PDA

View Full Version : Isis not Islamic terrorist??

preacher
02-20-2015, 06:39 PM
A (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/president-barack-obama-we-are-not-at-war-with-islam-10055164.html#)

Obama declares Isis not a religious group,then says they have perverted Islam..So which is it,they are or not Obama..They targeted and beheaded 10 Christian prisoners,but it's not anything to do with religion,really!?

President Barack Obama declared that the West must counter the propaganda barrage of Isis and confront issues such as economic inequality that made it easier for the militants to recruit. He also said Muslim leaders needed to do more.

In a speech on violent extremism delivered days after Isis released images of the beheading of Christian prisoners on a Libyan beach, Mr Obama refused to describe the militants as Islamic or Muslim extremists.
“We are not going to give them the religious legitimacy they seek. They are not religious leaders, they are terrorists,” he said during his address in Washington to law enforcement and religious leaders.
He added: “We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with people who have perverted Islam.”
Mr Obama, who is currently seeking authorisation from Congress to use military force against Isis fighters in Iraq and Syria, has faced criticism for not doing more to confront the militant threat. Some have condemned him for refusing to describe Isis as Islamic extremists.
http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article10055170.ece/alternates/w460/obama%20speaks.jpgPresident Obama said the West must counter some of the issues that make it easier for Isis to recruit
But Mr Obama declared: “No religion is responsible for terrorism. People are responsible for violence and terrorism.”
The president said networks such as Isis and al-Qaeda were deliberately targeting their propaganda at certain groups. “When millions of people - especially youths - are impoverished with no hope for the future, the risks of instability and extremism grow,” he added.

toppjimie
02-20-2015, 07:24 PM
This Presidents a joke.Last week,he talked about "The Crusades of Christians killing Muslims in the 13th century" He can Call out the "Christians" by name but will not call these Terrorist's who kill people in the name of Islam,ISLAMIC Terrorist's!!

preacher
02-20-2015, 07:34 PM
This Presidents a joke.Last week,he talked about "The Crusades of Christians killing Muslims in the 13th century" He can Call out the "Christians" by name but will not call these Terrorist's who kill people in the name of Islam,ISLAMIC Terrorist's!!

Because he is Muslim..call it what it is,Islamic terrorist's!!

hunkstrum
02-20-2015, 07:40 PM
As long as it makes you angry, then that's all that matters.

Tazzzz
02-20-2015, 09:32 PM
O is the most unqualified man to ever sit in the White House! Hes a traitor and a disgrace to this country. Don't know if you guys saw Ex-Mayor Giuliannias comments from a speech at a dinner but he said openly and then backed it up that Obama does not love America! Nice to see people who have a voice speaking up and truthfully.

preacher
02-20-2015, 10:05 PM
Has nothing to do with the op,just liked it..
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/s526x395/10305978_854170044647234_6329083841591874952_n.jpg ?oh=165b27c3d4164af988819b31fbaf2d32&oe=55924741&__gda__=1430877041_0552bce221caf7d3c5c4877dd45068e 8
(https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=854170044647234&set=a.114774455253467.15919.100001627383986&type=1)

animal87
02-20-2015, 11:22 PM
He just the figure head. The entire government is pretty much ran by brain dead monkeys.

Tazzzz
02-20-2015, 11:39 PM
He just the figure head. The entire government is pretty much ran by brain dead monkeys.

Brain dead monkeys? We should be so lucky! LOL

skinny
02-21-2015, 09:50 AM
if anyone can find where it says in the Quran that it justifys killing innocent humans not bearing arms I will no longer call myself muslim. guys isis is way out of line and not within the laws of islam, from what is reported. The truth, isis was created by outsiders not genuwine Islamic leaders or political groups. Islam is fighting agaist isis as we speak on the frontline. So called terrorist labelled groups are fighting against isis, now the rest of the world wants to glorify them for their deeds as of late but before the were terroists, you tell me which one is it? seriously guys this terrorism label is getting old, when it suits someone they will be heros one day then a terrorist the next. the bottom line is the wealth of the world needs to be spread, too many people are suffering, im typing on this thread now while others are looking for insects to eat because there is no food, work, ect. it is a sad world, systems are not fair. Any ways guys thx for listening keep smiling/bopping on

animal87
02-22-2015, 04:51 PM
Quran (2:191-193) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/002-qmt.php#002.191) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (8:12) (http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/008-qmt.php#008.012) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

I don't really care that the quran says to be violent. I just can't justify a religion who worships ad bases its entire ideals around the teachings of a child molester. Muhammad married a young girl when she was 6 and consummated the marriage when she was 9.

