PDA

View Full Version : High dose Tren A and acid reflux

spoolin
02-13-2015, 10:39 PM
Hey guys,

Not sure if the tren is the issue or not but has anyone ever noticed more acid reflux while on higher doses of tren a? High doses as in 80-100mg daily. I eat a lot of spicy food and always have and haven't really ever noticed acid reflux or hearburn issues before but now it's like anything remotely spicy causes the issue now. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this with high doses of tren a. I can't think of anything else it could be. I eat pretty clean otherwise; a lot of chicken, eggs, jasmine rice and sweet potatoes. Also love some spicy sushi at times but it's been bothering me lately with the reflux and I've never been this way before.

Dont wanna be old
02-13-2015, 10:49 PM
I had success with adding yorgurt to diet . Get the big tub or organic Banilla .
Orals give me heartburn and recently happen to be on Tren A .
I don't even eat spicy food and die from heartburn .
Several people use Prevacid and acid reducers .
Good luck
DWBO

Clark Kent
02-14-2015, 12:49 AM
Prilosec one a day man! Generic Omeprazole is fine too. 1 little pill in the morning and your gtg! I take 1 a day it really cheap

spoolin
02-14-2015, 02:47 AM
Thanks guys! I may try the yogurt and prilosec. I also got to thinking that it may be the aromasin I'm running, which is pill form. I run 12.5mg twice a day.

studmuffin
02-14-2015, 02:54 AM
Yeah, the Prisolec works wonders for me and it last all day.

Dick
02-14-2015, 02:57 AM
I get it all the time with Tren bro and bad, I went the prescription route since it's cheaper than buying over the counter. Aromasin has never given me heartburn or acid reflux though bro but everyone's body is different.

animal87
02-14-2015, 03:26 AM
I've noticed if i do a tren a inject on a empty stomach i get heartburn. If I'm full before hand it doesn't happen.

spoolin
02-14-2015, 05:22 AM
Interesting.......Must be the tren then I guess since others have also experienced it. Thanks guys.

Gramps
02-14-2015, 09:52 AM
Yep both tren and orals give me some fkn heavy heartburn/reflux can be very un nerving to say the least.
youre definately not alone brother

Rmewrench
02-14-2015, 03:12 PM
Nexium.. But you may want to go to doc and ask for a blood test for h. pylori. If that comes back positive then you'll need a scope and biopsy of your stomach. Not sure how good your health insurance is. I had all this done and come to find out my gallbladder wasn't functioning(my blood tested positive for h pylori but my biopsy came back negative)I'd get terrible heartburn and bloat up like a damn blow fish. Had gallbladder removed last year in May. bloating is gone but still cant come off the nexium. good luck

Atlas Labs
02-14-2015, 03:26 PM
I swear nothing is as bad as tren when it comes to negative side effects

Freedom
02-14-2015, 04:34 PM
Huh. Well you learn something new everyday at bop.

Thanks for the input

spoolin
02-14-2015, 06:07 PM
That's good to know man, thanks. I hope it's nothing like that though but who knows. I don't bloat but if I have the slightest spicy food now, that's when the reflux will happen and it'll last about all day.

MrWiggles36
02-18-2015, 03:41 PM
Happens often on my tren cycles. Is normal. Any diary should be enough to temp ease the heartburn. Or some tums.

Immortal boxer
10-16-2018, 05:31 AM
Yep both tren and orals give me some fkn heavy heartburn/reflux can be very un nerving to say the least.
youre definately not alone brother

exactly. tren is harsher on the liver than other injectables

Immortal boxer
10-16-2018, 05:32 AM
I swear nothing is as bad as tren when it comes to negative side effects
first cycle on tren i was fine, no sides other than sweating..... second time had to stop due to bad indigestion, 3rd time had to stop due to being an angry cunt and acid reflux etc

T-Bagger
06-20-2019, 02:52 PM
Glutamine is awesome for this. My understanding is that Tren and other compounds take glutamine from your stomach so taking 15-30g daily helps massively.

winstrolsvegan
06-21-2019, 06:05 PM
just lower your tren, 50mg a day is plenty. dont use more drugs to counter act other drugs side effects im sure you know this, its common knowledge but sometimes we forget our principles.

for instance instead of using 100mg of TrenA/Day use 20-50mg/day and make up for it with a bit of EQ or Mast. Alot of sides from certain anabolics are dose dependant and of course that threshold is diff. from individual to individual.

each AAS should be used solo with test so you can play with dosing and see at what point that specific drug is causing negative side effects.