PDA

View Full Version : Are any of the brothers having to tolerate this?

Freedom
02-14-2015, 01:36 PM
I'm from the other end of the country of where this is happening in concentration. I'm not asking you to divulge your location but are any of you encountering this disturbing insinuation of the direction this country is headed?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6_3dDNPwJTU

Dont wanna be old
02-14-2015, 02:26 PM
There is a interesting point here .
Just as I understand them exercising there constitutional right I see potential for police trouble .
I can debate this from both sides all day long .
With LE push always leads to shove . They are always taught to take control of all situations or stops .
All the civil unrest and racial tension was caused by individuals not cooperating with police .
Not that I agree with any of the situations but escalation of police only adds to the SHOVE .
DWBO

hunkstrum
02-14-2015, 02:37 PM
It's just an exercise. It's not indicative of the direction of anything.

animal87
02-14-2015, 02:44 PM
Unless you have committed a crime and someone has called LE on you. I see no reason why you should ever see a cop on the road or any where else.

Freedom
02-14-2015, 02:46 PM
It's just an exercise. It's not indicative of the direction of anything.

Oh there is a flow, my friend.

In the sky, every corner post and on the roads.

My grandparents would not even be able to fathom this pattern and I'm glad they don't have to see it.

Hatefactory
02-14-2015, 02:48 PM
There is a libertarian group in my state that "specializes" in exercising rights like this.

They go so far as to set up a mile before police checkpoints and warn oncoming people not to go down that way

hunkstrum
02-14-2015, 02:55 PM
Oh there is a flow, my friend.

In the sky, every corner post and on the roads.

My grandparents would not even be able to fathom this pattern and I'm glad they don't have to see it.

Just to clarify: Is your issue with the people being stopped or with the people doing the stopping? And what is the pattern?

Freedom
02-14-2015, 02:59 PM
Just to clarify: Is your issue with the people being stopped or with the people doing the stopping? And what is the pattern?

In one word?

Invasivness.

I swear we should be married, hunk. If you had bigger tits I'd propose.

hunkstrum
02-14-2015, 03:18 PM
Yeah. I forget that I am the way I am sometimes. Life was easier when I wasn't. Believe me. But I'm dead now, and so everyone has to endure the Hunkstrum. :-)

Freedom
02-14-2015, 03:30 PM
You make us all think on our toes, bro.

And we all love ya.

Loose Cannon
02-14-2015, 03:38 PM
i dont think the stops are bad. we do have a serious immigration problem here. it is funny that all an illegal alien has to do is yes "yes i am a citizen" and they could be on there way.

Freedom
02-14-2015, 03:44 PM
There is a libertarian group in my state that "specializes" in exercising rights like this.

They go so far as to set up a mile before police checkpoints and warn oncoming people not to go down that way

That's awesome. Too bad it isn't the majority with this state if mind.

Hatefactory
02-14-2015, 03:45 PM
That's awesome. Too bad it isn't the majority with this state if mind.

A lot of them actually got arrested for going around a local town and paying off people's almost expired parking meters.

How's that for fucked up?

Freedom
02-14-2015, 03:46 PM
i dont think the stops are bad. we do have a serious immigration problem here. it is funny that all an illegal alien has to do is yes "yes i am a citizen" and they could be on there way.

One day they (the Feds) will find your line in the sand and I hope those cannons will be locked and loaded.

They found mine a long time ago.

Freedom
02-14-2015, 03:47 PM
A lot of them actually got arrested for going around a local town and paying off people's almost expired parking meters.

How's that for fucked up?

Exactly. The human element.

Everything always looks great on paper.

enrod
02-14-2015, 03:59 PM
We pay their salaries every day going to work and clocking in, and yet they hassle us like this on a regular basis? Serve and protect my ass. More like generate revenue for your local government by raping our wallets with bullshit tickets and as you put it, "invasiveness".

Immigration wouldn't be an issue if we had a larger manufacturing sector in America.

Ironic this thread was started by 'Freedom'

DBert
02-14-2015, 08:55 PM
I think a major problem is that the people fear our government. We are the masses, we are the people shouldnt it be the other way around? I watch all these protests and shit and i believe it's going to take alot more than peaceful protests within America. We're past that. It's going to take blood and lives lost to really make a change. It's sad to say and sad to think that we have let it get to this point.

People feel free and protected and safe inside their little lives. Yeah they have freedom, freedom within our cage. What kind of freedom is that?

To me, it's an exercise to show power and control kinda like they are just swingin the big ol dick of the law around just wishing anyone will resist so they can slap them across the face with it.

Luckily I am not in a part of the country where this is happening to me but I completely disagree with it and I love to see the look on these police or border patrols faces when people say no or refuse. The world or at least America needs more people like that. Is exerciseing my rights such a big deal? Like what do I have them for If I am to allow you to walk all over them and when I question it I'm in the wrong? The fuck.

Loose Cannon
02-14-2015, 09:25 PM
One day they (the Feds) will find your line in the sand and I hope those cannons will be locked and loaded.

They found mine a long time ago.

if you cant beat 'em join 'em... ;)

Loose Cannon
02-14-2015, 09:28 PM
very shocked on responses to this thread....meat heads are usually very conservative people. guess it just comes with the alpha male mentality.

Freedom
02-14-2015, 10:37 PM
if you cant beat 'em join 'em... ;)

Less government = Conservative

I have a gun closet enitrly full to take care of any E.T.'s in my backyard.

But that would make me a convenient 'terrorist' or 'psycho' these days in the eyes of 'my government'.

Those ding dong pawns stopping people in the videos don't know their ass from apple butter.

Dick
02-14-2015, 10:40 PM

But that would make me a convenient 'terrorist' or 'psycho' these days in the eyes of 'my government'.