skinny
02-22-2015, 11:49 PM
1. you need to finish off verse 191, where u left with......2. you need to read verse before3. capital punishment is allowed in islam. I agree with it.if someone stole my land unlawfully with force and did not want to give it back I will fight to the death too. im sure everyone agrees with that? do you all?I will add verse 190 so the fellow boppers may understand verse 191-193.Sahih InternationalFight in the way of Allah(god,the lord,the most high,ect) those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors(law breakers)now the full verse 191.And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.CH.2.V.192.And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.CH.2.V.193.Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.Nothing wrong from my point of view. these verse say to fight back lawfully if others start fighting with you unlawfully. cease fighting if they do and there is to be no aggression from then onwards.animal we both had our say lets leave the match drawn at 1-1. no offence taken, keep BOPn brother

miggymig
02-23-2015, 12:14 AM
Two things that should not be on the board:
Religion and Politics
Just saying LMAO

jinko
02-23-2015, 12:18 AM
There are nut jobs every where. "Christians" kill people in name of the god they follow and "Muslims" kill in name of the god they follow. Both are wrong for doing so.

skinny
02-23-2015, 12:19 AM
now ch8.v12. doesn't have the word "off" anywhere. the verse is:Sahih International;[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip." once again you must read from verse one to understand who is being spoken about here. it is talking about a group among the believers who rebelled and striking necks and fingertips with what? doesn't say a sword, I think kane or whip for neck but the fingertips come off I think. idk. i'll question someone with more knowledge and come back with the reply if you want, im thinking its refering to a punishment of the law but unsure.

skinny
02-23-2015, 12:23 AM
I didn't start it, just tried to clarify a few points that's all. we are BopN here miggymig u r right.

preacher
02-23-2015, 12:27 AM
Two things that should not be on the board:
Religion and Politics
Just saying LMAO

We've discussed religion in the religion forum,has never become a debate,only discussion because of the utmost respect we hold for each other as brothers..but I would definitely have to agree with ya concerning other boards,we're just different..lol

grademan
02-23-2015, 01:00 AM
Then why are so many of the ppl from Middle East Muslims or Islamic whatever terrorist. You don't see catholic or baptist terrorist groups.

grademan
02-23-2015, 01:10 AM
Baptist drink and cheat on spouse and Catholics like little boys and Muslims like to blow PPl up. Guess it all works out huh

jinko
02-23-2015, 03:46 AM
Then why are so many of the ppl from Middle East Muslims or Islamic whatever terrorist. You don't see catholic or baptist terrorist groups.

Use of violence and intimidation. I'd say religious groups mailing letters to abortion doctors telling them they will kill them etc is terrorism. Regardless if you think its right or wrong it meets the definition. We have plenty of religious groups in our country using terror as a way to get what they want.

grademan
02-23-2015, 03:49 AM
True but it's usually one or two nut jobs acting out. You don't see a whole band of idiots arming kids telling ppl to blow themselves up.

animal87
02-23-2015, 03:57 AM
The verse don't matter, If I never even heard the word Islam it wouldn't matter. No sane person can condone child molestation. Its a known fact of Muhammad. His wife wrote she played with dolls in his home after they were married, which for her to live with him in that time they must consummate their marriage for her to leave her fathers home to live with Muhammad. It's not a matter of opinion that happened. It wouldn't matter if I knew anything about Islam or not that's completely and totally wrong and there's no way to justify that. Everyone has the right to believe what they want but I'm not going to love someone who rapes children.

So I have no problem with Islam or the Koran if there is any of it not written by Muhammad.

I mean no disrespect but harming a child is wrong even if the time or religion says its ok and I'm just stating an historical fact.

grademan
02-23-2015, 04:12 AM
You are right animal. I agree with you

skinny
02-23-2015, 09:47 AM
the verse don't matter? then why quote a verse? u make me confused with that one bro. it would matter if you knew anything about Islam, that's definent. The prophets wife was never harmed fact. Rape is a law, and everything was done within law of the times, no rape was committed. I could extensively explain this scenario to you but I think you just wouldn't understand and your opinion is respected.

preacher
02-23-2015, 10:37 AM
There are things that are legal that ain't right..I have a 14yr old daughter,and yes,even if law says it's ok, you'd still be a child molester..

skinny
02-23-2015, 11:28 AM
state of texas. 14 is legal. therefore according to the state you are no molester but a married man no one can say you are. that's the truth of the matter there. but anyways I clarified the verses/assumptions made previously so I'm happy, hope u all are too. I'm out bro's :)

grademan
02-23-2015, 04:05 PM
Well when my daughter turns 14 and someone man try's to have sex with her. I will fucking kill you. Promise. I wouldn't care if legal or not. Not right by any means.

grademan
02-23-2015, 04:39 PM
state of texas. 14 is legal. therefore according to the state you are no molester but a married man no one can say you are. that's the truth of the matter there. but anyways I clarified the verses/assumptions made previously so I'm happy, hope u all are too. I'm out bro's :)

