PDA

View Full Version : what r the symptoms of low t

jeebise23
03-07-2015, 11:27 PM
hi guys i just wanted to know what r the symptoms of low t i am 44 years old and my free test=20 and my total test = 120 i was also told on a routine mri that i have a tumor on my pituitary gland. but after six months its not showing up so doc said we will ck it out every 6 months anyways getting back to my question what r the symptoms of low t thanks j i have an appointment with my endo next week

Dick
03-07-2015, 11:34 PM
At 31 I was at 240, emotional , libido? What libido lol Fatigue I was tired all the Damn time. I could care less about sex, no motivation towards anything. I hated having low T I felt more like a female than anything. Cruising has helped me 100%.

enrod
03-08-2015, 12:25 AM
Like Mick said above, it's miserable. Depression, lack of interest in sex, fatigue, all things you don't want to deal with. Total test 120 is not good at all, even for someone your age. That's what most of these guys would look like after coming off a heavy cycle and not PCT'ing.

wook
03-08-2015, 12:55 AM
fat, lazy, miserable, depressed, no sex drive, no drive period! Totally sucks! Self medicating changed my life!

ironjulius
03-08-2015, 01:01 AM
i would get try to get a shot. if he tries to give you cream or whatever else say you have you kids that you wrestle with and dont want cream getting on them or that your wife sleeps on your shoulder or you always have your arms around her

jeebise23
03-08-2015, 01:06 AM
thanks guys

Token
03-15-2015, 11:59 PM
All of the above your levels are way to low to even feel close to right the effects of low t are far worse then high t.

bazinga1991
03-16-2015, 02:39 AM
No energy, didn't have a drive, didn't want to socialize

Hulk3210
06-14-2015, 11:27 PM
All of the above, the lack of sexual desire, always tired, no morning woods and motivation is what made me seek out help. I sometimes wonder how many go undiagnosed and jst suck it up as age having caught up to them?

lol, i jst noticed the posted date.. Hope all turned out for the best..

james185
06-17-2015, 08:16 AM
I am 55 - and have a total lack of energy and strength. Been working out in gym for a few months and still really no strength. I am going to have my levels checked. No other health problems exist

lipid
06-17-2015, 06:32 PM
Lazy, Depressed unmotivated and low energy.

Kzoo Detector
07-16-2015, 09:53 PM
Lazy, Depressed unmotivated and low energy.
Exactly right. My total test level before TRT was 19!!! My doctor said he knew of only one other case with a lower level. Now I'm up around 400, which isn't great, but certainly better than 19!

enrod
07-16-2015, 11:43 PM
Exactly right. My total test level before TRT was 19!!! My doctor said he knew of only one other case with a lower level. Now I'm up around 400, which isn't great, but certainly better than 19!

What dose does he have you running if you don't mind me asking?

Kzoo Detector
07-17-2015, 08:55 PM
What dose does he have you running if you don't mind me asking?I'm on 300 mg cypionate every 2 weeks.

Shortwhitesprinter
07-20-2015, 12:19 PM
I was tested last september at 334 at age 43, lathargic, tired, burnt out...low sex drive... I was on test cyp (prescribed) I bulked up to 289#. lol I was running a little more than 250 a week...so Im now on test prop, a blast and cruise with tren a...or a short ester and occasionally will blast a 2 week run of decca or test cyp (300-450mgs week) to elevate, I am now 268# body weight. Ive figured out now where my body is comfortable at lower doses year round...Lipid panel and psas are good, my total cholesterol was 166 tri 86, HDL 56...I did have a bout of lower good cholesterol but upped FFA and omegas...brought it up...I will not ever be off a cycle...I just do not feel good at levels under 500...i dont think anyone would lol...

Freedom
07-20-2015, 01:07 PM
Get yourself back to normal levels of what you are made of.

Fuck the T cream.

Dose out correctly and most efficiently with intramuscular injections.

Freakenstien
07-24-2015, 09:44 AM
At its worst, no test.. You'll sit there wondering what the f*&^ is wrong with your self.. You'll stare off in to space, and in the back of your mind will be this thought that you should get up off the couch and do something.. But you wont, you'll just keep sitting there feeling like total shit and wont want to do a damn thing..
I can still remember doing that after coming off gear and not using any pct.. Didn't know I had too.. Crashed big time.. Fark its miserable...
I can still remember sitting there all day staring at a blank computer monitor all day long with my head in my hands, thinking I should be doing something. But what.. Couldn't even be assed turning the computer screen on.. That's how bad it can get.

Freakenstien
07-24-2015, 09:47 AM
Hey you guys who are injecting every 1 or 2 weeks.. You don't have to if you don't want to.. check out reandron 1000 From memory, its an inject every 8weeks or some shit like that. Just another option to make life simple..

Predator1
07-24-2015, 09:52 AM
Hey you guys who are injecting every 1 or 2 weeks.. You don't have to if you don't want to.. check out reandron 1000 From memory, its an inject every 8weeks or some shit like that. Just another option to make life simple..

Reandrons been around awhile , mates have taken it and test levels weren't the stablest

Freakenstien
07-24-2015, 12:08 PM
would it matter if they fluxuated a little.. As long as they don't dip to low? The highs and lows of injecting every week would surely be worse..
One forum I used to post on, had a guy there claiming to be some big wig guru, and he had every one convinced that they had to split their current weekly dose, and inject 2 x a week bare minimum.. Im going back on TRT for while.. I'm going to give reandron a try. will post my thoughts on it in here..

PAiN
07-24-2015, 12:26 PM
would it matter if they fluxuated a little.. As long as they don't dip to low? The highs and lows of injecting every week would surely be worse..
One forum I used to post on, had a guy there claiming to be some big wig guru, and he had every one convinced that they had to split their current weekly dose, and inject 2 x a week bare minimum.. Im going back on TRT for while.. I'm going to give reandron a try. will post my thoughts on it in here..

Multiple injections each week is the preferred and recommended method for long esters. The more your test levels fluctuate the more sides you will have. You want them to stay consistently high and keep the sides at the lowest possible and achieve the greatest gains possible.

MaxSteel
07-24-2015, 02:56 PM
Same as mick and wook..TRT has changed my life..I never even jerked off when I had low T..now I just have to sit next to my wife and I wanna fuck her..

and I second what Pain says above..I'm on Primoteston Depot 250 and I'll split 1ml into 2 injections per week when cruising..