PDA

View Full Version : Any possible way to ease pip even a little

prodigy6422000
02-28-2015, 02:28 PM
I Haven't had much pip at all lately and 2 days ago I pinned my delt. First day was sore 2nd day and today i can barely move my arm. It keeps my up at night cause I can't sleep on that side which is normal. Anything that could help ease that or do I have to just wait it out a couple more days. I can't lift any weight with my left arm which sucks.

kubes
02-28-2015, 02:39 PM
If it's a Virgin muscle it's normal but you can but it with b12

prodigy6422000
02-28-2015, 02:49 PM
Maybe I'm missing something or was that just an auto correct you mean virgin right? cause I don't know what you meant if you actually meant virginia muscle..... haha but no it's not a virgin muscle. I am the king of bad auto correct btw. EOD I alternate between glutes and delts. I wont do quad cause I have tried each one once and limped for a week and still have residual pain. Think I did it in a bad place. Plus I had a large hunk taken out of my right thigh before for a large birthmark WHen I was younger that was precancerous so they cut a big chunk out. Probably lots of scar tissue. I can still poke my finger in scar and feel the separation. I'll try some b12. Tried tylenol and advil but neither helped at all.

3bagsfull
02-28-2015, 03:42 PM
I used to push through the pain but nowadays I use "Advil" x2 tablets does the trick for me.
Or if you can get prescribed 800mg ibuprofen?

Oznumba2
02-28-2015, 04:47 PM
I pin my delts and glutes as well. Alternating of course. My trick is to warm up bottle by running it through hot water. And after pinning I sit on a heat pad for 10/15 mins or rest pad on delt for 10/15 mins. To me makes the oil spread a little better but that's just me throwing out what works in my case.

spoolin
02-28-2015, 05:16 PM
You can also try taking a nice hot shower before pinning. It seems to help "soften up" the skin and muscle for me.

I've also noticed that the more my muscles twitch as I'm pinning, the more sore it will be. Sometimes you just can't do anything about it but taking liquid magnesium daily seems to help relax the muscles better.

kubes
02-28-2015, 06:50 PM
Maybe I'm missing something or was that just an auto correct you mean virgin right? cause I don't know what you meant if you actually meant virginia muscle..... haha but no it's not a virgin muscle. I am the king of bad auto correct btw. EOD I alternate between glutes and delts. I wont do quad cause I have tried each one once and limped for a week and still have residual pain. Think I did it in a bad place. Plus I had a large hunk taken out of my right thigh before for a large birthmark WHen I was younger that was precancerous so they cut a big chunk out. Probably lots of scar tissue. I can still poke my finger in scar and feel the separation. I'll try some b12. Tried tylenol and advil but neither helped at all.

Thanks brother and yes auto correct has gotten so much worse now that we use our phones!

Clark Kent
02-28-2015, 07:04 PM
I used to push through the pain but nowadays I use "Advil" x2 tablets does the trick for me.
Or if you can get prescribed 800mg ibuprofen?

Ibuprofin is what I used to use

bigtruckguy
02-28-2015, 07:16 PM
I usually pin then take a hot ass bath. that is followed by ibuprofen just for shit and giggles. I had a bad case a week or so ago where I pinned my quad and it hurt so bad I could barley walk. I swapped up a heating pad and an ice pack and took ibuprofen every 3 to 4 hours. other than that nothing can really be done about it other than to wait it out.. usually subsides within a couple of days but up to a week but if it goes longer may wanna see a doc to make sure there is no infection...

prodigy6422000
02-28-2015, 09:49 PM
Thanks brother and yes auto correct has gotten so much worse now that we use our phones!

I am horrible with it. That and the touchpad buttons are so small and I have big hands and type fast so half the words are spelt wrong and then auto correct changes others and I sound like a complete moron sometimes.

studmuffin
02-28-2015, 10:19 PM
I have learned that keeping my muscle that I am pinning relaxed. When I started pinning I would tense my muscle and a lot of gear would come out of my pin site and I would have pip. Now I relax and let go in smoothly as possible and no pip. But when I pin tne I get pip no matter what!

prodigy6422000
03-01-2015, 12:18 AM
tne burns and gives me some nasty pip too. Usually I heat the gear in heating pad before and I take hot shower. muscles are warm and gear is not so thick. i started using smaller needles to pin went from 22 to 25 which was like night and day in pin pain. maybe i just got to deep that time idk. But with hot shower and test prop on heating pad pin one day and next would never know. just did a tne/prop blend and hurts like hell.

Atlas Labs
03-01-2015, 12:36 AM
I usually do it right after a shower but most importantly take my time pushing the gear in, that helps substantially. I massage the site good as well.

kubes
03-01-2015, 12:44 AM
I usually do it right after a shower but most importantly take my time pushing the gear in, that helps substantially. I massage the site good as well.

This massaging the site after the injection help tremendously

Tazzzz
03-01-2015, 01:00 AM
I usually leave a small air bubble in my pin while I heat it under hot tap water. When the bubble runs back and forth real easy, I feel the gear has thinned down enough to run easier. Yes, I remove the air before pinning.
If I have hi mg/ml gear, I sometimes use Tiger Balm over a large area of the muscle. It helps keep the muscle loose and keep blood flow up. Cold tends to tighten things and make the pain worse for me.
Just my experience.

Bambam
03-05-2015, 09:00 PM
Alive heating pad massage hot bath with Epson salt all these have worked for me

FRADOE
06-04-2019, 10:40 PM
It varies for me. Don’t use same location over and over again