Those ding dong pawns stopping people in the videos don't know their ass from apple butter.

Blame America for the shitty training, obviously these guys need to learn what they are talking about yet holding people with out cause ect?

I believe in these check points but it needs to be for immigration only. I like these check points I am glad we have them, the more the better. If these were not here people would be bitching ...

they are here so people are still bitching. Nothing will shut society up.

Freedom
02-14-2015, 11:18 PM
Blame America for the shitty training, obviously these guys need to learn what they are talking about yet holding people with out cause ect?

I believe in these check points but it needs to be for immigration only. I like these check points I am glad we have them, the more the better. If these were not here people would be bitching ...

they are here so people are still bitching. Nothing will shut society up.

But they're not, Mick. Massive amounts of data is being collected for now and the future for their advantage. For example, don't tell me they do not go back and look at records of crossings if they are looking for a suspect in a case other than immigration.

Drug dog on site and checking vehicles. Please tell me what that has to do with being a illegal alien or any illegal immigration speculation? Does the dog know what a mexican's ass smells like?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uw7xr9ezGxE

studmuffin
02-14-2015, 11:33 PM
"Keep it simple, just answer the damn question!"

Freedom
02-14-2015, 11:46 PM
"Keep it simple, just answer the damn question!"

The undercurrent for me too grand.

Let me put a different mask on it for all of you:

One day you may have to sign for EVERY package that shows up at your house.

Does that touch a nerve?

Sure it does. That is because you have interest in the matter.

This thread's subject matter doesn't go deep enough for some of you because it doesn't effect you enough.

Yet it's still the same level of invasivness.

I am a first generation born German American. My entire family was under Hitler movement. You have no clue how easily rights can be stripped away and how difficult they are to recover. It takes a day to take them away and sometimes a century or more to get them back.

Loose Cannon
02-15-2015, 12:54 AM

Pro immigrants = Liberal

Dick
02-15-2015, 01:44 AM
But they're not, Mick. Massive amounts of data is being collected for now and the future for their advantage. For example, don't tell me they do not go back and look at records of crossings if they are looking for a suspect in a case other than immigration.

Drug dog on site and checking vehicles. Please tell me what that has to do with being a illegal alien or any illegal immigration speculation? Does the dog know what a mexican's ass smells like?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uw7xr9ezGxE

Ya then that's just wrong brother.

DBert
02-15-2015, 04:03 AM
Lots of good points here. It has opened my eyes a bit.

Freedom
02-15-2015, 05:27 AM
Pro immigrants = Liberal

I don't swing when it's semingly conveinient for me, bro. I am everything but liberal. Immigrants are bad apples within the structure. Just don't start harrassing the good apples because of a few wet backs.

Private > government

Anyday that ends with a 'y'

You want to make a dent in this? It would not be that hard. These people don't speak English, have no money (a.k.a. power) and no organization. So, you go after the people who employ them and sustain them.... Oh wait you can't. Because the very same agents to do so get kick backs and paid off. The people directly in charge have allowed this system to develope over time and, like oil, we are balls deep in this mess. If they did in fact go after the land owners and companies abruptly all food and food sectors would go up in price X5 fold.

Follow the money. Don't follow me.

Freedom
02-15-2015, 01:57 PM
Ya then that's just wrong brother.

I think the dog was too embarrassed to be associated the the war on drugs and applied with the US border patrol

enrod
02-15-2015, 04:32 PM
Follow the money. Don't follow me.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Freedom
02-15-2015, 04:49 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Lol thanks, brother.

enrod, dbert and mick I think you guys are the only friends I have left on this board after this elongated rant.

Thanks for the support.

enrod
02-15-2015, 04:52 PM
Hahah nah man I think most people just turn a blind eye to it unless it affects them in their own lives. The thing that keeps us from revolting is comfort. We're too comfortable in our mediocre jobs with our 52in screen HD televisions. Otherwise, no one would put up with this bullshit joke of a government.

Freedom
02-15-2015, 05:02 PM
You're right, bro.

There is a famous quote out there.. Loosely translated, "The people deserve the government they have"

Dick
02-15-2015, 05:06 PM
I think everyone has wonderful points in this thread for sure, I like reading threads like this it helps open the eyes of some folks or it just closes them.

Everyone has opinions and that's great. You guys all good brothers in my book!

DBert
02-15-2015, 10:12 PM
Hahah nah man I think most people just turn a blind eye to it unless it affects them in their own lives. The thing that keeps us from revolting is comfort. We're too comfortable in our mediocre jobs with our 52in screen HD televisions. Otherwise, no one would put up with this bullshit joke of a government.

Well said brother.

DBert
02-15-2015, 10:16 PM
Lol thanks, brother.

enrod, dbert and mick I think you guys are the only friends I have left on this board after this elongated rant.

Thanks for the support.

There is nothing wrong with a little debate. These are things that need to be talked about because most turn a blind eye to it as enrod said. And then when we do talk about it sometimes people get out of hand. Its kind of like religion it that way. Out of sight out of mind i guess eh?

laborer5555
02-15-2015, 10:51 PM
my line in the sand is between my entrance way to my house. that's where my line is drawn

Freedom
02-16-2015, 06:37 AM
my line in the sand is between my entrance way to my house. that's where my line is drawn

Eventually, the range rings just might make it to your front door.. and beyond. As of now, the circle around us has closed in only a few hundred miles. Stay tuned..

Please take the time to watch this video intro and tapping of after-the-fact by a daughter of a teacher who has never been arrested before. It will blow your mind as to WHY he was pulled over into secondary. Spoiler alert; it wasn't because of his citizenship:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5cVav28ozpc