Skinny you might want to actually check it again. I believe you are wrong. No more then three years diff. Unless you have a state of Texas in Australia.

a 14 and 20 yr old. The 20 yr old get charged statutory rape and be a sex offender.

skinny
02-24-2015, 01:18 AM
the age is even less for other states and one or two states have no minimum age under the ground of perantal and court ruling apparently, but any ways fuck all this bs I don't really care about the us marriage laws, if you do then look it up yourselves. Like I said before I answered to half quoted verses/assumptions to try to make some sense for you guys now we are going off the subject. im out

grademan
02-24-2015, 01:41 AM
Skinny. This is the U.S homie. They still have laws on the books but you can't do them anymore. If u fuck a 14 year old u go to fucking jail. Not matter what. Statutory rape. There is a law in South Carolina still on the books you can only beat your wife on the stairs of the court house on Sunday after 12. Do it now your dumbass goes to jail. You don't get it we are different then yall. Worry about Aussie laws And not the usa. Just cause it is on the books from the fucking 1800 doesn't mean you can do it now. Peace

animal87
02-24-2015, 01:58 AM
I dont care what law is what. Its just simply wrong out of common human decency. A child is a child and if someone told me they would have sex with a child, a 9 year old girl I'd beat them to death with my bare hands and put a bullet in their head, pure honesty there. Muhammad would have been old enough to be a her grandfather by that time.

Who here would want your daughter at 9 years old to be married and forced to have sex with a maybe 50ish-60ish old man? I dont care if you are a muslim or not if you think thats ok something is deeply disturbed in your head and you need to seek professional help.

animal87
02-24-2015, 01:59 AM
the age is even less for other states and one or two states have no minimum age under the ground of perantal and court ruling apparently, but any ways fuck all this bs I don't really care about the us marriage laws, if you do then look it up yourselves. Like I said before I answered to half quoted verses/assumptions to try to make some sense for you guys now we are going off the subject. im out

Its not off subject we are talking about a historical fact of Islam. The Koran was written by a known child molester. I'm not trying to upset you I just want people to know the truth.

animal87
02-24-2015, 02:02 AM
the verse don't matter? then why quote a verse? u make me confused with that one bro. it would matter if you knew anything about Islam, that's definent. The prophets wife was never harmed fact. Rape is a law, and everything was done within law of the times, no rape was committed. I could extensively explain this scenario to you but I think you just wouldn't understand and your opinion is respected. if I married a 14yo legally(like the prophet did) would u call me the same things you just stated? rapist, and molester?

Yes unless you are 14 then you would be a child molester and wouldnt deserve to live. Thats just common sense and decency, people like Muhammad don't get to ruin a child's life bc he got horny and was attracted to children.

20 year old girls look like babies to me and I wouldnt have sex with one bc I would feel like a horrible person.

hunkstrum
02-24-2015, 02:04 AM
This has to be the dumbest mother fucking series of posts I've ever read in my life. Ever. That you all are arguing about this is pathetic and, I think, shameful. This shit needs to be locked, moved to the anything goes section, and moved on from. I'm a member of this board, and won't be associated with bullshit fuckery like this. I have so many worse things to say... so many worse things.

animal87
02-24-2015, 02:04 AM
I truly hope you really dont think its ok to have sex with a 9, 14 whatever age girl who's in there teens. That would be a extremely sad violation of yourself the girl and human kind in general.

animal87
02-24-2015, 02:05 AM
Well hunk. I'm sorry its pisses me off. Do you think its ok to be a child molester?? How is this dumb?

Dick
02-24-2015, 02:09 AM
Well hunk. I'm sorry its pisses me off. Do you think its ok to be a child molester?? How is this dumb?

I don't think he is pointing in that direction bro, I agree though this should be moved to anything goes. I have a lot to say on this subject as well but religion always ends up in an argument/war.

skinny
02-24-2015, 07:57 AM
c'mon bro's, no not ok to screw a 14 y/o

skinny
02-24-2015, 08:19 AM
at a rediculusly older age that is

skinny
02-24-2015, 08:39 AM
looks like we cannot agree animal, Prophet was not a child molester the time,law,parents,god allowed it. you believe he was according to your law you agree with. that's the end of the road. it would be very hard for you to understand the circumstances of the marriage not being a muslim. ANY other marriage other than to the Prophet then FUCK NO!! I'm with you there bro. guys keep cool i don't want to piss any one off, if it came to you like that, sorry, not the intension. Grademan i like how u said to worry about my own laws, i was trying to get that point out there. so for the second or third time, i lost count lol im out, peace.

devildog
11-11-2015, 08:11 PM
Anyway we cut it, we're screwed. Imo, only a revolution will save America, and restore the Constitution.

