PDA

View Full Version : Urgent!

Theotherguy
03-05-2015, 04:19 AM
Pinned test e 250m Monday night, starting to get minor soreness tonight with small bump beneath skin. Wife washed hands, used alcohol swabs, etc. this is my first pin. Used 1" pin and she sunk it with 8th in out. Abcess ? Or just rookie? Feedback please

kubes
03-05-2015, 04:24 AM
Is it warm to the touch? Is the area red ?

bazinga1991
03-05-2015, 04:42 AM
I had the same issue when I ran my first cycle. I pinned myself in the glutes. Was sore and couldn't sit. Even got a bump. Went away in couple days. After my next pin I messaged the area for a min. That seems to help but still get small bumps once in a while

Theotherguy
03-05-2015, 05:03 AM
Is it warm to the touch? Is the area red ?
No redness. Can't tell if warm cuz I been fucking with it by pressing on it

Theotherguy
03-05-2015, 05:04 AM
I had the same issue when I ran my first cycle. I pinned myself in the glutes. Was sore and couldn't sit. Even got a bump. Went away in couple days. After my next pin I messaged the area for a min. That seems to help but still get small bumps once in a while
Hope this is same for me, thanks bro

VIOLATER
03-05-2015, 05:29 AM
Slow down. Take breath. Pip is very common on Virgin tissue. If no major redness or swelling ur probably fine.. I've had Pip so bad I could hardly walk or lift my arm but was no abcess. Sometimes it's cut with less than the best. Taking all that u have giving us I'd say wait and walk it out and let us know if it progresses. Try running vial under warm water and/or rubbing pin to warm and then message after the pin in future. All being sanitary of course. Make sure to asborate and get into muscle. I've found the longer it takes me or harder it takes to push in the worse the Pip. Where did u pin? Was u the most hospital sanitary u could be? Was this a liable source? Was vial ever dbl pinned? What was the gage? Not saying u didn't do top notch pin just saying u was vague on some key points. Message (while sanitary) helps break down a thick gear to decrease Pip. Sometimes it's just a bitch lol

kubes
03-05-2015, 05:33 AM
No redness. Can't tell if warm cuz I been fucking with it by pressing on it

It's pretty common brother. Heck I still have bad pins. It's part of the game. As long as it's not red or warm to the touch my bet would be it will subside in the next couple days. Massaging the area will help as well

DBert
03-05-2015, 05:37 AM
Kubes always has good advice. I have had pip that lasted for weeks bro.

Theotherguy
03-05-2015, 05:52 AM
Slow down. Take breath. Pip is very common on Virgin tissue. If no major redness or swelling ur probably fine.. I've had Pip so bad I could hardly walk or lift my arm but was no abcess. Sometimes it's cut with less than the best. Taking all that u have giving us I'd say wait and walk it out and let us know if it progresses. Try running vial under warm water and/or rubbing pin to warm and then message after the pin in future. All being sanitary of course. Make sure to asborate and get into muscle. I've found the longer it takes me or harder it takes to push in the worse the Pip. Where did u pin? Was u the most hospital sanitary u could be? Was this a liable source? Was vial ever dbl pinned? What was the gage? Not saying u didn't do top notch pin just saying u was vague on some key points. Message (while sanitary) helps break down a thick gear to decrease Pip. Sometimes it's just a bitch lol
22g pin from gpz.com superior juice with superman logo. Is it true lumps are from juice not absorbing into muscle from not long enough needle? Should I get 1.5" for glute n just hit delt for now?

VIOLATER
03-05-2015, 06:05 AM
Some absorption varies. I personally use 1" all around. I have had golf ball size lumps from not breaking down good. So yes it's true. But! Before! Hitting! Anything! Else! Wait to see what happens with this... Which I believe will subside. Not to make fun but I remember my first beer and it totally fucked with my head... I thought ok I just injected poison and gonna die. Do the norm bro, ice /heat/ibuprofen/message ect... See what the next 24 brings and u will know for sure but chill for now cause atm u got no major issue. Not a pro, just my experience.

Theotherguy
03-05-2015, 06:24 AM
Some absorption varies. I personally use 1" all around. I have had golf ball size lumps from not breaking down good. So yes it's true. But! Before! Hitting! Anything! Else! Wait to see what happens with this... Which I believe will subside. Not to make fun but I remember my first beer and it totally fucked with my head... I thought ok I just injected poison and gonna die. Do the norm bro, ice /heat/ibuprofen/message ect... See what the next 24 brings and u will know for sure but chill for now cause atm u got no major issue. Not a pro, just my experience.
Tomorrow would be my next pin, think I'm good if if it doesn't progress or just hold off completely?

