PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Lab busted

preacher
02-16-2015, 02:00 PM
If you were going to buy steroids online, Trusted Anabolic Solutions seems like a pretty good bet. According toonline reviews (https://www.eroids.com/reviews/trustedanabolicsolutions.net?page=14), TAS offered a good product, discreet packaging, and fantastic customer service from someone going by “Big H.”
Then, a few weeks ago, something went awry. On Muscle Gurus, jilted customerscomplained that they were being scammed (http://musclegurus.com/source-reviews/trustedanabolicsolutions.net). On Eroids, a moderator posted a cryptic warning to steer clear of TAS (https://www.eroids.com/reviews/trustedanabolicsolutions.net).
TAS’ angry customers will no doubt be relieved to know that there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for why the website hasn’t sent them their drugs. It’s because the man behind the website was just busted by the feds.
According to court documents filed this week, Hallie Clayton (we’re going to go out on a limb and assume that this is “Big H”) pleaded guilty in Dallas to conspiring to deal steroids through TAS and other websites.
The plea deal is light on details, saying only that Clayton would buy anabolic steroids in powder form from China and elsewhere and would use the laboratory he established to turn it into capsules or an injectable liquid. Which might give pause to anyone who read the assurances on the TAS website:
Unfortunately, as a result of archaic, unfair, and severely ignorant laws prohibiting access to anabolic steroids, almost all athletes and fitness industry professionals have no choice but to acquire them from “underground laboratories”.That basically means 4 million American steroid users are injecting products into their bodies which are made in regular household kitchens with substandard hygienic conditions at best. To make things worse, they are almost always produced by people that [are] severely under-qualified and lacking the very basic skills and knowledge to perform laboratory manufacturing procedures that are important for products that are administered by intra-muscular injection. The active ingredients they use are hormones that have completely unknown quality. They are acquired from smugglers coming from countries’ that have very little or no biochemical production laws or supervision, no sterile handling and storage and obviously very dangerous products.

At least some of the shipments Clayton picked up from a P.O. Box at a UPS store on Lemmon Avenue, and business appears to have been brisk, judging by his Mercedes (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152186284761466&set=a.402534111465.185667.611766465&type=1) and the pleasure boat the feds initially wanted to seize. The Dirty has a bit more on Clayton (http://thedirty.com/local/dallas/king-of-uptown/).
Clayton faces up to 10 years in prison and a $500,000 fine.

Feb.3 2015

Dont wanna be old
02-16-2015, 02:09 PM
Everyone please be safe .

Clark Kent
02-16-2015, 03:52 PM
This is getting scary! Thats 3 labs in what 2 weeks? These boards are what is leading LE right to them! We cant fool ourselves and think that LE and even some of our close bros may be LE just infiltrating us! Please lets all be careful guys! I am down for new security measures if everyone else is. Even as safe as we are if the sponsor themselves are careless than what good is it?

preacher
02-16-2015, 04:13 PM
I agree totally Clark,this is a risky hobby.I have noticed that the busts that I've read about,web sites are mentioned in most all of them..

studmuffin
02-16-2015, 04:17 PM
Yeah, I am going to lay low on purchasing for a while.

crazylegs80
02-16-2015, 05:30 PM
Wow... One of my old training partners swore by TAS. I agree that having a stateside website is a recipe for disaster.

grademan
02-16-2015, 06:35 PM
Wow. If there is a website that is asking for trouble. Email only from here on out.

miggymig
02-16-2015, 06:36 PM
Dam that sux I had ordered from them in the past. I wonder how much info they have on the customers?

preacher
02-16-2015, 06:54 PM
It's definitely getting crazy fellas,I'm with Clark whatever extra measures we can come up with,I'm down..I've got one that I started using thats really simple,I'm sure alot brothers do the same..I know nothings 100% but every lil bit may help..Look at torproject.org..I won't take time to explain it,just read the overview.With this and a source with no web site and that doesn't store personal info would help.

miggymig
02-16-2015, 07:06 PM
Wow. If there is a website that is asking for trouble. Email only from here on out..