Tigar
01-06-2016, 10:27 PM
Hey bros, I would like to point out that there is conflicting evidence as to the age of Aisha when the prophet Mohamed consummated with her.
it ranges from anywhere between 9 and 19 years.
Fact to the matter is the collection of Hadith are all written at a later date than the time of the prophet and his companions.
human error dictates to me that Hadith could be wrong.
it is not inflalable.
what the Quran does say however conserning marriage is that a woman must be of sane mind to accept marriage .
in Islamic law , a child is not considered of sane mind in order to stand witness, make contracts or accept marriage proposals.
in my opinion any Hadith saying Aisha was under age at time of marriage is a forgery written by dirty old men.
it is a fact that everytime a new caliph or dynasty came into power , religious laws were changed and manipulated to suit the agenda of whoever was in power.
what I've said would anger a lot of Muslims but I stand by my beliefs and at the end of the day religion is no ones business but the person who believes .
for the record , any fool who joins a group such as Isis will be one of the dogs of hell.
selling your self like that and manipulating religion and young men and women to further at the end of the day is nothing but a proxie war between NATO AND RUSSIA .

mattnc98
01-07-2016, 07:36 PM
yalad. aramaic for bring forth out of or birth. god told sarah not abraham that her child god shall establish his covenant with

mattnc98
01-07-2016, 07:38 PM
yalad is not a word u use toward a masculin gender in aramaic. but either muslims and christians are brothers. sometimes fueding lol.so Isaac was the child God was talking about

mattnc98
01-07-2016, 07:39 PM
a lot of people preach that Abraham slept with Hagar out of wedlock that's not true they were married

Tigar
01-07-2016, 09:24 PM
Personally I love Christians , because they love Jesus .
in the Quran it says that there will come a day where we will only find protections from those that's say "indeed we are Christian ".
i have a particular respect especially for orthodox Christians.

mattnc98
01-08-2016, 12:19 AM
Personally I love Christians , because they love Jesus .
in the Quran it says that there will come a day where we will only find protections from those that's say "indeed we are Christian ".
i have a particular respect especially for orthodox Christians.

i am a non denomation pastor

Paradox
01-08-2016, 12:57 AM
I think we just found the key to world peace. It all makes sense now why world powers want all things anabolic banned and illegal, because this hobby of ours brings us together and opens discussions to hear both sides with no drama, only respect and understanding.

Well it may be wishfull thinking we'll achieve world peace but a few extra switched on minds in the world is something money cant buy

Fongy
01-08-2016, 03:11 AM
We will never know world peace until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye!!

mattnc98
01-08-2016, 04:15 AM
man i use to hate muslims lol. its crazy how.god works. my battle buddy in army tarek was muslim. etc. i couldnt.stand.him bc.i looked at.him as a terroists. one day he approached and said why do.u hate me so much i said world trade center ring a bell u idiot. he said those are not my people. and said.they are radical.and miss interrupt the word. and he said read this it was a history book opened up.stating that christian crusders killed a estjmated 1.3 million in the name of jesus. etc. i was blown away. i said those are not my people lol. we.cant judge the body of christ or all muslims over one strappjng a bomb and.killing people. we both have bad.history. plus in both my.bible.and.koran says god judges your heart. if i was born in iran or.eqypt i would be a muslim
and if they was brought up here they would be a christian more than likely. either way we both serve the same father amen.

Tigar
01-08-2016, 07:59 AM
The problem is and always has been, that religion has been used by politicians as a tool.
these people will be judged by God and they will see what they did.
think about it, the king of Saudi Arabia is a pig and knows no body would lay his life down for him, so just brainwash a generation of youth into thinking they are fighting for God .
or George w bush..... Mr whiskey and cocaine talking about how he's fighting for God .
in my opinion if you truly love God , let others be.

mattnc98
01-09-2016, 03:39 AM
mr. bush went into iraq bc it was relection time and he needed results and sadam was a easy target. thwre were no weapons of.mass destruction

Inmate
03-18-2016, 03:36 AM
mr. bush went into iraq bc it was relection time and he needed results and sadam was a easy target. thwre were no weapons of.mass destruction

totally agree, load of crap

physiq
04-04-2016, 01:29 AM
This would be a good argument if religion was actually real.

But nope its just a bullshit fairy tail that has caused millions of deaths and suffering on others, for political power, greed and other b/s.
End of the day read a book and learn about science.

There is no Jesus, No good, no Alla, No Buddah, No magical elephant, No Zeus.
There is just a fucked up race of humans who destroy everything..

My opinion.

Dick
04-04-2016, 01:32 AM
You are born and raised into something , you grow up learning these things. You won't change it's how you were raised... To kill people ... yes ban them all.