PDA

View Full Version : TNE and tesp prop question

prodigy6422000
02-26-2015, 02:55 PM
I received a bottle and i'm not complainiing cause it was free with an order from a while back. But I was wondering it is TNE/test prop 200mg/ml. Wouldn't combining the two of these make it just test prop by the ester binding to the no ester test? I have no knowledge at all of brewing obviously. I have no clue so I figured I'd ask.

Freedom
02-26-2015, 04:54 PM
Not going to mesh with one another.

No different from a bottle of test e / test c combos or sustanon.

Hatefactory
02-26-2015, 08:32 PM
I used to wonder the same thing when I pinned prop and TNE at the same time. From what I gathered freedom is correct

Freedom
02-26-2015, 09:39 PM
I understand you received it complimentary but like Kubes would say, it's best to get your esters and compounds in separate bottles for potentially more accurate batches and doses. I practice this method as well.

prodigy6422000
02-26-2015, 10:05 PM
Yeah typically everything I do is individual and I combine it how I want. I just didn't understand which i don't know brewing so I figured I'd ask. I mean I know sustanon is a blend of 4 but they are already attached to esters. Thats why I asked about tne and then test prop cause 1 doesn't have a binding ester. I was just curious. Still going to use it even though It doesn't say the blend. I'm assuming it's 100mg tne and 100 mg test prop per ml since all it says is tne/test prop 200mg/ml

Freedom
02-26-2015, 10:18 PM
Defiantly a complex blend with the different ingredients needed. I would imagine it takes some experimenting to get it right and only for the advanced brewers club.