Everyone should be using some type of secure mail for anything on here

suraonyx23
02-16-2015, 07:54 PM
LE has been on boards for years. But it does seem that things are getting sloppy nowadays. A lot of open sources means more opportunities for LE. JMO

Loose Cannon
02-16-2015, 10:53 PM
that really does suck. wouldnt worry though the feds could care less about the ones buying and injecting they have bigger fish to fry. they want the chemists and dealers.

laborer5555
02-16-2015, 11:02 PM
back in the day, people would get popped for accepting cash in the mail. that was a huge red flag. i stay away from people who deal on websites. do u really think these guys go thru proper safety protocol in rerouting servers, and masking and cross-triangling ip addresses??? c'mon. they are worried bout collecting the money you sent them with your credit card for a $200 order. watch your asses.

silntrunin
03-24-2015, 05:50 AM
Wow, awful lot of labs being busted lately. Be safe fellows.

DBert
03-24-2015, 09:05 AM
Stay safe brothers. Seems as if they are cracking down more lately.

kevinrdz28
03-30-2015, 02:03 AM
SCARY THINGS GOING ON, EVEN THOUGH I'M NEW I FEEL DOWN TO TAKE MORE SECURE MEASURES!

Ironworker1
03-30-2015, 03:55 PM
that really does suck. wouldnt worry though the feds could care less about the ones buying and injecting they have bigger fish to fry. they want the chemists and dealers.

I agree brother...

vikingpharm
08-12-2015, 05:49 AM
Oh ya the big fish, consumers are safe

Clark Kent
08-12-2015, 09:44 PM
Oh ya the big fish, consumers are safe

Lol is that sarcastic?

vikingpharm
08-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Yes

billybudd
08-19-2015, 01:01 AM
What a wast of Tax Dollars. Legalize it. I don't need some asshole from washington telling what I can put in my body. Oh well it will all be over soon. watch your 6

miggymig
08-19-2015, 02:11 AM
Always an eye opener

Mhuddleston
11-08-2015, 09:18 AM
I dont see how secure mail will or would help us? I agree it cannot hurt.. But yea maybe some type of extra security measures... Or a policy that simply reads and makes you agree that your not LE and in No way associated with LE.. IF so dont They have to admit this if they were building a case or performing some type of buy or documenting.. Or before any person signs up a quick questionairee..???

miggymig
11-09-2015, 03:35 AM
Dam sucks, a reminder we are a brotherhood of Outlaws

PAiN
11-09-2015, 10:24 PM
I dont see how secure mail will or would help us? I agree it cannot hurt.. But yea maybe some type of extra security measures... Or a policy that simply reads and makes you agree that your not LE and in No way associated with LE.. IF so dont They have to admit this if they were building a case or performing some type of buy or documenting.. Or before any person signs up a quick questionairee..???

There is a disclaimer emailed and private messaged to each and every user here when they join and no law enforcement does not have to divulge any info about a case or admit that they are law enforcement. They don't even have to be honest about how they obtained the info.

A secure email is a necessity. If you are not using one you fall victim to the laws of the country and the email service you are using. They will have full access to all your accounts and can read everything you are doing. If you are hosted offshore and have privacy laws protecting you as well as all your data being encrypted you are protecting yourself as well as the sponsor. It doesn't do anyone any good for security if you accept payment info for a sponsor through gmail\yahoo or anything similar where law enforcement has been given the golden key to read whatever they wish whenever they wish. So they are now collecting the sponsors info as well as his tracking where he is sending from, recording ip's, verified payment info, and proof that money has exchanged hands. So you just helped build there case because you didn't think a secure email account was important. They are extremely important.

-SD-
12-03-2015, 03:26 PM
websites increase risk
would also be interested to know how much powder they had on hand. I bet it was way too much

miggymig
12-03-2015, 03:45 PM
And the daughter of a DEA agent who gets picked up with a shit load of street and party drugs get a $3,500 bail
and I am betting probation SMH

Always look over you shoulder Bros

petemitchell30
08-09-2016, 07:01 AM
wow...this hits close to home.

Zorlac
08-22-2016, 01:41 AM
Everyone needs to learn PGP encryption with the keys. Zero sources use this, unless they are on the dark web. Makes zero sense to me..

Edas
09-14-2016, 08:31 AM
More and more taken away by big government. Dam that sucks.

pnasty69
09-24-2016, 10:07 PM
Don't the feds have better shit to do like shut down other shit like meth labs and all the other drug shit? no lets go after weed growers and these gear labs that aren't killing anyone and promoting a better lifestyle in fitness.

jimbosmith316
09-25-2016, 03:48 PM
Its all a numbers game, it doesn't matter what drug it is they get full credit statistically to make it look like they are doing something.