PDA

View Full Version : pct question

joejo86
03-12-2015, 03:42 PM
I'm planning on taking a fairly small dose cycle and not stacking so for "my" cycle I'm wondering:

1. Do I even need to worry about pct?

2. Do I need to take estrogen blockers?

I am getting everything I need for a cycle before I start and don't know if these are generally concerns for people on much higher doses and stacking. Sorry for the noobie questions but this is only going to be my 2ND cycle so i still have a lot to learn. I have heard mixed opinions on this but want to ask those that I trust more of knowing what they're talking about.

kubes
03-12-2015, 03:47 PM
Can you list the exact cycle you are planning to run and doses?

bazinga1991
03-12-2015, 03:48 PM
What are you gonna take for your cycle

joejo86
03-12-2015, 03:55 PM
Test enanthate 300 1.5cc twice a week is my plan. But I haven't started yet so that could change depending. I am still planning the the cycle out

bazinga1991
03-12-2015, 04:03 PM
I would personally end it with Nolvadex 20mg ed for 2 weeks

PAiN
03-12-2015, 04:09 PM
You always run PCT whether you inject 1 week or 20 weeks. Those telling you otherwise have no clue what they are talking about.

How long will you be running this cycle?

No need to apologize bro. Ask as many and any questions you like. That's what we are here for.

Keep the questions coming bro.

kubes
03-12-2015, 04:53 PM
Test enanthate 300 1.5cc twice a week is my plan. But I haven't started yet so that could change depending. I am still planning the the cycle out

We need to add a few things here. What is your cycle experience? That's a lot of test. Are you planning to run an ai and hcg? You will need both blood and nolvadex for pct

joejo86
03-12-2015, 05:19 PM
We need to add a few things here. What is your cycle experience? That's a lot of test. Are you planning to run an ai and hcg? You will need both blood and nolvadex for pct

My experience is pretty slim. My first cycle was test enanthate 250 1.5 cc twice a week. I felt great, got good results and kept probably 10 to 15% of gains. I didn't have any pct and I didn't really know better. Felt like ass for a little while when I came off though. Waited about 8 weeks and got my test levels checked by the doc came back all normal. No solid plans yet, I'm definitely going to run with test e, but outside of that, I am looking for advice to fill in the gaps.

kubes
03-12-2015, 05:35 PM
My experience is pretty slim. My first cycle was test enanthate 250 1.5 cc twice a week. I felt great, got good results and kept probably 10 to 15% of gains. I didn't have any pct and I didn't really know better. Felt like ass for a little while when I came off though. Waited about 8 weeks and got my test levels checked by the doc came back all normal. No solid plans yet, I'm definitely going to run with test e, but outside of that, I am looking for advice to fill in the gaps.

Ok her is what you need. The test is fine but you could probably run 600 mg EW. You need an ai either aromasin or Adex to manage estrogen on cycle. Aromasin at 12.5 mg Ed orvadex at .25 mg eod are good starting points. Run your ai right up tonoct. Hcg 250 iu 2xew from the beginning of the cycle right up to 3 days prior to starting pct. Pct starts 2 weeks from last test pin. Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20