PDA

View Full Version : I love free agency

prodigy6422000
03-07-2015, 08:27 PM
When there are so many top rated and all pro (at various positions) available I love this part of football to see who stays, who goes, and where they go. Then think about some decisions players and teams make and try and figure out as it seems to be so stupid. Besides football season this is the best time of year to follow football.

wook
03-07-2015, 09:34 PM
Agreed! Hope my Broncos can pick up a couple of pieces in free agency this year!

Dick
03-07-2015, 09:42 PM
The Falcons are going to kill it this year boys!!! Broncos are keeping old man manning and losing an amazing TE they are screwed again.

wook
03-07-2015, 09:46 PM
The Falcons are going to kill it this year boys!!! Broncos are keeping old man manning and losing an amazing TE they are screwed again.

You always crack me up! Even though your a dick! The Falcons should start being good with all of the high draft picks they keep getting from sucking EACH and EVERY year!

Dick
03-07-2015, 09:48 PM
You always crack me up! Even though your a dick! The Falcons should start being good with all of the high draft picks they keep getting from sucking EACH and EVERY year!

Lmao!!! A pick is a pick bro don't hate!

Superax
07-30-2015, 10:19 PM
All I care about is the Vikes getting Peterson back :)