View Full Version : Interesting view on igf

masteratarms
02-24-2015, 08:35 AM
The mad scientist said that hgh doesn't produce the same effect as igf1 and that hgh is actually better then igf and he doesn't recommend igf1 well of course after hearing this I looked into it more and i found this which I thought was really interesting

There is a big difference between Growth Hormone, and IGF-1. The fact is, indeed, that Growth Hormone is broken down in the liver, and produces IGF-1 (Insulin Growth Factor). And yes, this particular substance is mostly responsible for muscle growth. The good thing about IGF-1 is that it does not bind into bone cells, or even affect bone cells growth, and so does not give over many years that square face look (which i doubt anyone going for that level anyway would care about such a trivial matter) HOWEVER, IGF-'s catastrophic side effect, is Cancer. IGF-1 binds to the receptors of Cancer cells, and highly promotes cancer cell growth. One will argue; well growth hormone produces IGF-1 in the liver, isn't it the same? No. Growth hormone has many many effects on the body, one of which is producing RECEPTORS for IGF-1 to BIND with. So it does produce IGF-1, but it also produces receptors that bind with IGF-1, which is in a way countering the negative side effects of IGF-1. This information was given to me by a dear friend of mine who is a Masters graduate of Cancer Research. I am very greatful for this information, and as such, I thought it would be nice to share it with all of you.

Please spread this as much as you can to young bodybuilders linking them to this post, as they are ignorant to most drugs involved in bodybuilding, and that the absolute LAST place to search for hormone information is steroid forums. They are filled with people that have never even used such substances, or even gotten into the gym; they are illiterate, and selfish.

IGF-1 is a drug used strictly for children with growth disabilities, and those who use it, are monitored on a weekly basis for cancer cells. It's not something to toy with what so ever. And an additional tip: Never use underground growth hormone. If by your choice you decide to use such a drug, you either get a pharmaceutical brand, or none. One of the effects that you will immediately notice on legitimate growth hormone is as soon as 2 days, which is waking up and barely being able to close your hands due to the water retention. It is not important how I know this, and as mentioned, I’m not in this sport to get sponsors and smile for the camera for something I don’t believe in, I’m in it to gain titles, and spread knowledge amongst all young bodybuilders who are blinded from the truth about performance enhancing drugs simply because athletes would worry about their own reputation, rather then other's health. I'm not worried about anything in terms of reputation and sponsorship, I don't have to be what they want to me be, I’m free to be what I want to be and think how I want to think, and I think that informing you all about what's right or wrong, is the right thing to do, since most of young bodybuilders will do it anyway. I'd rather see them healthy, doing things correctly, than just destroying themselves. This goes for all of you too, which is why i answer most posts.