PDA

View Full Version : Ora-plus

m37
03-15-2015, 12:08 AM
Hello I would like to mix 1gram Dbol powder with ora-sweet, do I have to have ora-plus in the mix and how much of each with distilled water thank you very much for your time.

studmuffin
03-15-2015, 01:05 AM
Clark Kent can answer that question Brother.

Dunstone
03-15-2015, 11:24 PM
Hello I would like to mix 1gram Dbol powder with ora-sweet, do I have to have ora-plus in the mix and how much of each with distilled water thank you very much for your time.

No you don't need Ora plus in the mix, u would place 10ml of water for injection in the bottle an mix the dbol in that, then add 40ml of Ora sweet and shake. I just done a 2.5gram mix I added a drop of blue food dye to identify it easier. It is that simple and should give you 20mg a ml. Good luck great way to mix raw orals IMO.

bdad
03-23-2015, 05:29 PM
No you don't need Ora plus in the mix, u would place 10ml of water for injection in the bottle an mix the dbol in that, then add 40ml of Ora sweet and shake. I just done a 2.5gram mix I added a drop of blue food dye to identify it easier. It is that simple and should give you 20mg a ml. Good luck great way to mix raw orals IMO.

Are you refering to Bacteriostatic water?? Would distilled work for oral use??

Clark Kent
03-23-2015, 08:49 PM
Are you refering to Bacteriostatic water?? Would distilled work for oral use??

yes it actually calls for distilled water

enrod
03-23-2015, 09:10 PM
Does ora-sweet actually suspend the powder? I went the ora-plus, it's not bad