PDA

View Full Version : Gyno

swoosegoose
02-18-2015, 02:00 PM
About three weeks ago I rolled my ankle cause a server ankle sprain and heal fracture and the happened around three weeks into my test e deca and dbol cycle. Not able to train legs for a while I decided that it would be best to drop the cycle and resume once im recovered. My question is....last night I noticed that I have a pretty good case of gyno happening. I have tamoxifen citrate, clomid and anastrozole. Should I do full pct? I had planned to use this pct for after cycle. Ive been able to go back to the gym but it's mostly upper body. Debating on starting my cycle back up with Nolvadex and anastrozole? Im lost fellas and do not want bitch tit(as its only on my right side).

swoosegoose
02-18-2015, 05:37 PM
Damn no suggestions... I took 30mg of tamoxifen this morning. I have 10mg capsules.

studmuffin
02-18-2015, 06:08 PM
I have been taking caber because I got sick for a couple of weeks and got off my cycle. I used caber 2 times a week with anastrozole eod because my nips were sore and it worked well for me. I have been using both during my entire cycle, but caber seems to work better. If it makes you feel any better Kubes recommended these before I started my cycle.

swoosegoose
02-18-2015, 08:13 PM
Right thanks, I have a small growth from a long time ago when I first started and didn't use proper pct. Its not sensitive but it has definitely gotten larger. I had some caber or what I thought was caber, ill have to order some more. What doses do you take of each?

toppjimie
02-18-2015, 08:14 PM
3 weeks and You've noticed Gyno already? start your pct. take 40mg nova 2x a day for 2 weeks,then drop it to 20mg 2x a day 2 more weeks,see if its gone away.If your Gyno prone,you should take the Adex when you cycle again.that will provent it from flairing up.Take care..

studmuffin
02-18-2015, 09:25 PM
.5 of caber 2x week and .5 anastrozole eod or ed. I had to start using anastrozole ed to help with the gyno.

swoosegoose
02-19-2015, 12:58 AM
3 weeks and You've noticed Gyno already? start your pct. take 40mg nova 2x a day for 2 weeks,then drop it to 20mg 2x a day 2 more weeks,see if its gone away.If your Gyno prone,you should take the Adex when you cycle again.that will provent it from flairing up.Take care..
Yeah its crazy never noticed this soon before. Actually didn't notice it last time until the end of my cycle last time. Thanks for the input ill following that and see if it goes away.

swoosegoose
02-19-2015, 01:01 AM
.5 of caber 2x week and .5 anastrozole eod or ed. I had to start using anastrozole ed to help with the gyno.
Ill probably keep using anastrozole ed as well. Question though I have it in liquid form from blue sky. Happen to know how much mg their dropper carries? Sounds like a dumb question but I dont have any oral syringe to use.

kubes
02-19-2015, 01:02 AM
How long ago did you stop the cycle?

swoosegoose
02-19-2015, 01:04 AM
My last pin was on February 1st. Got hurt on the 4th.

kubes
02-19-2015, 01:07 AM
gyno could set in that fast yes. I would at least run low dose tamox for a few weeks to combat it

swoosegoose
02-19-2015, 01:14 AM
Man it came on very quick, freaked me out. Thanks for the input. Ill run it for a few weeks.

HebenSchwere
02-19-2015, 10:56 PM
Raloxifene is another excellent serm for combating gyno.

swoosegoose
02-20-2015, 12:09 AM
Ive heard of Raloxifene. Never really gave it a thought. Ill look into it. Thanks.

Herc
02-20-2015, 12:45 AM
Your estrogen shot up and became dominant after you stopped your cycle. Your hormones got out of whack. I agree with everyone here, get on the tamox (I would take some of the aromasin too). It should go away pretty fast, you weren't on cycle for very long and your system should rebound quickly.

swoosegoose
02-20-2015, 12:49 AM
Your estrogen shot up and became dominant after you stopped your cycle. Your hormones got out of whack. I agree with everyone here, get on the tamox (I would take some of the aromasin too). It should go away pretty fast, you weren't on cycle for very long and your system should rebound quickly.
I agree Herc, it's just crazy to me that it came on so fast and strong. Only 3 injections+dbol. I am definitely going to keep taking tamoxifen and anastrozole until it clears up.

swoosegoose
03-02-2015, 02:06 PM
So its been a month since I hurt myself. Ive been taking Nolvadex and anastrozole gyno has gone down but is still present. Thinking about resuming my test e, deca and dbol cycle. Plan on still taking Nolvadex and anastrozole.
What do you guys think?

MrWiggles36
03-03-2015, 03:30 AM
1mg of Letro ED the first week then EOD the last 3 weeks for PCT. Bye bye gyno

kubes
03-03-2015, 03:44 AM
So its been a month since I hurt myself. Ive been taking Nolvadex and anastrozole gyno has gone down but is still present. Thinking about resuming my test e, deca and dbol cycle. Plan on still taking Nolvadex and anastrozole.
What do you guys think?

Are you healed up enough that you can train?

swoosegoose
03-03-2015, 12:06 PM
Are you healed up enough that you can train?
My ankle is still really stiff and my range of motion is that good but I feel that load barring is good. For legs I am able to do squats and front squats but only with something under my heals like a hack squats. Zero cardio though as I can't even jog yet. Attempted that yesterday before I worked legs.

bobudafrudo
03-03-2015, 03:08 PM
Try extemesane, it is hard core at bringing you E down, so much it kills the libido. I've heard it is the only AI that can reverse mild Gyno and it is much cheaper than Adex. I've never had gyno problems but have used it as an AI on cycle and it was too strong.

swoosegoose
03-03-2015, 05:18 PM
Try extemesane, it is hard core at bringing you E down, so much it kills the libido. I've heard it is the only AI that can reverse mild Gyno and it is much cheaper than Adex. I've never had gyno problems but have used it as an AI on cycle and it was too strong.
Thanks. I was going to order some more pct today. I might ad extemesane too, give it a shot.

animal87
03-03-2015, 05:26 PM
I woulnt start another cycle until you take care of your gyno. If you just recently got it, thats your only real chance to reduce it much without surgery.

swoosegoose
03-03-2015, 05:40 PM
I woulnt start another cycle until you take care of your gyno. If you just recently got it, thats your only real chance to reduce it much without surgery.
Yeah your right animal. I should wait until it's cleared up. Probably do another couple weeks of pct.
Really appreciate the input guys. Figured I was jumping the gun but damn I really can't wait to finish it. I swear that I hear that shit calling my name every time I walk into the bathroom where I keep it.

martinhowarth8
03-17-2015, 08:46 AM
Iv started a new course can u point me in right direction for advice

swoosegoose
04-07-2015, 06:30 PM
Iv started a new course can u point me in right direction for advice
Just now saw your message martino
Whats your new course? Im sure the guys here can help. Start a new thread if you haven't already.