PDA

View Full Version : Post cycle workout

Loose Cannon
02-21-2015, 02:21 AM
It's almost that time, about to cycle off. Very sad. This was my first cycle and I definitely met my goals. Scale stayed about the same except I went from 20% body fat to 12%. I still have a few more weeks hopefully I hit 10. Anyways do I need to switch my workout up at all during PCT or between cycles? Or just keep pumping away? Thanks.

kubes
02-21-2015, 02:27 AM
During pct reduce volume and training days. 3 days ew and only do the compound movements. Get your training done in 45 minutes or less

Loose Cannon
02-21-2015, 02:29 AM
During pct reduce volume and training days. 3 days ew and only do the compound movements. Get your training done in 45 minutes or less

Fuckin Kubes always helping me out. You need to start a fuckin steroid 101 class dude.

kubes
02-21-2015, 02:33 AM
Fuckin Kubes always helping me out. You need to start a fuckin steroid 101 class dude.

I am here for my brothers. ;)

MR14
02-21-2015, 09:30 AM

I read keeping training the same throughout PCT, just to manage calories so you aren't in a deficit if you're cutting.

I do a 6 day split, taking on your advice I would reduce overall workout volume on the body part and focus more on compound movements (as I always do)? while bumping calories up moderately.

kubes
02-21-2015, 12:12 PM
I read keeping training the same throughout PCT, just to manage calories so you aren't in a deficit if you're cutting.

I do a 6 day split, taking on your advice I would reduce overall workout volume on the body part and focus more on compound movements (as I always do)? while bumping calories up moderately.

No.... You have to reduce your training as your testosterone levels dip below baseline you will not be able to recover. Please follow the advice I posted earlier

studmuffin
02-21-2015, 05:06 PM
You will never go wrong with Kubes advice!

MR14
02-21-2015, 08:27 PM
No.... You have to reduce your training as your testosterone levels dip below baseline you will not be able to recover. Please follow the advice I posted earlier

Can I still train 6 days a week, 45 minutes and focus on compound movements?

I do body-part split, Chest Mon, Quads Tues, Back Wed, Shoulder Thu, Arms Fri, Hams/Calves Sat.

Workouts for me are usually twice as long, so reducing it to 45min will reduce volume significantly