PDA

View Full Version : MediWise Osmo patch review

fairdinkydi
03-16-2015, 04:35 AM
Had shoulder problem for 4 months so after a long rest a cortisone shot some chinese medicine and massage and lots of physio gave me little results i tried Osmo patches which quoted on box designed as a naturally intelligent alternative designed to gently alleviate joint and muscle pain associated with swelling and inflammation. I tried patches for 20 days which consists of sticking to affected area whilst u sleep. The only difference i got was a sticky shoulder unfortunatley.. They also smell which missus didnt like when she trying to sleep. Just my experience if any1 else has please share.
Cheers

CTFaygo
03-16-2015, 12:18 PM
What exactly are the issues you are having? I'm sure if cortisone shots didn't do much for you that it's a pretty chronic problem and not an issue that came about abruptly.

fairdinkydi
03-16-2015, 12:50 PM
First cortisone shot in diff spot to the two today. yeah problem with shoulder been going for 5-6 months did get better but went back a fair bit a few weeks ago so doc and I wanted to fix 100% cause my work requires labour work and hitting shit so no real other choice if i wanna lift and work?

CTFaygo
03-16-2015, 01:51 PM
Shoulders are so friggin complicated...there's so many things that associate with the shoulder and trying to fix them 100% is frustrating. I'm sure the the work you have to do doesn't help in letting them heal quickly.

Good luck with second round of shots and rehab.

fairdinkydi
03-16-2015, 02:13 PM
Shoulders are so friggin complicated...there's so many things that associate with the shoulder and trying to fix them 100% is frustrating. I'm sure the the work you have to do doesn't help in letting them heal quickly.

Good luck with second round of shots and rehab.
Defiantly a pain use shoulders in soo much even squats it was hurting for most part till changed grip.
but I got a few days off then a couple short days then course for a week and holidays for a week so good as timing gunna get haha
Cheers for support mate