PDA

View Full Version : Thyroid

Emman
02-23-2015, 10:59 PM
Is it alright to use Clen if I have thyroid problems

Herc
02-23-2015, 11:23 PM
I have Thyroid issues and take thyroid meds daily. I have cycled Clen in the past with no problems.

FrankTheTank
02-27-2015, 02:39 AM
I just found out I have low thyroid. Started meds a couple days ago. Did you guys see big changes when you first started your meds?

Biceps
03-07-2015, 01:57 AM
I just found out I have low thyroid. Started meds a couple days ago. Did you guys see big changes when you first started your meds?

Hey mate, im not on thyroid meds but ive used Cytomel during my cut cycles MANY times over the last 3 or so years, i use 100mcg daily and no issues at all.

To answer your question, i could ONLY assume you will see big changes. An inactive or overactive thyroid creates a host of problems including physical and mental ones including sluggishness.brainfog lerthagy etc.

What sort of changes are you looking for? Or hoping for?

aussieraven
10-20-2015, 11:08 PM
Old post but for anyone reading it now

Depends what sort of thyroid problems it is. Hyper or Hypo thyrodism

mattnc98
10-23-2015, 12:14 PM

I have to take levo 112mcg a day. I started losing weight and gaining energy after two days. When I wake up its like your just up your ready to go. Etc. When I forget to take for a few days I get tired irritable and sick feeling