Theotherguy
03-05-2015, 06:26 AM
It's pretty common brother. Heck I still have bad pins. It's part of the game. As long as it's not red or warm to the touch my bet would be it will subside in the next couple days. Massaging the area will help as well

Thanks kubes! So should I hold off til it subside? Cuz I'm suppose to pin tomorrow

VIOLATER
03-05-2015, 06:37 AM
Tomorrow would be my next pin, think I'm good if if it doesn't progress or just hold off completely?
I... Myself... Wouldn't pin just to be sure but I'm cautious... Its no biggie to hold out because your on test E.... Long ester so ur ok to wait it out a day or 2...but I'd almost bet the bank it's just routine pip bro... But like I said.... Keep us posted and I'll be watching... Even tho I'm not qualified I can raise awareness lol...

Theotherguy
03-05-2015, 06:40 AM
I... Myself... Wouldn't pin just to be sure but I'm cautious... Its no biggie to hold out because your on test E.... Long ester so ur ok to wait it out a day or 2...but I'd almost bet the bank it's just routine pip bro... But like I said.... Keep us posted and I'll be watching... Even tho I'm not qualified I can raise awareness lol...
Ok, say I wait a day or two, would I then continue pinning every 3.5 days from that point?

VIOLATER
03-05-2015, 06:45 AM
Ok, say I wait a day or two, would I then continue pinning every 3.5 days from that point?
Sorry bro but that's hard to say/suggest.... I have no idea what ur stats are or what ur cycle is...

Theotherguy
03-05-2015, 07:00 AM
Sorry bro but that's hard to say/suggest.... I have no idea what ur stats are or what ur cycle is...

27yo, 200lbs, first cycle 12week cycle with test e, arimidex, clomid, nolvadex

that at was literally my first pin

VIOLATER
03-05-2015, 08:23 AM

Well first... Props for the pct! Keep the AI for combat of possible gyno sides (sore nips) some will disagree and stress use it during cycle but ur only running test E. Another upside (unlike me) is ur running 12 wk. (my 1st was 10) I feel u don't really benefit from a long ester til 6-8. After last pin wait til day 14 to 21
50/50/40/40
40/40/20/20

VIOLATER
03-05-2015, 08:28 AM
Oh and I highly doubt Any gyno symptoms but if so use ur arimidex
12.5mg eod for a cpl weeks...or until sides subside.

MR14
03-05-2015, 09:36 AM
First inject for me gave me redness and swelling and bad PIP. I took caution during my second time and was slower to jab and press oil. Came out O.K after all

Tazzzz
03-05-2015, 11:38 AM
You did a smart thing by posting this right away. As a "nubie", not knowing what to expect can be a little scary. Turning to this board and a group of vets with a TON of experience was a wise move. Never be embarrassed to turn to us for help--thats what we are here for. You got a lot of sound advice and encouragement. Keep us posted and get used to a little pain now and then---part of the game.

swift1
03-05-2015, 11:57 AM
I had same thing happened the first time i pinned asked the same question on this board. It was all fine first one took a little longer to go down. Then the other spots. But it gets better

Clark Kent
03-05-2015, 12:24 PM
Take a couple advil and and be prepared to be a bit uncomfortable for the next 12 weeks. I had PIP with almost all of my cycles when I first started. Well I was also using Sustanon ready-jects but anyway. In time that will all go away and when you get smooth gear you will appreciate it.

Theotherguy
03-05-2015, 12:33 PM
You did a smart thing by posting this right away. As a "nubie", not knowing what to expect can be a little scary. Turning to this board and a group of vets with a TON of experience was a wise move. Never be embarrassed to turn to us for help--thats what we are here for. You got a lot of sound advice and encouragement. Keep us posted and get used to a little pain now and then---part of the game.
Thanks for all the help. Def got no shame in asking for help. It's morning after and it's def less sore. Will see how it goes and I progress through day, thanks again brothers!

Theotherguy
03-05-2015, 12:34 PM
I had same thing happened the first time i pinned asked the same question on this board. It was all fine first one took a little longer to go down. Then the other spots. But it gets better
Seems like this morning it's not as sore, thanks for info

Theotherguy
03-05-2015, 12:37 PM
Was doing test week 1-12, armidex .5e3d, and yes pct 2weeks from last pin. Was going to adjust ai if necessary. You think 12.5mg if gyno occurs?

kubes
03-05-2015, 12:52 PM

You mean .25 mg eod for adex.

kubes
03-05-2015, 12:53 PM
Was doing test week 1-12, armidex .5e3d, and yes pct 2weeks from last pin. Was going to adjust ai if necessary. You think 12.5mg if gyno occurs?

Don't wait for gyno to manage estrogen. On cycle you need an ai. Run adex at .25 eod or aromasin at 12.5 mg ed and adjust if needed

Theotherguy
03-05-2015, 01:24 PM
Don't wait for gyno to manage estrogen. On cycle you need an ai. Run adex at .25 eod or aromasin at 12.5 mg ed and adjust if needed
Got 2mg tabs, so breaking them down into 1/4 and yes eod with that. That cool? And do I run the adex all the way til pct or stop with test?

txdude316
03-05-2015, 02:22 PM
Your much better off than I was my first time ... I didn't even know what BOP was these guy are the absolute best and advice is solid... As far as using 22" 1inch for glute.. I go 1-1/2 @ 22" I foun that really get where I want I tried delts once worst idea ever!!!! Glute I real don't even notice... Looks like your cycle is put together well pct/AI being a member of the hood your way ahead bro remember the only stupid question is the one you don't ask... And I know I ask some dumb ones i

Freedom
03-05-2015, 02:34 PM
Try to make the effort of pinning after a warm shower or bath. The muscle is more relaxed and blood is thinner at that time. Warming up the oil thins it out and increases ease of flow. Two minutes under a warm flow of tap water will suffice to do so. Don't let water get anywhere near the needle. If it does, throw it away.

