PDA

View Full Version : can Ethyl Oleate keep the hormones from absorbing?

ironjulius
03-18-2015, 02:12 AM
so i still have a knot a week old from 2ml shot with EO. i had my blood work done last week and total T came back 234 which was very low for the amount of testosterone i had been taking. so im wondering if for some reason EO is keeping the hormone from being absorbed. the source seems to be legit with many positive reviews from trusted brothers. open for ideas and suggestions. thanks

Tazzzz
03-18-2015, 10:56 AM
From what I've read EO is a slower absorbing oil which reduces PIP by letting a slower release of AAS into the muscle. It is also suggested more for short ester mixes as longer ester and higher concentrations than 100mg/ml will require higher % of BB. I don't know if your experiencing a very slow release or if your gear is bunk but EO will not stop AAS from absorbing into your system.
Hope this helps.

Clark Kent
03-18-2015, 03:01 PM
so i still have a knot a week old from 2ml shot with EO. i had my blood work done last week and total T came back 234 which was very low for the amount of testosterone i had been taking. so im wondering if for some reason EO is keeping the hormone from being absorbed. the source seems to be legit with many positive reviews from trusted brothers. open for ideas and suggestions. thanks

Im curious of the sponsor? shoot me a pm if you dont mind.

studmuffin
03-18-2015, 04:53 PM
I would like to know also Brother!

enrod
03-18-2015, 08:43 PM
How much testosterone are you running?

ironjulius
03-18-2015, 10:08 PM
right now im running about 300-400mg twice a week ive had 3 shots since last tuesday but before blood work last tuesday i was off cycle for almost 4 weeks and pinned new source twice first one was about 300mg and the second was 200mg then 5 days later i had blood work done. im going to go ahead and say ive pinned the same sources blend of 300 test/300 deca at .75ml 3 times and tren E .75ml twice and im thinking they are g2g still to early but the other vial of test C&E has got me all kinds of confused and sore/swollen for atleast 5+ days after pin. im getting more blood work done monday and the source said he would pay for it I just really dont want to pin that test C&E again but i will

pwrlftr275
03-21-2015, 06:38 PM
your levels should have still be higher as even being off 4 weeks should not have dropped that much unless on short ester compounds. Sounds to me your items may be underdosed or fake.