PDA

View Full Version : var?

bigcheeze37
03-08-2015, 07:50 PM
Anybody know roundabout how many caps 10 grams of car would make using size 00 caps?

enrod
03-08-2015, 08:56 PM
Anybody know roundabout how many caps 10 grams of car would make using size 00 caps?

Depends how you dose each cap.

10g = 10,000mg.
Divide how you are going to dose each cap into the 10,000mg and that's how many caps you can theoretically make. For example, 10mg per cap you could make 1000 caps.

1tuffcookie
03-08-2015, 10:26 PM
Hey while we're on the subject I want to make liquid var. I have read up on the process but am still confused as to weather or not to heat or not and if so how? I have 30g of raws and wanna does it at 25mg/ml so any feed back would be great. Sorry BC37 I hope you don't think I hi jaked your thread

enrod
03-09-2015, 01:20 AM
Hey while we're on the subject I want to make liquid var. I have read up on the process but am still confused as to weather or not to heat or not and if so how? I have 30g of raws and wanna does it at 25mg/ml so any feed back would be great. Sorry BC37 I hope you don't think I hi jaked your thread

I haven't heard about heating it up or not actually. Melting it would be alot easier to work with, as you'll notice with powders then tend to cling to EVERYTHING. But I wouldn't want to chance damaging the chemical with heat. When I've made liquid orals, I haven't tried heating yet, just did the best I could working with the powder.

4everstrong
03-09-2015, 10:15 AM
Yes you can heat it. That is why powders have melting points... Dont go over the Melting point of the hormone and you will not damage it.

enrod
03-09-2015, 10:23 AM
Yes you can heat it. That is why powders have melting points... Dont go over the Melting point of the hormone and you will not damage it.

But only melting it would make it easier to work with and reduce static, correct?

1tuffcookie
03-09-2015, 11:42 PM
I was going to mix it with Ora Sweet heat and bottle. will the powders stay suspended and mixed properly after it cools?

4everstrong
03-09-2015, 11:44 PM
I was going to mix it with Ora Sweet heat and bottle. will the powders stay suspended and mixed properly after it cools?

yes if your making it at25mg/ml
are you using peg300?

Memphis
03-10-2015, 04:06 AM
Just so you know from everything I read ora sweet is the flavoring and ora plus is what suspends the hormone. I bought 2 bottles of ora blend that's a 50/50 blend of both. All you have to do is figure how much you want to dose each mg/ml,and mix then your done. The mix should hold it's stability up to 6 or so. You shouldn't have to melt it with the ora blend but I do think it would mix way better melted than as powder

ironjulius
03-10-2015, 04:18 AM
i read you cant get it to stay suspended dosed over 20mg but you might be able to i would like to know if you do

Dunstone
03-11-2015, 06:21 AM
i read you cant get it to stay suspended dosed over 20mg but you might be able to i would like to know if you do

I just used Ora sweet with a suspension of 50mg ml Dbol no problems quick shake and g2g