you out shoveling.

Tazzzz
02-09-2015, 02:48 AM
So I live in massachusetts in part I live in past 7 days we have gotten more then 5 feet of snow. Tonight till tomorrow night we are supposed to get another 8-12 inches and they are saying thursday and friday could be another 12-18 inches. I shovel my driveway and my elderly neighbors. my lower back hurts so bad I can;t sit and can only lay down certain ways. SO much shoveling and so much more to come. I own a snowblower but that takes a toll cause i have to push it up a hill and do my dogs fenced in shit area cause he is short. having your dick drag in snow would suck. anyways what is best way to alleviate the pain cause it looks like it not going to end till april at this rate. i use heating pad and take advil but nothing. it hurts to drive if i hit a bump. it;s bad.
LMFAO! If my dick drug in the snow I would be posting pics all over the net!! Sorry, I just couldn't resist the humor in that.

studmuffin
02-09-2015, 02:53 AM
What! You guys dick does not drag in the snow? So im a the only one.

kubes
02-09-2015, 03:15 AM
You need to rest that back. Injurys are no joke. Pay someone to come out with a plow

Loose Cannon
02-09-2015, 05:06 AM
craigslist.org....used snowblower lol

Tazzzz
02-09-2015, 11:59 AM
Hope you know I wasn't poking at you bro, I have 3 bulging discs in my lower back that left me in tears on the floor. Literally couldn't get up for hours. If its muscle related---heat. If its a disc--cold. If you heat a disc prob you actually increase the size of the bulge which increases the pain and you will wish you were dead.
Over the last 6 months, I have worked my abs more and started using TB-500, running a HGH cycle and doing IGF1-LR3 cycles along with blast and cruise. The added strength in my core area along with the healing properties of the above mentioned and my back feels better than it has in years. Hire some kids to push that shit, get the snow blower or piss on it---just watch the back--they can truly suck.

irongame66
02-09-2015, 06:08 PM
I'm in NH, we're getting slammed again with storms like you mentioned. I take care of mine, my ma's and my inlaws shoveling / snow blowing.
My back is really sore from all of this, all I can offer is what I do (I take 4 Advil gel caps before heading out).

Wanting to move south eventually, at age 48 I've had enough of this shite! Good luck...

Largerthannormal
02-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Well looks like you have 2 problems, A the driveway and B the back.

The drive way i would pay a neighbor or get a attachment for the lawnmower or ATV is what I use ( more fun, but pricey)

I would see a doc on the back to see what the issue is and then go about a fix! time off from lifts for a back is what I always recommend !!

I recently just ran into my first back problem and it was from going to heavy my back rounded over a hair to much in my squat, this is why form is key and weight is last! getting older i am finding it better to stay lighter than going big.

Get some pics taken brother and find the issue first!! backs are no joke!

toppjimie
02-09-2015, 09:36 PM
I feel for ya Brother.You sure got hit hard by all that snow.You strained your back that's all.I live in N.E. Ohio,we got our share of the snow bullshit but I always take 5 Advils BEFORE you go out and "dick"(lol) around in the snow.Stretch alittle also.but take the advil 1st and After.Cant wait til this shit Melts!

Giants83
02-10-2015, 03:21 AM

What's up bro? Feel your pain. Sounds like to me you got a case of sciatica. It's temporary but can be very painful. Sometimes muscles cause it, like when the piriformis muscle knots up and puts pressure on it or a slight bulge in a disc can rub on the nerve. Or it can be muscle strains. But if it is the nerve, heat is your enemy and will only inflame it more. Try ice. And stretch. Sit in a chair straight up and put your foot on your opposite leg and hug your knee. And stretch the hammys and glutes. Works great.
Also, you are detoxing from subs and that makes you a lot more sensitive to pain. It took me a while after coming off opiates to be able to handle pain like I once use to. It's not easy and you just have to stay strong. It's only temporary. Hope this helps a little. Feel better bro.

prodigy6422000
02-12-2015, 11:56 AM
Thanks for all the help and the back pain is gone. But thats because monday I had an emergency cardiac ablation done and have basically been bedridden besides bathroom. I try to walk as much as I can but the bruise looks like mike tyson used my groin for boxing practice. Im sure none of you want to see my groin so I wont

draconian2014
05-08-2015, 02:50 PM
damn bro that's harsh Tyson and balsacs ouch .good luck man