PDA

View Full Version : Free Green Malaysian Kratom with every order today at undergroundsupps.com

Johnjuanb1
03-17-2015, 07:06 PM
UNDERGROUNDSUPPS.COM

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Queefer contacted his kratom farmer in Malaysian today and had him pull extra GREEN MALAYSIAN KRATOM leaves off the tree in honor or St. Patrick's Day.

All orders today get free green Malay in their packs.

***Please write St. Patrick's Day FREE GREEN MALAY in the notes section when you order***

Green Vein Kratom Effects:

Considered by many to a naturally-occurring hybrid of the other two main strains, green kratom is known to provide a harmonious blend of all reported benefits.

Green vein strains are powerful calming herbs that simultaneously provide all-day energy. Users report that the remedy allows them to perform all normal daily activities at maximum levels of productivity, while maintaining a very relaxed inner state. Pain, either chronic or temporary, muscular or skeletal, is eliminated. Users often describe a sense of total euphoria and optimism, free from worry and normal mental stress. This potent and exciting blend of effects makes green vein the perfect choice for just about all users. Its incredible popularity is a testament to this.

studmuffin
03-17-2015, 07:52 PM
Damn I just ordered yesterday!

bazinga1991
03-17-2015, 08:52 PM
About to order soon. Just ran out of mine

kawa05636
03-19-2015, 02:40 AM
i been wanting to try kratom but cant find it on website

Johnjuanb1
03-19-2015, 03:18 PM
i been wanting to try kratom but cant find it on website