Also:

Heating pad before and after pinning.

massaging area right before and after pinning.

Dont force the the oil into the muscle. Take your time pushing on the plunger. It is not unusual for me to take a minute or two just for the injection itself.

With what you are dealing with now:

warm, wet heat on the area you described. Take a wash cloth and place a heating pad over that while you sit or lay in bed.

Warm bath with Epsom salt

massage

Theotherguy
03-05-2015, 06:33 PM
Try to make the effort of pinning after a warm shower or bath. The muscle is more relaxed and blood is thinner at that time. Warming up the oil thins it out and increases ease of flow. Two minutes under a warm flow of tap water will suffice to do so. Don't let water get anywhere near the needle. If it does, throw it away.

Also:

Heating pad before and after pinning.

massaging area right before and after pinning.

Dont force the the oil into the muscle. Take your time pushing on the plunger. It is not unusual for me to take a minute or two just for the injection itself.

With what you are dealing with now:

warm, wet heat on the area you described. Take a wash cloth and place a heating pad over that while you sit or lay in bed.

Warm bath with Epsom salt

massage

No no soreness now, just small lump still! Thanks a bunch for the advice, I will definitely add this to the procedure tonight. Does the test still absorb the same even if it wasn't quite deep enough into muscle?

kubes
03-05-2015, 07:01 PM
Good to hear you are doing better and yes it will absorb as long as you break the fascia it gets into the muscle

Theotherguy
03-05-2015, 07:05 PM
Good to hear you are doing better and yes it will absorb as long as you break the fascia it gets into the muscle

Ok great. Kubes real quick, do I run my adex up to pct or stop at last shot of test?

VIOLATER
03-05-2015, 07:14 PM
You mean .25 mg eod for adex.
Yea my bad... I looked back. I thought we was talking about aromasin.

Bambam
03-05-2015, 08:58 PM
Sound like you got some not in the muscle . I have had small lumps before and minor pip that goes away after a few days . If it becomes hot and red best thing to do is seek medical help. Family Dr

kubes
03-06-2015, 12:48 AM
Ok great. Kubes real quick, do I run my adex up to pct or stop at last shot of test?

Yep run it right up to pct

spoolin
03-06-2015, 02:12 AM
I'm willing to bet that 1" pin wasn't deep enough and you have a lot of the gear that didn't make it deep in the muscle. You should use 1.5" pins for the glutes since fat is usually higher there.

Loose Cannon
03-06-2015, 02:24 AM
from one rookie to another ending my first cycle in a couple weeks...my first pin in my tricep left me so fuckin sore i couldnt even move my arm. doubt it is infected. again from one newb to another, stay the fuck away from ur quads and triceps. glutes and delts ALL DAY. it took my body about 8 weeks to get used to pinning. then i switched esters and it was like starting over. just our newb problems bro. im pretty sure you will fuckin know if its infected lol. good luck.

bigt
03-06-2015, 02:32 AM
No no soreness now, just small lump still! Thanks a bunch for the advice, I will definitely add this to the procedure tonight. Does the test still absorb the same even if it wasn't quite deep enough into muscle?
Yes. Takes a little longer but it will be absorbed. Relax bro of course putting a foreign substance into a virgin muscle is going to cause a little pain and irritation. U were probably nervous and shaky, moving the needle around and didnt know how fast to push the oil through etc... Btw 22ga pins freakin hurt me i use 23 just the one number makes a big difference imo. But yeah man just relax dont get all panic mode. U will be fine. Hold steady push the gear in nice and slow give it a little massage afterward and if its unbearable put a heating pad on it. U are welcome to pm me for questions i remember being where u were at one time. Good luck

wook
03-06-2015, 04:04 AM
Quit being a pussy! Keep pinning! LOL Seriously though, I would use 1.5" 25 gauge and rotate glutes... Maybe use the 22 to draw the test so it doesn't take so long... Press evenly and slow and you will be fine! :raspberry23:

Theotherguy
03-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Quit being a pussy! Keep pinning! LOL Seriously though, I would use 1.5" 25 gauge and rotate glutes... Maybe use the 22 to draw the test so it doesn't take so long... Press evenly and slow and you will be fine! :raspberry23:
Not being a pussy, being over cautious to make sure I do things right to continue to do this.

wook
03-07-2015, 07:42 PM
I was ONLY JOKING! R-E-L-A-X